I'm Leaving

See you around

Taeyeon finally step out from her house after so many months. She looks up in the blue sky, sun shining on her flawless pale skin. She makes her way to her car. She goes to her company first to have a talk with all her assistants. They been with her since the day she start her company, they are like family to her.

All of them are shock at her decision but they respect what she wants to do. They will still continue to work hard for her. She gives them a 90 degree bow saying thanks to all of them. Next is to meet her property agent. She tells him her decision too, but she still wants him to keep in contact with her if any good properties are up for sale. He too stay with her for many years, they are very old friends. He gives her a hug telling her sorry for her lost.

Next is the most difficult person she has to deal with. Her brother Jiwoong.

She calls Jiwoong at his office to meet up for lunch. Jiwoong is very surprise when he receives her call.

Taeyeon reserve a place at his favourite restaurant. He loves barbeque meat. She reaches the restaurant early. She just sits in her table looking at the people eating, staff walking around in the restaurant. She knows Jiwoong will be very angry at her decision.

Jiwoong comes into the restaurant smiling at her right from the entrance. He is very glad that Taeyeon finally steps out from the house. They talk about what going on lately, he also chats about Kyungsan and their mum. Finally towards the end of the lunch, Taeyeon looks at her brother massaging his bloated stomach. He really eats a lot.

She tells him her decision. As expected, Jiwoong can’t understand why this decision. He is raising his voice at her making everyone staring at their table. She just keeps very quiet while listening to his rattling.

Finally he just grab his jacket went to the counter slam down the money and storm out of the restaurant.

She knows this is going to happen.

The last person she needs to see.

Mrs Kim.

She goes to her brother house to look for her mother. She sees her mum playing with little Kyungsan in the yard. She goes in through the gate and calls out to her mum.

Little Kyungsan is very happy to see Taeyeon, he run up to her demanding a hug. Mrs Kim come running to her as well giving her a big hug. Mrs Kim is so glad to see Taeyeon after so many months cooping in her house but also very sad to see that Taeyeon has lost quite a lot of weight and that eyes that used to be so happy and bright are now dark and sad.

Taeyeon pull her mum to the garden bench to sit. She tells Kyungsan to play with his ball alone while she talks to grandma.

Taeyeon tells her mum about her decision. Mrs Kim breaks down immediately after hearing what her daughter told her. She just keeps crying not knowing what to say. She knows her daughter very well. She must have given a deep thought before going into this decision. Mrs Kim hugs her daughter not wanting to let her go. But she respects her decision.

Taeyeon kneel down on the ground and gives Mrs Kim a bow. She hugs her mum again and gives her a kiss on her mum’s forehead. She waves at Kyungsan to come to her. She hugs her nephew and gives him a kiss on his cheek.

Before Taeyeon steps out of the house, she turns to look at her crying mother.

“I will come back mummy, but I’m not sure when”

Taeyeon decided to leave Korea to travel around the world. She can’t stand a minute staying here. Wherever she goes, the company, her house, her brother’s house will only remind of her dad. Even looking at her staffs, her mum, her brother, her sis-in-law, her nephew reminds her of her dad too.

Taeyeon know she will break down soon if she don’t leave the country.

 

 

 

Please comment!!! how's the fic so far??? Thank you for reading!! Muackz!

I love the new song LOST IN LOVE by Taeny!! but i really love how Taeyoen sings, goosebumpsssss!!