Chapter 35

My Love

 

 

 

 

"Kyu,wake up."Sungmin sat beside kyuhyun."Kyubear,wake up.If you not wake up,i'll destroy your laptop.I cout to three.1..2...3.Okay.i'll destroy it."Sungmin walked to a desk.Kyuhyun's laptop is on the desk."Minnie no!!!"Kyuhyun shout.Sungmin turn back and smiled to him."My kyubear had wake up."She said with a bit aegyo."please dont do anything to my Baby no.2.I'm begging."Kyuhyun said while kneeling to her."Kyu,i just kidding.Dont take it too serious.I knew you love it.".."thanks minnie."Kyuuhyun hugged her."Kyu,let's go to nearest park.I want to jog there.".."Okay.Wait a minute.i want to change my clothes."

 

 

Ryeowook stares at the window sadly."Wookie baby,whats wrong?".."I just miss kyuhyun.Baby,are you angry if i love anyone else?"Yesung just keep quiet."Baby?".."Why?You still love that kyu?".."I think that too."yesung hug her."Babe,he's getting married soon.Just leave him to Sungmin.You have me now."Yesung wipe tears that fall from Ryeowook eyes."Dont cry okay?Smile."Ryeowook smiled to him."Look.you're so cute.Let's go jogging to bring out all stress.."Ryeowook nod.

 

 

"Kyubear hurry up."Sungmin shout."Incoming."Kyuhyun run quickly to sungmin."You run really slow.".."Minnie look."Kyuhyun said while pointing to somewhere."What?"Sungmin asked him.But he's not beside her anymore.He's leaving sungmin at the back."Yah!!!Wait for me."She ran to chase him."Kyu!!!!"She shout calling her future husband."What?"Kyuhyun stop running."Is that wookie?"Sungmin asked."Ye--"Sungmin pull kyuhyun to a big tree."Hey?Whats wrong?".."I dont want she to meet you."Sungmin said."Why?"..."I dont like she to be with you.".."minnie,she's my friend.Nothing much.It's okay minnie bunny.Can you let go off my hand?".."No."Sungmin pout.She holded kyuhyun arm harder.She dont want kyuhyun go to that woman."Kyu,let's go home.My moodd had gone when saw here face.".."Okay."They walked to kyuhyun's car."maybe she's jealouse "