Chapter 34

My Love

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin was sleeping peacefully on kyuhyun's bed.she was hugging her bunny doll she brought from her house.She opened her eyes slowly when she heard the room door opened by someone."Minnie,are you still sleeping?"Kyuhyun entered his room."Aniya..I just woke up.".."I brought you breakfast."he said while putting a tray on a desk."gomawo."she said while smiling."Minnie,eomma asked,when will we do the wedding ceremony.".."i dont know.".."Eomma said,it's better if we do it quickly.How about next month?"Sungmin nod slowly."Kyu,feed me."Sungmin said like a kid."Okay."

 

 

 

 

"Hae,i'll marrying your sister."Kyuhyun said."So??"donghae asked coldly."Ermm.."suddenly donghae hug kyuhyun."kyu please take care of my sister.I love her so much.If you hurt her,i'll kill you.Just kidding.".."Dont scare me like that."Kyuhyun said."Hahahaha..kyu,you're my bestfriend.and you're my brother in laws."..."Hae,can you please let me go.i hate hugging a fish.".."Yah!!"donghae smack his head."Ouch!!Just kidding.Dont be so serious.".."Dont call me fish.i'm human.".."i know."Donghae pout."Hahaha.i never saw fish pouting."kyuhyun .Donghae just sighed."I'll really kill you!!!"donghae shout and chase kyuhyun."Help!!Fishyhae want to eat....Ouch!!"kyuhyun accidently bumped to sungmin."Kyu,why did you running?My back is really hurt."Sungmin said."Sorry.i just teasing your brother.he got angry and ran to me.".."What did you said to him?"sungmin asked."Fish."He answered shortly."Hahahahaha.Many people called him fish."Sungmni laughed."Why did they call him fish?".."Cause his whole class dont like fish.Only oppa love to eat fish.".."Jinja?".."Can you please stop talking about me?"Donghae said.

 

 

 

"i'm so tired.".."Tired teasing a fish.."..."Yes,minnie.Hey,wake me up at 4:00 pm".."Why i have to?"she asked.Kyuhyun get up from his bed."Cause you're my future wife."His face was too close to sungmin's.Sungmin blush.."Just future.not original.".."But  you be the really soon.".."Whatever kyubear."She said while pinched his face."Minnie,tomorrow let's go shopping for our ceremony.".."Okay."

 

 

A/n:Please read my one-shot fanfic guys..sorry this chapter was too short.I've to hurry cause i want to go to my school.Sorry cause i update it too late.Last week i have an exam.This week i have exam again.Please comment ..

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/393440/love-really-hurt-genderbender-kyumin-yemin