Chapter 33

My Love

 

 

 

“…..Kyunnie.”..”huh?!”…”Wookie? kyuhyun said.”Yes kyu.its me.But,you don’t have to worry.I came its not to take you back.i already have my prince changmin.”..”Changmin?”..”Oh?sorry.charming.”She point at a handsome guy.”Anyeong.my name is Kim jongwoon.Call me yesung.”..”ANyeong”…”Okay kyu.i have to go back now.Bye.”she enter a big car with her Prince charming .

 

 

“I think she want to take you from me.I’m really scared.”..”Minnie..”Kyu hold her hand “I’m nnot leaving you again.I promise.”..”Promise”..”Minnie,are you angry with me when I leave you that day?”..”Aniya.I just sad.I think I will never meet you again.”..”But you re wrong.Look,I’m here now.In front of you.”..”Heheeheh.I know.”tear fall on sungmin cheeks.”Minnie don’t cry.Your make will mess up.”..”I don’t care about it.I just care about you.”She hug kyuhyun..”Please don’t leave me.”..”I promise Minnie.I’m not gonna leae you.”Kyuhyun let her go.”Stop.eomma will mad at me if she know I make you cry.Smile oaky.”She smile.”Look so cute.Let’s go.”

 

“Hahahaha” they pretend to lauging to make the people think the tear at sungmin eyes is because of something funny,”Hahaha.Stop,I can take it anymore.”..”What’s wrong with you two.?”Their parents asked.”kyu tell a funny story.it’s really really funny.”..”I see..Excuse me.Can Minnie sleep at my house to night?”..”Of course she can.”

 

“Dinner time!!!!”EUnhyuk shout from the dining room.”Minnie I will feed you.”..”Kyu,I can eat by myself.”..”Minnie please.just once.”kyusaid with puppy eyes.”Okay.”Thay sit beside each other"Say ahh."Kyuhyun feed her."Who cook this?".."I."Eunhyuk said"Why is it not good?".."Aniya.it's really delicious."Sungmin smile."Thanks."she smile back.

 

 

"Kyu,you sleep on the sofa.Minnie will sleep on your bed."Kyuhyun pout."EOmma...I want to sleep beside her."Mrs Cho shook her head."You can...".."Yay!!"He shut happily."After get married."His smile vanied after heard mis mom words."Hehehe..kyu,you're like a 6 years old kid."He blushed."Okay.i'll sleep on the sofa.".."night,eomma."Kyuhyun and sungmin said.