Chapter 30

My Love

 

 

“Yeobseyo?”Kyuhyun said to someone.. “Kyu,tell your parent to have lunch at my house.i already told my parent.”sungmin said.. “Okay.do they asked why?”asked kyuhyun to his girlfriend.. “No. Don’t late okay.”.. “Arasso.”… “Bye.” They hang up the phones… “I’m scared to meet minnie’s parent.Don’t worry kyuhyun.it’s gonna be okay.”he said to himself and go to the living room to talk to his parent.”Eomma,appa…”kyuhyun said. “what,kyunnie?”his mother said.. “eomma don’t call me like that.i don’t like that nickname.”.. “whatever.what do you want?new psp?”.. “aniya,eomma.Let’s have lunch at sungmin’s house.Please go or I will run out from this house.”.. “Kyuhyun honey,don’t be like that.I’m free this afternoon.your appa too.”.. “good.now 9:00 am.we go to her house at 12:00 okay?SAY OKAY.”He said with scary voice. “Okay okay.”his father said and pinched his chubby cheek. “Ouch!!It’s hurt appa.”.. “Hahahahaha.”his parent laughed.

 

 

12:00 pm…Sungmin’s house.

 

Kyuhyun’s family had arrived at sungmin’s house.Ding dong~~..Kyuhyun rang the bell.Suddenly the door opened. “Please come in.”a maid said to them. “Since when they had maid?”kyuhyun asked eunhyuk. “You don’t know?”eunhyuk asked him back.Kyuhyun shook his head. “Good afternoon,Mr and mrs Lee.” Kyuhyun’s parent said. “Good afternoon.Thanks for coming.Let’s have a sit.”..Mrs lee said. “Let’s have our lunch.” Mr Lee said.The other just nod and started eating. “I want to asked something to you sungmin.”sungmin mom said. “What is it?” “Why diod you asked us to eat together?”.. “Because..”sungmin looked at kyuhyun face.Kyuhyun said with moving his lips “Just tell them.” .. “I and kyuhyun…want to….”.. “What?” “I want to marry her.”kyuhyun continued. “Huh?!”their parent shocked but not sungmin’s mom. “I already knew it.I heard your conversation last night.But why so early?”.. “Cause I don’t want the people steal her from me.”.. “Kyu honey..”his mom want to said something but kyuhyun cut her word. “Eomma,it’s my decision."

 

 

A/n:sorry it's to short.my eomma told me to stop now.i'll countinue it maybe this evening.Bye Bye.