Chapter 25

My Love
"Miss sungmin after you eat your breakfast,start your work.Arasso?"A woman came to her."Arasso.What should i do?"she asked."same thing like yesterday."the woman answered to her."Jinjja.i just have to clean the living room ang cooking.Arasso.thanks for your information."said Sungmin.
 
 

Kyuhyun sits on his bed.Thinking about sungmin."Why she should come home late?Did she know i miss her?"Kyuhyun said.He wanted sungmin to come home earlier."I miss her.I miss her so much."kyuhyun said to himself.Tears formed in hs eyes."Kyuhyun-ah,let's eat our breakfast."Eunhyuk came in his room without knocked or something.Kyuhyun wipes his tears quickly so eunhyuk not see them."AIsh!!Can you..Sob...knock the door first?SO irritating.I don't want to eat.go eat by yourself.One more thing.I'm your brother.call me oppa.Now,go away."he said."Oppa,are you crying?"hyukkie asked."Aniya.None of your bussiness.go away.Or i push you out.".."Arasso."
 


Sungmin is cleaning the living room.She cleans it properly this time.She don't want the examiner say it's not clean.She clean it one by one.if the table have dust she clean it again.After 1 hour 30 minutes she cleaned the living room.the examiner has arrive.she looks so scare."I will check the windows again.Wow.It's shining.Good.".......After the examiner check whole of the living room.She said."It's good.No dust or something.The books is arranged properly.I like it.i hope my house is like this.I'll wait until you done cooking Miss..."SHe said."Sungmin.Lee sungmin.".."Miss Sungmin.Cook it properly oaky.I like kimchi can you cook it for me?"she said to her."I don't know.But i'll try.".."Okay.Ahjumma,show me where is the room."
 
 
 
 
"Do you have a problem,miss sungmin?"A maid asked her."I don't know how to cook kimchi.".."i'll help you..Let's go to the kitchen.All things are thre.You just have to cook it.".."arasso."..they go to the kitchen cook the kimchi.After it done,they call the examiner to the dining room.."I'll taste it now."Her face is so serious."The taste is so..."Sungmin is sweating cause she scared it's not good."...Good.I like it."she said."Jinja!?Thanks.Wow.i cant believe it.I never cook it before.".."Congratulation.You clean the house and cook the kimchi very good.".."Thanks."
 
 
 
"Congratulation,sungmin"a woman come to sungmin's room."You are...".."Yes.i'm kyuhyun's mother.and i'm the one who brought you here."she said."But,why?".."I just wanted to test you.i'm just kidding about to kill the people.and you can come back to your house tomorrow.".."Jinja!?Thanks.".."and i accept you as my future dauhgter in law.".."Thanks,eomma."She said and hugs her mother in law.
 
 
Eunhyuk is at the cinema with kibum.suddenly Kibum's Phone ringing."Yeobseyo?Eonnie!Jinja?Okay."She hang up."Hyukkie eonnie,Minnie eonnie said she will be back tomorrow.But don't tell our oppa about this."kibum said."Good.Then?".."She want to make a suprise to them.Let's go buy some things for our party.I have an idea how to make it.Kajja.".."arasso."
 
Kyuhyun watches television alone.He change the channel many times."So boring."..."Oppa i'm back.Do you want to watch movie tomorrow with hae oppa?".."Sound interesting.maybe.".."Okay i'll give you the ticket later.."meanwhile kibum with her brother."Oppa....Do you want to watch movie with kyuppa?".."Okay.But when?".."Tomorrow.i'll give you the ticket later okay."
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I'm back.eheheheheheh....i miss to update my fanfic...please comment...finally i update it longer than before...hope you like it..bye2..gomawo to all my subcribers...saranghae..<3...