Chapter 22

My Love

 

 

"Our examiner is here.He'll make sure this room clelan or not.Please introduce yourself."said a woman.Sungmin can't see her face cause she covers her face with a handkerchief."My name is Jiyeon."Said the examiner..."You can check the room now."Said the woman.."Arasso.let start with the windows."She touch the windows with her finger."There many dust on the windows.You should clean it properly.Now,i'll check the desk."When she want to touch the desk..RING RING RING RING...."Yeobseyo?".."Miss,you have a meeting in 30 minute please hurry.".."Arasso."She hang up."Sorry,i can't countinue cause i have a meeting.Maybe i'll check it tomorrow.Bye."..

Kyu wait Donghae at the park.After 5 minute he wait,Donghae arrive."Why did you late?"Asked kyuhyun."Mianhe.I lost my car key just now."answered Donghae."Nevermind.Let's search Minnie now.Where did she always go?".."I don't know,Kyu.Let's ask your sister.She is Minnie's bestfriend,right.".."That's right.Let me call her.".."You dont have to.."Suddenlly they heard a girl voice from behind."Hyukkie..."They shout."If she want to go anywhere she will go with me.She dont want to go by herself.".."What should we do now?".."Let's report it to police.".."No.Our parents will know if we report to police."said Donghae."So,what should we do?"Asked Kyuhyun.."I dont know.What if we just go where she always go with Hyukkie."..Okay.."Said Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk together.

 

Sungmin's POV

Eomma,appa,I want to go home.I don't want to live here.EVen this house is beautiful,i don't want to.I don't want to do a maid job.It's really boring here.I can't meet hyukkie and hang out with my friends.

"Miss Sungmin,here your second task."Said a maid while giving a piece of paper to Sungmin."Thanks."...Task 2:Cooking....

 

 

 

"I want you to cook lunch..Miss Jiyeon will taste yor food."Said the woman."Arasso."..She cook lunch for 30 minute.when the lunch time arrive,Jiyeon taste the food that sungmin cooked just now.When she give a bite,her face expression change."It's not delicious.I dont want to eat.Tell the maid to cook my lunch.".."Arasso."