Sixth

Love and War

Seo's POV

I woke up and saw Daniel still sleeping next to me. I remember last night i woke up cause a really scary nightmare.

Lucky i have you next to me. I thought.

Thank you Daniel, you always be there for me. I couldn't believe what will happen to me without you here. I hope you could be my boyfriend but I know my brothers would ignore it. You thought again.

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind, and i realised that Daniel has woke up and hugged me tight.

"What are you thinking Seo?" Asked Daniel.

"A..ah nothing. I was thinking that i should change name." I told him

"Why should you change your name? You had a really awesome name. I bet no one has a perfect name like you." Daniel your cheek.

I blushed. "I don't know. I just want to change my name. I think michelle is good for me."

_____

 

It was afternoon and Daniel asked me to walk out with him.

"Hey, let's go out. I'm starving!" He shouted from living room.

"What i can't hear you!" You were inside the bathroom so you couldn't listen clear.

Suddenly i heard a footsteps come closer to the bathroom door and it opened. It was Daniel came inside the bathroom.

"Can we go out after you bath? I'm hungry babe." He told you and take a fast look at the mirror and sat at the toilet.

"Well okay, i'm hungry too. Can you pass me a towel there?"

"Okay"

I dried out my body and came out from the bathtub.

"Eh where will we go?" I asked him.

"Maybe cafe near pacific square mall?" He suggested.

"Alright. Hey, get out from here! I want to put on my clothes!" I shoo him out.

"I don't want to."

Suddenly i felt my heart racing. What happen to Daniel?

"Face the wall then."

He faced the wall and i put on my clothes.

"All done!" I said.

He looked back at me and hold my hand.

We walked through the corridor of the apartment and reached the lift. We waited for a while and reached the ground floor. Right there i saw Yongguk with Jieun. I walked pass him and hopping that he wouldn't look at me.

"Oh Seo!" He looked at me and greeted me.

" Oh.. H-hi!" I greeted back.

"What are you doing here?" Daniel asked him.

"Well, i moved from my old apartment to here. And surprisingly i got the same floor with you, Seo! I'll live here with Jieun." He explanied.

"You moved here?!" I asked him. Unbelieveable. Why should he moved here? I thought he told me he didn't want to move from his old apartment.

"Yeah, we could be a neighbour!" He said happily.

"Well, congratulation! Ah yes, see you later. We are going to go out for a while. See you guys!" Daniel hurriedly pulled me from Yongguk.

We walked at the side street and found there were a lot of restaurant.

"WOAH! Oppa look!" I pointed to a shop which had a giant cotton candy and sweets.

"You want to go there? Not now, we're starving already and you want to eat candy first? You want to sick?" He warned me.

I pouted. "I want it. Come on oppa!!"

"No! Not now darling, after we eat. then we can go to that shop okay?" He suggested.

"Yay! You're the best oppa!" I kissed his cheek.

He stared at me with an unbelieveable stare. Did she just kiss my cheek? His heart suddenly beeating faster.

"Di.. did you just kiss my cheek?" He asked.

"Yeah why? .. Ah! Sorry oppa." My cheeks burning down. I forgot he wasn't my boyfriend.

"Hehe.. It's okay actually. I like it" He giggled.

We went to a small Italian restaurant. We took a place on a corner of the restaurant and ordered a menu.

"Good afternoon! We have a special menu today. We have Carbonara Spaghetti with scallops and Fettuchini with balsami sauce." A waiter came and showed us the menu.

"Ah, okay we'll take the both of them and one zuppa soup please. Thank you!" Daniel said.

"Okay, we will serve it in 15-20 minutes." The waiter left.

We waited for 18 minutes and finally eat the food. We ate the food and tell a few funny stories.

If i have a boyfriend like Daniel oppa, i must be very happy. Ah, oppa, i hope you can be my boyfriend. I thought.

"Let's go!" He said and paid the food.

We went to the candy shop and i bought 3 types candies and i paid it.

In the middle of street, i heard someone called Daniel. I looked at him.

"Hi Dan! How are you man? It's been a while right? Haha!" He greeted Daniel.

"Aaayyy man! I'm fine here! Hahaha. Oh yeah, this is Michelle!" Daniel introduced me to him.

"Hi.. I-i'm Michelle." I said and gave my hand.

"Hello, Michelle, i'm Inati. We still have another guys at that shop. Wanna meet them?" Inati asked me.

We met Daniel's friends. They all looks funny, especially one of them who named, Jeesu. He looks so funny and his presence is very soft. We chatted for a while and after we realized, it night already. We said goodbye to each other.

"Ah, oppa. I'm tired." I sighed.

"Wanna take a piggyback?" He offered.

"Wah! No reject!" I said and climbed his back.

We went home and suddenly near our apartment we met Yongguk again. I hoped he didn't see us. And right! He didn't see us and focused to Jieun. Actually i'm happy to see Yongguk and Jieun became a couple. He looked more happier with her than me. Well, no regrets! We arrived at my apartment and end the day with hugging each other on the bed.

So happy today. No more regrets for that jerk. I thought and fell sleep.