First

Love and War

Your POV's :

"Why you did this to me? What mistake that i made? Am i not that enough for you?" I asked him.

He remained silent. You grow an impatient feeling and started to pushed him hard.

"From now, i'm no longer your girlfriend! I'm tired from all of you false story, your lie, your reasons why you never come to our date. Good bye Yong Guk. I hope you can be better with her than me." I said as started to walk away from him.

It's 11PM and you still walking on the edge of the road. Your mind was empty but when you start to thinking, you'll get a big and unanalgesic headache. You walk and walk until you saw a pretty park. Your went there and sat on the bench. You look on your phone and open the galleries. There were a lot of your pictures with yongguk. You can't imagine how hurt you heart when you saw him walking with another girl on intertwinned hand. Your cried again and you feel really need someone's hug, care, and love.

Suddenly you heard someone walking down through the park. Your wipe you tears and glance there. It was Daniel, your childhood friend and old neighbour was carrying 2 plastic bag with full of things inside. He saw you sitting on the bench and he shocked.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he approaching you and sit next to you. You quiet your mouth and look down to the road. He forced you to look and him and asked again.

"What are you doing here at this time?" He asked again.

"I'm just need some fresh air. That's why i'm here." You answered him with a small smile.

He realize that you eyes were puffy and red. Suddenly he hugged you and patted you back. 

"Don't cry anymore Seo Ya.. When ever you're having a bad time, i'll be there always for you. Remember our promises? always be there for the one that need it." he said.

You nodded remember.

"Now, mind to tell me what happend?" He released you and ask.

You tell everything to him. From the first when you saw Yongguk walking there with your best friend, Ji eun. Until he last. He can't believe with what has done and he ask again.

"He really did that? What a bad guy.." He said.

After you tell all the story, Daniel walked you home.

"Thanks bigboy for listening my story. Good night, see you tomorrow at school!" You thanked him.

"Your welcome big girl, always remember our promise. see you tomorrow at school." He gave you waving hand and go back home.

At least, there still somebody that wanted to listen my story and cheering me up. Thanks Daniel, you always be the one since we met. 

You came in and saw that your mom and dad were waiting for you.

"Where have you been these day? Any problems today?" Your mom asked and coming to you and give you a warm hug. Your heart grew warm and happy. 

"Yes, where have you been? We've waiting for you today." Your dad said. 

"I've been walking around with Daniel dad, mom." You answer.

"Ooohh..." They said together.

"Can I sleep? Tomorrow i'm having school mom dad. See you tomorrow!" You glance to them and went to you room.

Right inside your room, you took a quick bath and brush your teeth.

"Ah.. Good night everybody. Good night Yongguk." You said.

You grew tired and fast sleep. 

What will happen tomorrow?