Third - A day with B.A.P

Love and War

Your POV :

Sunshine ray were up on the town and enter every curtains and windows houses. It shines my thin curtain and warming up my face. I started to wake up and open my eyes slowly. I see around my room and rubbing my eyes when I see Yongguk is sleeping next to me and hugging me tightly. His face is so handsome, pure, soft, and warm. I storke his cheek with my thumb when he tightening his hug on me. He wake up and see me smiling on him. 

"Good morning Bang." I greet him and plant a soft kiss on his lips.

"Good morning Kim." He greet back and kiss my forehead. 

We stare at each other and smile. 

I love you very much Bang Yong Guk. I can't live without you. Last night was the worst night ever when we broke up. But luckily you realise your wrong and comeback to me. I love you!  I give him a thought.

"Come on get up! Last night i got a call from the guys, they said they'll come here to pick us. They'll bring us out of town today. Come on up!" Yongguk tell me. 

"Ah.. come on.. i'm still sleepy, can you give me 5 more minutes?" I ask and pout at him. He smiled and peck my lips. 

"Okay, 5 more minutes. After i finish take a bath, you should already take a bath. Okay?" He ask me.

"Okay." I answer.

He take a bath about 5 minutes and shake my shoulder to wake me up. I wake up and hug his neck. 

"I'm still sleepy." I said.

"Wake up! Come on.." He said and pout at me. 

I melt.

"Okay. I'm up honey!" I said and walk to the bathroom. 

One step more to enter the bathroom, he back hug me and kiss my neck.

"Can I come with you?" He ask me with a husky sound. 

I shook my head and enter the bathroom.

After i take some shower, i walk out with a complete clothes stick with me and see Yongguk is glaring me with a wide shock eyes. I look down and see my outif. I think it's alright to wear out. 

pants: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeyNwGIvgdXDtKphd8MuqnY5Go4qyjeiVk1Uv9TiDyqUaEazUq

upper shirt: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVhRjKbH8wfZ5tBgo9TNxszJ18DXHAvOOraTOzgU_tQvyagjjo

"What's wrong?" I ask him with a confuse stare.

"No.. Nothing.. You're just too hot with that clothes." He said and approach me and hug me.

"Let's go!" He said and bring me down to the first floor, 

We wear our shoes and when we open the entering door, we see Himchan is about to press the bell button. He cancel it and greet us.

"Let's go. Where are the others?" Yongguk ask him.

"They said, they will wait us on our usual place. Let's go." He say. 

When we walk, i see Jieun is sitting on the bench with a guy.

I hold Yongguk and Himchan's hand and point the place where Jieun was sitting. They stop for a while to look at her and then walk again. You giggles because they didn't care to her. When you arrive in the cafe, the guys greet you all warmly.

"Hi Seoya, long time no see!" Youngjae greet you and give you a small hug.

"Noonaaaa, i miss you sooo much.." Zelo run to you and give you an aegyo. Yongguk smack his head and glare at him.

"What's wrong hyung? I just did my aegyo and you hit me. Noona, he is so bad!" Zelo fake cry at me and hug me.

I laugh and say "Yongguk don't do that, he's just a maknae, still young. We're old now, don't too hard for him." 

"Araseo.. I'm sorry Zelo, i'm just jealous at you." Yongguk apologying at him.

After Yongguk do some apology to zelo, we all hang out together at the city.

After we walk together, we split with each other and walk home.

"Hey, do you feel happy today?" Yongguk ask me.

"Sure! How come i didn't happy after a long time we didn't go out together with the guys?" I ask back.

"Hehehe.. Yeah, i can feel it. You didn't stop smiling when we hanged out." He answer. 

We see an ice cream cafe and we came in there. He bought me a medium bucket of vanilla ice cream and pay it for me.

"Ahh... Thank you Gukkie for buying me this." I thanked him and peck his cheek.

"Ah, no problem, everything you want i'll buy it!" He said to me.

We walk home and eat the ice cream together. When we arrive at home, i see there's something different. There's a gigantic box placed in front of the main door. I confuse and ask him.

"Hey, what is that?" I ask him.

"I don't know, why don't you try to open it?" He ask back. 

I walk through the small stairs and reach the box. As i open it, i see a really big cow doll. You smile and turn head back to yongguk and see him smiling at me.

"You give me this?" I ask him and walk to him. 

He nod.

"Ahh!! Thank you yongguk! You really know what I like!" I hug him tightly and he tighten it.

we come in to my house with a smile plastered on our face. We take some bath and the end of the day, we sleep at each other's air hugging our tightly.