Fifth

Love and War

I woke up in the middle night. Nightmare. I dreamt about i woke up because i smell fire burnt from my kitchen and it spread fast until my room. I stuck there and nobody there with me. I cried and i almost got burn.

I cried silently but suddenly Daniel woke up.

"What happen?" His sleepy voice asked.

"N...Night.. Nightmare." I told him.

He hugged me tightly and my hair softly. "Hey it's just a dream. Don't get scared." He said.

I nod and continued crying.

"Sssshhhh.. It's okay. Remember I'll protect you from everything. Even your nightmare, i'll be there to safe you." Daniel said.

I nod again. He my back and slowly i slept again.

 

Boys talk. (Between Daniel, Kai, and Ilhoon on the afternoon)

"Hey, what happen to that Yongguk guy?" Kai asked curiously.

"Well, like she said, he break her heart." Daniel answered and shook his shoulder.

"He went to Jieun again right?" Ilhoon asked.

"Yeah of course! Few days ago, he got caught date with Jieun and he cancelled his date with Seo." Daniel explained.

"Luckily, i saw her sitting at a bench at park near our apartment and i saw her crying. And then she told me what did Yongguk do. I.. I just can't believe what she told me. I thought Yongguk really loved her, but at the end? They end up like this. I cannot bear to see her like that." He continued.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!! FINALLY!!!!" Kai shouted and laugh.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Ilhoon asked.

"Nothing. I just realized that Daniel has fell in love to our sister. Ah! Feel so happy!" Kai answered happily.

"REALLY?!" Ilhoon asked in shock.

"What? I..I-" Daniel cutted by Kai.

"EEEEYYYY, just told us. You felt hurt right to see our sister crying?" Kai teased Daniel.

"W-Well.. Yeah. I fell in love to your sister actually."  Daniel answered,

"WOOOOOOO!!! FINALLY!" Kai and Ilhoon shouted in happiness together.

(End conversation)

Daniel looked at you and saw you already sleeping.

I can't even see you crying Seo. I think i'm in love with you. When i saw you happy, you also make me happy. But when i saw you crying because of what Yongguk do, i can't bear to see it. I promise to myself, i'll protect you from everything, from Yongguk, from those people who made you sad.

 

He kissed you forehead and back to sleep and hug your waist.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I'm back! hehehe.. Sorry for the short update. I need to pack my bag because tomorrow i'll go somewhere out of city for 3 days. 

Should I make a Yongguk's POV? Maybe there will be some regrets or something?

If you want, comment it please! i'll make it for you :)

 

Have a nice day!