Fourth - another fight

Love and War

OH MY GOD! sorry guys for the really late update! you know, 9 grade will having a national exams and everyday i have to study until 4pm at school and having a lot of try outs. It's tiring me a lot. But luckily i can update today :). I'm really sorry 'bout that! hehe.. thank you for waiting!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eL3lKPVq-0

 

April 14. - today is the day where me and you first met after 3 years ago. It's our 2nd anniversary. I remember when you ask me to go to a park near the third block after our university. Right there, you confessed to me tha you love me. I remember that. Of course I remember that. How you started to chat with me for a while and you started to kneel down and gave me a bouquet of white tulips. You confessed that you love me for the first time we met. I really remember that. 
But now, seems you've changed a lot. You rarely come to my house. What happen? 

 

"Hey babe, can you go to park near you university tonight?" I got a message for Yongguk.

"I don't think i can. I'm too tired after classes today." I text back.

"Aww come on.."

*sigh* "Okay, what time?" 

"8PM. Don't be late!"

*end*

Time goes fast and it's 8pm already. i wear a dress with a coat and a pair of boots since it's winter. I walk through the the streets until i arrived at the park. As i arrived, i sat on a bench and wait him for a while. After an hour i wait, he hasn't show up yet. 

"Where are you?" i text him. No response.

"Hey babe, i'm at the park already. Where are you?" I text him again. Same no response.

Since i'm not a really patient, i go back home. When i was walking home, i saw him with another girl, Jieun , Hand in hand. I shocked. I really shock. i immediately think what did I wrong. After that accident, i really can't accept that thing and run as fast as i can back home. As i arrive at home, i see Daniel is about to knock my door. 

"D-Da-Daniel?" I ask. he turn back and shock seeing my crying.

"W-What happen?!" He immediately run to me and remove the tears on my cheek.

"H-He.. I saw him w-with a-another gir-girl." I hug him.

"Yongguk? Who's the girl? Is it Jieun again?" He ask. 

I nod.

"Okay. Let's go inside first. Let's talk inside." He said.

We went to my room. I cry. I really can't hold my tears anymore. He. He did hurt my heart. That bastard, he did hurt my heart and i still believe him and love him. I'm such a fool after i think. I hug Daniel since i can't hold the tears anymore. He my hair gently. 

"You can tell me what happen later okay? Remember, everytime you need me i'll always be there for you." He said.

I nod. I really can''t say anything. 

Suddenly i heard a knock on the front door. Daniel ran to open it. As he saw the guy who's standing in front of the door, he quickly punch the guy.

"What did you do? Why were you walking with Jieun again Yongguk? Why did you hurt Seo's heart?!" He punch Yongguk again.

"What? What did I do? What are you doing here?" Yongguk ask.

"Because when i was about to knocked the front door, i saw her crying alone! Why should you hurt her?!" Daniel shout at him

"Where's she? Is she inside?" He ask.

I heard Daniel's shout and immediately run out my room and run towards the shout came from. I saw Yongguk there. I stand there and watched them fighting. Yongguk took a glance at me and stop shouting and shocked because he saw me crying.

"Babe.. I-" I was about to hug me but failed because i hit his cheek.

"Why? Why should you come back? Why? Didn't you having a DATE with Jieun?" I asked him.

"N-No. I didn't date with Jieun. I just wanted to walk her home." He answer.

"Just wanted to walk her home? *chuckles* JUST WANTED TO WALK HER HOME?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?! YOU MADE A PROMISE THAT TODAY WE'LL MET AT THE PARK AND YOU SAID 'don't late babe' WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THAT? HUH? YOU THINK I'M A GIRL WHO CAN BE PATIENT TO WAIT HIS BOYFRIEND WALKED ANOTHER GIRL HOME? I'M NOT THAT GIRL!" You shout at him.

"I-I.." He sttuttered,

"What now? You want to say sorry? I don't think i can accept your sorry again. i'm tired of this! You said you wanted to change right? Do you think you've change already? i can't stand with you!" I pushed him out of my room and drag Daniel inside and closed the door.

Yongguk knocked the door again.

"Open the door! I need to talk to you! I can explain that!" He shouted.

"What else? I'm tired already! Have a good date with Jieun! Don't you dare to comeback again!" I shout back.

After that, he didn't say anything esle. I just hear a loud sigh and hear a footsteps walk faraway.

"So can you explain to me?" Daniel ask slowly.

"Ah yes, today afternoon he asked me to met at park near our university and when i arrived there, i have to wait for an hour long. At first i didn't know if  i'll met him at the streets. When i met him, i saw him hand-in-hand with Jieun. I-I just can't believe it." I sob again and Daniel hurrily hug me.

"Shh.. Don't cry." He my hair slowly.

"D-Daniel, c-can y-you stay here tonight? I really need a friend. I don't wanna be alone for now." I asked him.

"Yes, of course I can. Wait for a while, I'll lock my room first." He said and left me for locking his apartment door.

I must admit, i really lucky to have a friend like Daniel. He is such a kind person and warm hearted. Since we're child, he used to protecting me from all the bad things.

"Are you sleeping?" Daniel has just come back from his room.

"No I'm not." I answer. 

"So what will you do to Yongguk since he always hurt you?" He asked.

"I-I-i don't know." 

“Will you break up with him?" He asked slowly.

"Maybe i will. Just let him with Jieun. Probably he has already sick of me and he just want to play with me. Or should i tell him now?" I asked him back.

"No problem if you want it." 

 

"Yongguk sorry. I really can't stand at you. I really can't accept you anymore.I'm sorry. I have to break up with you. I hope you'll be good with Jieun. Be good. Don't harsh to her. Love her. Thanks for the memories. Thank you for being a good boyfriend for  a while. Thanks a lot. I hope you can be happier with Jieun more than me. Thank you.

Love. 

Seo ya.

 

"I texted him already. I already tell him that i want to break up with him." *sigh* I told Daniel. 

He smile and hug me. 

"As long as you fine, it means i also fine. Remember that.. Oh yeah, will you tell your brothers about this things?" Daniel asked.

"Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me that." I thanked him.

(In this story, your brothers are BtoB's Ilhoon and EXO-K's Kai They were in different country with you. Kai at China and Ilhoon at New York.)

 

Brothers!! Maybe you guys will shock with this! 
skype me now! Hurry!!!

In few minutes, i got 2 video calls from my brothers.

"Kai, Ilhoon! You guys maybe will shock with this!" I said.

"What happen? Is it about Yongguk?" Kai asked from the first line.

"Yeah, is it about Yongguk? What happen with you guys?" Ilhoon asked from the second line.

"Actually we're break up already few minutes go. And Daniel is here, helping me to make some sentences to Yongguk for the break up things. Hehehehehehehe.. So happy!" I told them.

"Wow! What happen?? Can you tell us? Oh yea, hello Daniel. " Ilhoon asked.

"Hello man!" Daniel shout from kitchen.

"The story is like this, today afternoon Yongguk asked me to met at the park at 8PM and at 8PM i went to the park. I waited for an hour but he didn't show up so i went back home. On the way home, i saw him walked hand-in-hand with a girl. I-" I cutted.

"WHAT? WHO'S THE GIRL?!" They asked together.

"It's Jieun." I answer.

"WOW! But actually i'm happy since you have already broke up with him. I'm happy to see my sister can smile like before again!" Kai said plastered a big happy smile on his face.

"Me too! Eh, can we talk to Daniel?" Ilhoon asked me.

I nod and call Daniel.

"Daniel, brothers wants to talk with you." I called Daniel.

"Coming!" He shout. Daniel was cooking at kitchen since he was hungry.

They were talking something private so i have to wait in the living room. I heard some laughter and it's Kai's sound. I was wondering what were they talking about. I wait for a half hour and finally Daniel come out from my room.

"What were you guys talking about? I heard Kai's laughter. What is it?" I asked him curiously.

"Ah nothing. It's boys secrets!!!" He answered in happy face.

"Aww, you won't tell me? Come on Danny, please.." I gave him my puppy face.

"No! I can't tell you!" He laugh.

"Huh! Fine!" I throw my face to the otherside.

In a sudden, Daniel caressed my cheek and push it to his side. I can't do anything other than silence and widened my eyes. 

He.. He.. He kiss me.

This kiss is something that i can't believe. He kiss me! My really really best friend is kissing me!

The kiss is fill with love, passion and gentle. Slowly i closed my eyes and feel the kiss. After a while, we pull each other and catch a breath.

"Don't be mad at me. That's what your brothers told me to do." He told me.

"Re-real-really?" I asked.

He nod. 

He yawned and said " Come on. Let's sleep. It's almost 1 and tomorrow we have to go to university."

I nod and follow him to my room.

"Can you sleep with me? I still need a friend with me." I pouted and asked him.

"No problem!" He said.

We hug each other. He sang me a slow song and i fell a sleep on his chest. 

I will never let Yongguk to back with you again. I'm in love with you Seo. I can't see you sad or cry. It hurt me a lot. 

After a while, he kissed my forehead and fell a sleep with a smile plastered on his face.