Second

Love and War

Yongguk POV's :

After she left me, i felt like everyday my feelings are unpredictable. But it's not my fault! Its Jieun's fault! I didnt know if she would kiss me in front of her! God for sake! I cant even leave her.. i love her so much. And i didn't believe she saw me kissing with Jieun.

It's only 8PM whenI heard someone knocked my door and i ran to the door and opened it. It's Jieun.

"Hi Yongguk." She greet me and go into my house. 

When she was about to come in, i gripped her hand and pushed her to the wall. |

"What?" She asked.

"You made me broke up with my girlfriend! You always wanted to broke my relationship right? You did it! Now you're happy right had success broke my relationship? Huh? Now go away! Dont you dare to come into my house again! Go away!" I shouted to her and punch the wall. She shocked and tears were falling down on her cheek. 

"I... I.. I'm sorry Yongguk, i didn't mean to do that! I don't even wanted to broke your relationship with her!" She cried. "Just.. Just go away from here! Don't you dare to come here again! Hurry! Get out from here!" I pushed her out from my house and hurry closed the door. Slowly i fall down onto the carpet and shoot a blank stare to the ground.

How dare she did that to me? I believed in her but i can''t believe it  will end like this!  I thought. I remember something about Seo Ya and hurrily came to Seo Ya's house.

As soon as i arrive at her house, i see her house is all dark but just one light that on. Her bedroom light. I hurrily run to her room and when i reach her room.. I saw her sitiing on the carpet while hugging her knees and crying. i feel a really big guilty feeling in a sudden fall on my heart. I walk near her and  hug her. She starled and pull up her head and see me. She shock and scotted a bit far from me. But i embrace her and she just quiet. 

"Baby, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that but she forced me do did that." I told her. She nodd.

"But everything is too late now. You already hurt my heart Yongguk. I'm hurt because of you." She whisper.

"Nothing is too late now. We can still start over again. Remember our promise? No one can seperate us and love each other until the death seperate us . We can't broke up babe. I can't accept it." I said.

When i'm about to say something again, I heard someone come into her house and i could tell there are a heavy and fast foot step coming towards Seo Ya's room. When the stranger reach the door and open it, i hug her tightly. And the stranger is Daniel. He kneeled down and lift up her face. I smack his hand and he glare at me.

"What do you want? You've hurting Seo Ya and now you want her back? ARE YOU STUPID or YOU DON'T HAVE BRAIN?!" Daniel shout at me. I can;t say anything now. He is right. I have hurted Seo Ya's heart and now i want her back. 

"Answer me!" He shout again.

"Yes i'm stupid! I hurted her and i want her back! Now i'm regret with i've done, and i want her to give me another chance to fix my self!" I shout him back. 

"Guys... Please.. please.. stop.. I don't wanna.. hear you two.. fighting because.. of me." She said while crying. We stop arguing and remain silent. 

"Yongguk follow me out." She said. She told Daniel to wait in her room for a while. We talk in the living room. Her parents were out for bussiness and left her this morning alone.

"What do you want Yongguk?" She asked me. 

"I want you back to me. I'm sorry, its my fault. I was stressed that day and then Jieun came out from somewhere and suddenly she took me to a place near your house and kissed me. I'm so stressed and i just can't think freely. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I can't live without you girl, please believe in me. I know that you always told me not to be a jerk but now, i've been cheated on you and being the most jerk guy for you. But now i realize that i've wrong and i want you to forgive me." I kneel down in front of her and cry. 

She look at me in a sorrow look and also a bit happy look. She know that i realize that i've wrong and wanted her back. She also has a feeling all the same with me. She can't leave me and i know that she love me so much,

"Yes i forgive you. But don't you ever try to cheat on my again or i'll never forgive you." As she hug me and i hug her back tightly. We go back to her room and see Daniel is staring the down from the balcony. I tap his shoulder,

"We're together again now." She said and show our intertwined finger. He see us in shock but happy.

"Don't you ever hurt her or cheat with another girl again!" He said and chuckled. After he said that, he excuse to go home and leaving us two in Seo Ya's room. We stare each other. I hug her and kiss her top head.  We grew tired and sleepy. We walk to her bed and crawl up the bed. We are facing each other and hug each other tightly and securely.

"Seo Ya, I love you." I whisper to her and kiss her forehead before dozed off.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello! graceidess is back! hehe.. sorry if i took a long time to continue this fanfic.. i need a lot of idea to continue this fanfic. Can anybody suggest me any idea? 

i've think one idea but i think it's a bit weird to be a topic for the next chapter. Oh yea, maybe i'll be updating again 2 days again until 4 days again.. sorry i'm busy! it's holiday now, and all my cousins are sleep over at my house so it's a bit hard to continue because we must fight to use the laptop.. hehehe.. thanks for waiting and have a good night! 

graceidess's out, leave comments or critics and hope you guys can subscribe me. Thank you!