Eighth

Love and War

Heeeeyyyy guysssss, it's been long time since the last time i update. Sorry about that! 

Hope u guys enjoy my story!

 

 

Author's POV

Annoyed feelings spread through Seo's body. She doesn't like the fact that Yongguk still calling him baby when he already got his 'new' girlfriend. He got what he wanted and he still want me. What an idiot.

Suddenly her phone rings, and it's a call from Daniel.

"Sup babe?" Daniel greeted Seo with his cheerful voice.

"Hey babe, just now, Yongguk came and about to ask me out." She told him.

"Really? Duh, what else he's done? Is he hurting you?" Daniel's voice changed to cold.

"Nah, he doesn't, i just told him that i can't let him come in because you told me so. So, where are you now?" She asked him.

"I'm at a cafe in Hongdae with my friends, you want me to buy you something? I'll be home in around 3 or 4pm." He said.

"No, don't want anything. Just come home earlier. I miss you!"

"Awwww, my baby missed me? alright, i'll be home sooner. See you at home! Love ya!"

"Love ya too babe!" Seo hang up the phone.

Since Seo got nothing to do, she went to a convinient store 2 blocks away across her apartment. On her way, she saw so many small stall sold street snacks. By liking to eat fish cakes and ddeokbokki, she bought it and continued her way to the market. Suddenly, she felt someone's arm circling her waist. She looked around and saw Daniel smiled sweetly at her.

"Ay, you back so early!" She said and hugged him back.

"Heard from a chirping bird, that someone wants me to go home earlier. Now that person doesn't want me to home earlier. I'll go with my friends again then~.
 He said pouted.

"Aww, i don't think that you will comeback this early. You want some?" She offered her snacks.

"Sureeeeeeee, feed me pwease!" He said in aegyo and opened his mouth.

Seo fed him and smiled as she felt so happy in a sudden time because of Daniel. Smiled on their way to the market, Daniel saw and smirked.

"What are you thinking about? You keep on smiling on our way. Are you thinking about me?" He asked.

She blushed, "Yea, i suddenly feel so happy like, you make me feel so much happiness, and i'm so thankful for that. I love you, you know it right?" She said and kissed Daniel's cheek.

"Really? Damn, i should be the one who feel thankful because you are my girlfriend and i saved you from that jerk. I love you so much more." He said lovingly.

Both of them feel blessed for their relatioship. 

Arriving at the market, they walked on seperate path to find their own things. When they done looking for their things, suddenly a guy bumped to Seo and made her fall. 

"Aw, that hurts!" She said, to the guy who bumped with her.

"Sorry i didn't mean to-" That guy said and stopped.

"Watch where you going man!" Daniel said in cold voice, and help her to stand up

"Oppa....?" Seo said to that guy.

"Seo??? Oh my god! I finally meet you!" That person said and hug her.

"Daniel, this is Jaebum, he is my long-lost cousin." She introduced 'that guy' to Daniel.

"Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Daniel, her boyfriend." Daniel introduced himself.

"Oh? I thought that your boyfriend is Yong... what's the name?" Jay said.

"Oh that guy. nah just don't remember him anymore. He's not worth to remember. By the way, how have you been? I missed you a lot!" Seo said and hugged Jay.

"I'm good. I currently live in Hongdae now. I miss you too, lil baby." He said and pinched her cheek.

The three of you, talked a lot and finishing the shopping. Walking down the streets, Jaebum shared many things with Daniel. They changed phone numbers so they could keep in touch.

Seo Ya smiled and felt happy of what she saw because Jaebum and Daniel got along so easy.

"I'll see you around lil baby? Call me whenever you miss me." Jaebum said and ruffled her hair.

"Of course oppa! And stop calling me lil baby, i'm not small anymore!" She pouted.

"Hey you still smaller than me, so i'll keep calling you lil baby! Take care, bye!" He waved and left.

Seo and Daniel went back to the apartment with hand in hand. But little that they don't know, someone has been watching them since they left their apartment.

 

TBC!

 

Hope you guys enjoy it! Sorry for the short chapter! :)

See you guys around :)