Wasting Time & An Italian-Speaking Lee Sungyeol?

Illusory

Seeing as how my classes got cancelled today due to inclement weather until 2 o' clock in the afternoon and I don't have to leave for the university at the crack of dawn today, I thought I'd go ahead and make this post that I've been meaning, but forgetting to. 

First, I replied to everyone's past comments that had a question or needed to be replied to (one's that kind of demanded a response from me but not in the harsh kind of way, rather in that kind of way that makes me feel as though I have to say something in response.) I'm being so productive I'm feeling unproductive. You know that feel? 

Second, the next two or three chapters will focus on Sungyeol in Italy and will be written entirely in third person. I simply thought it flowed better that way and since it will be focusing mostly on him amongst other things that shall not be named (but I will mention this again in my author's note of the next chapter in more detail; which I am literally an hour or so away from finishing), no "you"s will be used. Can I get some "Woot Woot"s for Sungyeol centered chapters?

P.S. Picturing an Italian-speaking Sungyeol is my best friend's dream -- as he's an Italy buff in all meanings of the title. So, he's excited. Are you?

P.P.S. I had something to say here but then I just forgot what I was going to say so here's some music to jam to today: 1, 2, 3, 4

P.P.P.S. The surprise in it is that you're clicking numbers without knowing what the song will be! So mysterious! I love surprises! Do you? If not, you may not like the next chapter. If so, you'll love it. Oh, you'll love it. (Sidenote: If you're taking the time to silently judge my music tastes, you should stop yourself because I have neither shame nor regrets in the catchy tunes I fill my life with. Stick that in your world and it. Okay, this just became awkward.)

P.P.P.P.S. I've officially been on AFF for over three years now. In celebration, today I shall eat pizza. Just like I did yesterday. Does that make it any less special? Pizza is always special! And since you guys always make me feel just as special, pizza I shall have today. It's a pizza metaphor! (The best kind there is!)

lilyemc out.