Official Teaser 1: Sakamoto Nanami

王と女王 (Kings and Queens) [Apply Closed]

The time and place - April 8th, 8:00 AM; Sakamato Private Academy. Grade 3, Class 1.

The door slowly slid open.

The other students turned to see who it was, as it is natural to be curious of who has entered the room.

Immediately, the students stood up, rushing to form a small pathway. Some students stood on the right, some on the left.

"Ohayōgozaimasu!" they exclaimed at the same time, bowing.

The student who had entered smiled, waving to the students.

"Minasan, ohayō!" she greeted back.

As she walked to her seat, she greeted each individual student, then finally sat down in her chair, putting her bag down.

"Uwah~! Sakamato Nanami greeted me personally!" one female student exclaimed, grinning.

"She greeted me too!" her friend said, giggling.

The mentioned female smiled as she let her long brown hair out of a white hair-tie.

Sakamato Nanami. The granddaughter of the school's founder, president of the student council, and also...

The leader of the Queens.

She's fairly tall, standing at 177 cm. Her shortened skirt complimented her long, thin legs. Her skin is milky-white, and her medium, almond-shaped eyes are a gorgeous dark brown. She's the most beautiful girl in the class, and also the smartest. She has stayed at 1st place in the school's exam rankings ever since she entered. As expected of a girl with amazing genes. Some say she's really blessed.

The door slid open again, this time, roughly.

Nanami looked towards the door with interest.

"U-Um...Sakamoto Nanami-san, can I talk to you?" a boy asked.

Nanami stood up, smiling. "Okay."

~Behind the school, by a cherry blossom tree....

Nanami smiled at the nervous boy.

"What did you want to talk to me about, Kyo-kun?" she asked in a soft voice.

Kyo was surprised. "You...know my name, Nanami-san?"

She laughed. It sounded like the beautiful music of bells ringing.

"Of course. A lot of the girls in my class talk about you. You're really popular."

He laughed nervously. "Haha, of course! But, what I really wanted to talk to you about is...."

Nanami nodded, waiting for the question.

"W...Would you like to go out with me?" he asked.

Nanami blinked. All was silent, except for the light breeze. The sound of faraway wind chimes could be heard.

She finally did something, after a few minutes. She smiled.

"Kyo-kun...this is pretty sudden, so may I have a few days to think about it?" she asked in a gentle voice, looking apolegetic.

Kyo nodded. "O-Of course! I'll wait for your answer, Nanami-san!"

Nanami smiled. "We'd better get to class! Only seven more minutes!"

Kyo nodded, and the two ran back into the school building and to their classes.

"Nanami-chan, what happened?" one of the female classmates asked as Nanami walked back to her seat.

"Nothing!" she exclaimed, smiling.

Another female classmate rolled her eyes. "Another confession, right?"

Nanami laughed, nodding. "I think it's a very big compliment to be confessed to."

A male classmate joined their conversation.

"Well, who wouldn't confess to Nanami-chan?" he said teasingly.

"Aish, Yuu-kun!" Nanami exclaimed, laughing.

Suddenly, the sound of the bell rang. The students rushed to their seats as the teacher walked into the room.

"Minasan, ohayōgozaimasu!" Ms. Oguri exclaimed.

"Ohayōgozaimasu, sensei!" Nanami exclaimed with the other students.

School has started.

-------------------------------------------

This is just a little sneak preview to show you guys what my writing style will be like in this story. I hope you liked this teaser, although it was just an introduction to Nanami's character! I bet you guys probably thought she would be like an Ice Princess, right? x] Please comment and tell me what you think of this teaser!!