Rules + Application Form!

王と女王 (Kings and Queens) [Apply Closed]

RULES:

1) No bashing!

2) There's a password, so keep reading~

3) Fill in everything on the Application Form (unless you didn't do the optional ones), then delete everything in parentheses!

4) Subscribe and comment once you apply!

5) Once I pick you, you must comment at least ever 2 or 3 chapters!

6) The number of girls I will be choosing. I put 5 original characters that I made into the story as well.

7) Please don't rush me! I will update at least once a day, unless I'm really busy!

8) DoN't TyP3 L!k3 Th!5...PLEASE.

9) Email all applications to [email protected] with the subject as "Kings and Queens // [username]" !

10) Password: Name your bias in SHINee or B2ST!

------------------------------------------------------

Application Form:

AFF Info
AFF Username:

Link to AFF Profile: (This is so that I can tell you if you got chosen. ^_^)

Student Info
Name: (Try to make your character Japanese or at least kinda Japanese.)

Nickname: (Optional!)

Birthdate and Age: (MM/DD | Age - Don't make your character younger than 15 years old.)

Appearance: (Ulzzangs/Models only! At least 2 picture links of the same ulzzang. It would be great if you could find a picture of the ulzzang/model in a Korean/Japanese uniform, but if you can't, it's okay.)

Name of Ulzzang: (If you don't know the ulzzang/model's name, it's okay. Just include at least 3 picture links of the same ulzzang/model.)

Height: (So that in the story, I can describe your character better. In centimeters, please!)

Personality: (Don't be lazy! Use at least 8 sentences to describe your character's personality!)

Likes: (At least 5!)

Dislikes: (At least 5!)

Hobbies: (At least 4!)

Habits: (At least 2!)

Talents: (Such as playing instruments. You can even put a special talent, if you want. At least 1!)

Character Background: (Use at least 8 sentences to describe your character's background!)

Family Members: (Only up to 2 idol family members. If you want more, then you can, but they won't be famous in the story. You can use members of SHINee and B2ST.)

Persona: (For example, Smarty Pants. Put at least 2 different personas to describe your character!)

Position in Class: (For example, Mood Maker, Class President, or Outcast. Put at least 2!!)

Position in Student Council: (For example, Secretary or Accountant. Put at least 3 choices!)

Ranking in School: (Like in the teaser. Do you rank at 20th place? 54th?)

Clubs: (What clubs are your character in? For example, Chess Club. This is optional!)

Friends: (Anyone from any group. You can also use members of SHINee and B2ST. Maximum is 8!)

Partner: (Anyone from SHINee or B2ST! The partners of my original characters will be from other groups. List your top 4!)

Partner's Personality: (How would you like your partner to act? Please put personalities of the top 4 partners you chose.)

Trivia: (Your character's bloodtype, type of phone, favorite kpop group, movie, etc! At least 5!)

Requests: (Do you want your character to have specific scenes in the story? Do you want a Queen to take a liking to you instead of being chosen by your smartness? If so, put all that here!)

Extras: (Any comments or questions? Put everything here! If it is a question, I will immediately get back to you once I finish reading the application. ^_^)

Password: (If you read the rules~!)

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, the application is a bit long. ^_^;; Happy applying! <3