Chapter 4: Sakura and Junhyung

王と女王 (Kings and Queens) [Apply Closed]

Sakura open the door of  the stall and saw Hana cleaning her uniform. Sakura stood next to her, watching her as she did so.

Junhyung.. Sakura thought. She clenched her fists as she remembered that day.

*FLASHBACK*

Sakura sat in her bed, thinking about the day ahead. It was her first day of high school. She was so scared as to what would happen in her time at school. She looked at her dainty hands, fiddling with the small teddy bear her best friend gave her. She grinned thinking about him. 

She relaxed remembering that she wouldn't be going in alone! She'd have her two best friends, Hana and Junhyung.

Sakura quickly scrambled out of bed and got changed into her new uniform. She grabbed some breakfast on her way out and walked happily to school. Outside the gate, Hana was waiting for me. 

"Hana-chan!" I called out. She looked up and smiled at me, waving happily. I ran towards her, smiling widely. "Where's Junhyung?" Hana shrugged.

"He didn't answer my text this morning." Sakura paused.

"Same here.." I sighed. Hana put her hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't worry! I'm sure he was just really nervous because it's our first day! And he probably wants to look good for you!" Hana said nudging Sakura and winking.

"Shut up Hana-chan! You know he just sees me as a friend!"

"Yeah, but you don't see it the same way do you?" Sakura blushed deep pink. "Oh! There he is!" Hana said randomly. I spun aorund and saw he walking casually with five other boys. 

I smiled when I saw him. "Junhyung!" I called out. He looked over at me, then smirked. When he came closer he passed right by me.

Then he stopped and turned around.

"Do I know you? Funny.. I don't think I'd talk to an ugly girl like you..."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Sakura!" Hana yelled, snapping Sakura out of her flashback moment. "Come on. Nanami will be mad if we don't finish our observations." Sakura sighed. The two of them walked towards the Queens council room where Aiko and Nanami sat looking through the notebooks. Nanami looked up and frowned.

"Well you both missed almost the entire meeting."

"What do you expect! He spilled nail polish all over me!"

"Well you were being rude!" Nanami yelled back.

Sakura hushed up. She wasn't going to fight pointlessly with her. Nanami sighed and collected up the notebooks. She handed them back to each of the girls repectively. 

"Go and finish your observations." Nanami ordered.

Sakura scoffed silently. They all glanced down at their notebooks to see which class they were to go to next.

--------------------------------

Hi, this is puppyjjong (AKA, Chloe). My co-author actually wrote this chapter, I had no idea that it was posted up until now. xDD Also, to make it easier, when I'm talking, the text will be in either black or this color, depending on what color I feel like using. xP

 

Heyy~!! hopleslyconfused here >__< sorry this is terribly short! but i kinda got stuck.. and thought this was an okay place to end it.. so how was it? was it okaay??