Chapter 1: Student Council Meeting + Meeting Jonghyun

王と女王 (Kings and Queens) [Apply Closed]

April 10th, 6:00am, Sakamato Private Academy. Student Council room.

~After quite a bit of discussion....

"Nanami, are we going to start observing the students now?" Hana asked.

"Yeah, I wanna start already!! There's a lot of girls to choose from in this school, and I want this to be fast!" Sakura exclaimed.

"I know, I know! In the notebooks I gave you last week, write down any girl's name who you think would be suitable as a Queen, okay?" Nanami asked, looking at the other girls.

They nodded.

"Then, you're dismissed. I'll see you guys later." Nanami said, waving a small wave as the three other girls walked out of the door.

~With Hana, Sakura, and Aiko....

"Nanami is always so serious when it comes to Queen business!" Sakura exclaimed, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, I agree. She needs to have more fun." Aiko said popping a piece of candy into .

"Well, she is the leader, right? She has a lot of responsibility compared to us." Hana said, grabbing one of Aiko's candies and popping it into too.

Sakura slung her arm around Hana's shoulders.

"Yeah, I suppose. Anyways, I'm really excited for this observing thing." Sakura said, changing the topic.

Aiko nodded, grinning. "Yeah, me too. I wonder what types of people I will meet while doing this. Just yesterday, I helped some girl named Y...Y...Yu...Yuriko? Yeah, I helped a girl named Yuriko yesterday. She was beat up by a senpai."

"And we all know how much you hate 'weak girls,' Aiko-chan." Sakura said, rolling her eyes.

"Well, don't you, too? I just can't believe that she just let him beat her up! Baka!" Aiko exclaimed, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Ugh. That girl is definitely not Queen material. Queens have to have guts!" Sakura exclaimed, punching Hana in the stomach (or...gut).

"Um...OW?!?!?" Hana exclaimed. rubbing her stomach where Sakura punched her.

Aiko on her candy.

"Then, are you saying that Hana-chan doesn't have guts?" Aiko asked, snickering at Hana's pain.

"Hey, well why are you laughing at Hana's pain when you're the assistant of the school nurse?" Sakura asked Aiko with an angry face.

"Well, why'd you punch Hana then? You just wrinkled her uniform! I know how much you hate when clothes that you design become wrinkled~!" Aiko retorted in a sing-song voice.

"GUYS JUST STOP IT!" Hana yelled, still clutching her stomach. "Baka!"

"Oi, Hana!" a voice yelled.

"Ah, nii-chan!" Hana exclaimed, running to hug her brother.

"Oh look, it's a member of the most horrible group on Earth and in the whole galaxy, the Kiiiiiiiiings." Sakura said in a monotone, dragging out the word "kings."

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and patted Hana's head.

"Oi, shut up, Sakura." he said as he walked over.

Sakura held a fist up as a warning, then backed away.

"Yo, Jjong-kun." Aiko said, putting her hand up as a greeting.

"Yo." he replied, waving a small wave.

"Sakura-chan, I don't get you. Why do you hate the Kings so much?" Hana asked.

"Che! Like you don't already know." Sakura said, narrowing her eyes as she shook her head.

"It's a really stupid reason though, SaSa-chan!" Hana exclaimed, holding Jonghyun's hand and swinging their arms back and forth.

"Yeah, Sakura. Just let it go." Aiko said, now chewing on her candy.

"No. The Kings are stupid, conceited, bossy, and are idiots!" Sakura exclaimed.

Hana and Jonghyun looked at her.

"Except for Jonghyun. I know, I know." Sakura said, waving her hand to show that she knew what they meant.

"Well, nii-chan, we're going to go to class now. I'll see you later!" Hana said, waving to Jonghyun, then linking her arms with Sakura and Aiko.

"On our way to Grade 2, Class 1~!" Hana sang as she skipped, dragging Sakura and Aiko along with her.

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait. -__- Instead of updating with a Chapter 2 after this, I'm going to sleep. I want to get to school early. xP I'll update as soon as I get home from school, hopefully! So here, you can see that Hana, Sakura, and Aiko are really close friends and are in the same grade and class. Hana is very close to her brother, Jonghyun, and Sakura seems to have a "stupid" reason for hating the Kings. OOOOOH, what is it? :O xD And also, Aiko forgot Yuki's name and also talked behing her back! xD Hana's nickname for Sakura was also revealed. It's "SaSa," or, "SaSa-chan." xP

The main image of the chapter is of Hana and Sakura. Hana is the one with the camera. xP Well, I hope this was okay for a first chapter! Good night!!

BTW, in my author's notes, I will be putting the more important stuff in bold so that you know what to read if you're too lazy to read the whole Author's Note. Well, good night!! ^_^ Please comment and tell me what you think of the chapter!!