Chapter 3: Fight + Introducing An Enemy

王と女王 (Kings and Queens) [Apply Closed]

April 11, 6:00 AM. Sakamato Private Academy, Student Council Room #1.

"Okay guys, now to the main point of this meeting. Please give me your notebooks so that I can see your progress." Nanami said, looking at the other girls.

One by one, the girls took out their notebooks, putting them in front of Nanami.

Nanami arranged the notebooks so that it was like a fan. She opened all of them, looking at the names.

"Huh. Hana and Sakura, you both have only one name. And Aiko...I think you have too many. Wait - aren't these guy names?" Nanami asked, looking at Aiko.

Aiko blew a bubble with her gum.

"I don't know of such things~." she said in a sing-song voice.

Nanami slammed Aiko's notebook down onto the table.

"Aiko, this is serious business here. Don't be flirting with guys when you're a Queen. We have major responsibilities, we're not here to get boyfriends!" Nanami exclaimed angrily.

Aiko rolled her eyes, popping the bubble she had made earlier.

"You're too serious, Nanami. I know that being the granddaughter of the founder of the school is a burden, and that you're the leader of the Queens and the Queen Student Council, but...you're taking this too seriously. Sometimes, I think that the Kings have a better leader than us." she said, staring Nanami right back in her eyes, standing up.

"If you like them so much, then get out of here, become a King!" Nanami exclaimed, glaring at Aiko.

Before Aiko could bring more fire, Hana came in between them.

"SPEAKING OF THE KINGS!" Hana exclaimed, taking the both of them by surprise.

"We're having a joint meeting with them in about," Hana then checked her watch, "six minutes."

Nanami quickly gathered the notebooks she was looking at before, a pen, several notepads to jot down notes from the meeting, a planner, several different forms, and her purse.

"Okay then. Let's go." she said, walking out the door.

The other girls quickly followed, but Aiko walked at least five feet away from Nanami with her arms crossed.

After five minutes and forty-five seconds of awkward silence, they were at their destination.

"Ah...Sakura, can you open the door for me? My arms are full." Nanami said, picking up a notebook that she dropped.

Sakura kicked the door open, revealing the faces of 11 boys sitting at a table, waiting for them.

"Ah, you're finally here. Right on time. Come on in." The leader of the Kings, Doojoon, said, gesturing towards the four empty seats.

Nanami nodded, putting her stuff on a desk, walking to the chair next to Doojoon.

Hana took a seat by Jonghyun, linking her arms with his. Aiko took a seat next to Hana.

But, Sakura just exchanged glares with a certain member of the Kings, then took a seat next to Aiko.

"So, what will we be discussing, Doojoon-kun?" Nanami asked, her notepad and pen in front of her.

"Well, first of all, you're currently getting ready to bring in new girls as Queens, am I correct?" he asked, smiling at Nanami.

She nodded. "Yes, what about it?"

"We were just thinking...maybe the Kings should bring in new b-"

"No, Sakamoto Private Academy doesn't need any more stupid Kings." Sakura interrupted, painting her nails, putting some sequins on her nails as well.

Doojoon just glared at Sakura, but one member of the Kings walked over to Sakura, hitting the bottle of nail polish away, making it spill in the process. The nail polish got all over Sakura and her clothes.

"UGH!! You...." Sakura said, unable to finish her sentence, staring at her now-stained clothing.

"Shut up and just pay attention." the boy commanded, glaring at Sakura before going back to his seat.

Doojoon looked at the boy.

"That wasn't necessary, Junhyung." he said.

Junhyung sighed, rolling his eyes.

Sakura just sat in the corner, freaking out over the spilled nail polish and her stained clothes.

"That bottle of nail polish costed a lot, although it doesn't look like it! I've only painted two nails...ugh!! This looks so weird!! And my clothes....UGH!!" she exclaimed to herself.

Hana walked over to Sakura.

"Come on, let's go wash your clothes." she said, smiling.

Sakura stood up, dusted herself off, and followed Hana, exchanging more glares with Junhyung.

When they were finally in the hallway, Sakura sighed.

"Hana-chan...he ruined my life, now my clothes too!" she exclaimed, crossing her arms.

Hana shook her head, pulling Sakura into the bathroom.

Sakura went into one of the bathroom stalls to change, hanging her stained clothes over the stall door for Hana to wash. She pulled her spare uniform out of her bag, putting it on.

I hate him...so much. she thought as she walked out of the stall.

---------------------------------------

So...we now know the reason why Sakura hates the kings....because of Junhyung! :O LOL, I chose him because he seems more of a fighter part, so I used him as Sakura's enemy because of the scene he's involved with in this chapter. xP Sorry for the totally boring chapter, I'm just going to be posting filler chapters until I get ideas of what to write for the Queen-choosing chapters. ^_^ Hope this was okay, please comment!! Also, it took me about 2 hours to make that graphic at the top because I was going to put the B2ST+SHINee members under them, but I miscalculated, so everything was off. It was equal, so I just kept the original way it was supposed to be, with just the four Queens on it. xP Also, try to guess who is who on the graphic! (It's actually really obvious, I'm just doing this for fun to test your observation skills! xP