Official Teaser 2: Nakamura Hana and Takahashi Sakura

王と女王 (Kings and Queens) [Apply Closed]

Time and Place: April 8th, 8:00 AM; Sakamato Private Academy. Grade 2, Class 1.

~When Nanami was entering her classroom....

The door of the classroom 2-1 ([Grade level]-[Class number]) slid open.

Two girls, one girls's arm wrapped around the other's shoulders. They both waved.

"Ohayō!" they exclaimed happily.

They skipped towards their desks. They sat right next to each other.

"Ohayō, Hana-chan!" a male student exclaimed, walking over to the two girls' desks.

She waved back and smiled. "Ohayō, Akatsuki-kun!"

"Ohayō, Sakura-chan!" a female student exclaimed, walking over to the two girls as well.

Soon, everyone was surrounding the two girls.

It was like this everyday.

Nakamura Hana and Takahashi Sakura. The two have best friends as long as they could remember. They've been in the same school and same class for every single grade. They're the Beauty Duo of the class, and they're both intelligent and popular.

Hana is the co-leader of the Queens, and vice president of the student council. Sakura does everything that involves designing in the student council, and is also a vice president of the Queens. Queens have the most authority among the students, but not as much authority as the teachers.

Hana is famous for her height and intelligence in math. She is currently 178 cm tall. Sakura is only 2 cm less that Hana, 176 cm, and she is famous for her fashion designs. She actually designed the school's uniform.

"Hana-chan, it's about time to post of the nominees of the Queens, right?" Akatsuki asked.

Hana and Sakura looked at each other.

"Well, Ai-chan, Yuriko-chan, Sae-chan, Tsubaki-chan, and Maemi-chan have graduated already...but there's a really long list of candidates this time. We will probably have more than 13 members of the Queens this year." Sakura replied, sighing.

"It's going to be really hard." Hana resting her chin on her hand.

"Hey, hey, what about the Kings? Will they be having an election this year?" a male student asked.

Sakura rolled her eyes. "They think they have more than enough members, so no."

"Aish, don't talk about them like that! Jonghyun is my older brother, you know!" Hana exclaimed, lightly shoving Sakura's shoulder.

"I know, I know, I know. That's why he's the only member of the Kings that I think is actually okay." Sakura said.

Suddenly, the school bell started ringing, and the students rushed back to their seats.

Mr. Shinji walked into the classroom.

"Minasan, ohayōgozaimasu." he said to the students.

"Ohayōgozaimasu, sensei!" the students exclaimed, Hana and Sakura's greetings being the loudest.

School with the Beauty Duo has finally started.

------------------------------------------

Sorry, this teaser is crap compared to the teaser of Nanami. T_T Forgive me? xP I will post up the teaser for Aiko after I come back from dance class (AKA Chinese Folk Dance class), so just wait about two hours from now, since it takes 30 minutes to drive there. As you can see from this teaser, Sakura seems to hate the Kings...oooooh!!! xD BTW, in the pictures, Hana is the one holding the camera, Sakura is the one posing. ^_^ Well, I'll update sooooooon!!!!