Guidance.

Sweet Protection

Before they could register anything , Hyukjae was knocked out by Taemin. He threw the unconscious body before kneeling beside the other. Donghae thought he was about to surrender when he lifted his dagger up but proved him wrong when he aim it at Hyukjae's neck.

"I just wanted to make it less painful for him , don't you think Hyukjae deserve at least this?" Taemin said with a wicked smirk across his face and Donghae gritted his teeth. "He deserved a better treatment than this!" He yelled out and the other's eyes darkened.

"deserve better than him. I was a good boy! I listened to my mom and dad well but what did I get in return? Nothing! They all died because of their ing debts and left me alone in this ed up world and now you're telling me a person who never suffers deserve more?!" Taemin yelled out in frustration.

"Yah! Do not think that Hyukjae has never suffered before because he did!" Heechul suddenly yelled out and everyone looked at the source of the voice to see Zhoumi trying to calm the other down. "He was abandoned by his father when he knew his mother was pregnant but took Hyukjae in when she died. Didn't you think of how suffering it is for him to live with someone who abandoned his mother?" 

Taemin was about to argue when Heechul cut him. "But no , he didn't say anything and would sincerely smile if he get anything from that guy because he thinks he doesn't deserve love. Before his mother died , Hyukjae was an abused kid but he wasn't happy either when his mother passed away." A tear slid down the other's cheek.

"I saw him when I stayed over at Siwon's house for an assignment and when I touched his shoulder , he flinched and said it was claustrophobia but he got that from being constantly beaten up by his mother. Do you still think he had not deserve it better?" He asked but Taemin remained cold. 

"He looked happy." He stated. "On the outside but in the inside , he's crying and asking for help." Heechul continued and Taemin was speechless. He didn't know anything about the blond and he certainly doesn't deserve to live and stay by Hyukjae's side anymore. He lifted the dagger and put it on his own neck.

Heechul's eyes widen. "Please don't do that Taemin , Hyukjae won't be able to smile with your absence." He pleaded desperately but the other shook his head. "I'm dangerous and it's too late for me to come back to the right path." He said with tears in his eyes. "Taemin , please , no."

"Taemin , look! It's Mr. Rainbow!" Hyukjae squealed and Taemin chuckled. Though , his eyes saddened. "Why aren't you happy Tae? It's rainbow!" The other pouted as he tugged the sad boy's pajama. "Rainbow always happen after rains so it doesn't appear that happy to me." 

Hyukjae turned to look at him confusedly. "So what kind of rainbow do Tae want?"  Taemin smiled before answering. "A rainbow that doesn't need rain to appear." The other pouted at the answer. "But Tae , life also need sadness in order to gain happiness , you know?" 

Taemin was taken by surprise with Hyukjae's answer. A person who seem to never suffer just said something like that was incredible. The other smiled before it vanished. "Oh no Tae! Mr. Rainbow is vanishing!! What do I do?" He said in panic. "It's okay , we'll just wait for another rain."

He didn't deserve to even breath. "Goodbye." He whispered before stabbing the dagger. It didn't hurt. Was this how it feels to be dead? But then he felt liquid on his legs before a weight pushed him slightly back and he opened his eyes slowly to see he had stabbed a precious person on the shoulder , Hyukjae. 

The other 4 in the room had an horrified expression on their faces and they didn't even know they were holding their breath. Hyukjae leaned completely on Taemin and was getting weaker as time passes. Taemin pressed on the wound to stop it from bleeding as frustrated tears ran down his face. 

"Live on Tae. You'll have a bright future if you stop working for them and join us." Hyukjae said weakly as he the other's cheek. "CALL AN AMBULANCE DAMNIT!!" Taemin yelled out and Donghae did as he was told. "Hang on Hyukjae. Jebal." He whispered and intertwined their hands before squeezing it.

O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.

"He lost quite a lot of blood so it will take some time for him to recover." The doctor said and Donghae nodded. Taemin who's shirt was drench with the other's blood just stared blankly at the white walls. "Are you okay Taemin? Let's change your clothes." Heechul who had calmed down , said and pulled the younger to stand but he remained still.

"It wasn't your fault or anyone for what happened so please don't blame yourself." He said and pulled Taemin to stand up and changed his clothes. "What do you want to do for now?" Heechul asked as he settled himself onto the seat next to the younger. "I don't know." He answered and shrugged his shoulders.

"I think I'll quit from the Kwon's." "But that isn't an easy thing to do right?" Heechul said and the other could only nod his head. "It's okay , Minho will back you up." Taemin turned to look at the older before glancing at the friend-turn-to-be-a-secret-spy with doubt. "Really?" "Don't worry. He's actually a nice guy but he's just quiet." He nodded. 

They went into the hospital room where Hyukjae was placed and they saw the pale figure on the bed , tucked warmly with blankets. "What did the doctor said?" "He will need some time to recover because he lost quite a lot of blood and that he at least have to stay here for a week." Donghae answered and Minho groaned , making everyone turned their attention to him.

"What did you sigh?" Heechul asked and the other scratched his nape nervously. "N-Nothing. I'm just afraid Siwon will order me to get rid of Taemin and come back to Korea without ending all of the contracts." The others nodded. "I guess we'll have to keep this a secret. If one of us leak this secret , I'll personally cut your tongue." Zhoumi threatened and everyone nodded.

It took 2 days for Hyukjae to wake up and even when he did , he wasn't allowed to walk. He was pampered by Donghae every time and he liked it that way. Even though he was still pale , his smiles were beautiful as usual. Their dating secret was found out when Heechul accidentally walked in the room to find them kissing. Donghae was lectured for a few hours.

"When will I be released from this hospital?" He had asked with a pout. "Until your face returns to a normal color. Your skin is pale as snow." The older answered and peck the pursing plump lips. He had been worried about the hospital bill. How were they suppose to pay it? It probably costs a lot and the money Siwon had handed him wouldn't be enough.

His phone then rang and it was a voice mail from his bank account. Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion , he clicked on it. "2,000,000 has been added to your account." It said and he smiled when he knew it was Siwon. He guess the other knew 1,000,000 wasn't enough for his brother. 

"I would like to advise him not to walk much , his blood circulation is in risk but not that bad so don't worry. I'll give him some medicine and make sure he eats before taking it." Donghae nodded. "Oh , and what kind of relationship do you have with Hyukjae? You don't seem to be a relative of him." "I'm his boyfriend." He answered confidently before the doctor nodded. "Take care then."

"Hae Hae" The younger whined. "What is it?" The older who was piggybacking the younger asked. "Why are you carrying me? I have legs for a reason you know." The younger said and his pout deepened. "Just to make sure you don't hurt yourself. You lost quite a lot of blood so the doctor said don't move too much." He felt the younger nodded on his back.

"Hae , I'm sleepy." The younger said through his half lidded eyed. "Sleep then." The older said as he pat the other's back. He laid Hyukjae on his bed once they arrived home , his skin wasn't pale like the past days and it looked he can be healthy the next day. The older woke the younger up for him to eat dinner.

He ordered a take-out since he know he couldn't cook and even when he did , he'll put Hyukjae's life in risk. And as he predicted , the next day the younger wasn't pale anymore but he still couldn't go to school. The doctor had given them a medical certificate for the younger to stay at home for another week.

The younger had pouted in sadness but the older suggested that they would go on a date once the week is over and Hyukjae couldn't be more happier. Donghae looked at Taemin and his lover chatting happily in the living room. Taemin had quit and Minho protected him from any Kwon's attack and now he was happy not having a controlled life anymore. 

"Hyukjae." His friend called. "Yes Tae?" He answered with his special nickname for the other. "I love you." Donghae was speechless for a moment before Taemin caught what he just said. "No , what I mean is , I love you as a friend so please don't misunderstand." He said panicky and Hyukjae laughed before smiling. "I love you too , as a friend." 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Hey guys~! An update~ Now Taemin is a good boy! *pats him on the head* I think this story will end soon but I think it still has a long way to go. *sigh* I have to go to school now! Hwaiting! ♥ What do you think about this chapter?