I Want to Know You More

Who Am I?

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I woke up looking at the time seeing it was only 8’oclock. Work was going to start soon. Ugh, today is going to . I don’t want to get out bed today. I’m not in the mood, not after what happened yesterday. I officially despise him.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Aw really? I wish you come to the movies with me. Who am I going to go with?” I pouted cutely over the phone. I hear his y chuckle over the phone which makes me want to see him so much right now.

 

“Sorry babe, I have to do something for my family. My mother is very ill right now and I have to take care of her. I’ll call you later” he replies. I give another pout even though he can’t see me doing it.

 

“Alright, I hope your mom feels better. You are so kind to help her out and that’s why I love you” I made a little kiss noise through the phone, “I will talk to you later then, tell your mom I said I hope she gets better”.

 

“Of course babe and I love you too. You are the most precious thing to me. What would I do without you” he makes a kiss noise too and I’m about to explode of cuteness. I want to tell him how cute he is but he interrupts me.

 

“Hey babe, I got to go. I’ll call you later. Bye!” He says before hanging up the phone. I grab my phone and hold it close to my heart as I twirl around like a little ballerina. My sister comes in and just stares at me as if I have gone insane.

 

“Him again?” she asks as if it isn’t obvious. I nod with a big grin on my face.

 

“He told me I am the most precious thing to him” I squealed as I grabbed Krystal’s hands and made her start dancing with me. She pulls out of my hands and gives a sigh.

 

“Sheesh, you are crazy” she says. I shake my head at her comment.

 

“Nope. Just in love. You should try it sometime. It is an amazing feeling”, I say to her as I stick out my tongue and . She does the same and we look like five year olds trying to catch snowflakes on our tongues or something.

 

“So he can’t go to the movies with me so why don’t I take you instead? Let’s have some sisterly bonding time”, I offer her. She thinks for a minute before answering.

 

“Alright since there isn’t anything else to do in this stinking small little town and I’m bored” she replies as she goes and grabs her coat.

 

 

-------------

 

 

We arrive at the movie theater and walk up to the ticket booth. I order two tickets for some romantic movie that Krystal wanted to see. I forgot what the title was called. I remember reading the summary and it had to do with a big ship sinking from some iceberg or something. Whatever. We walk in and order popcorn and drinks before finding our theater. Once we arrive at our theater I look to see any open seats. Krystal leads me to the back of the theater against the back wall. The previews are showing still so I just take out my phone and text my boyfriend.

 

 

To: My Hubby <3

Hey honey, how are you doing? I hope your mom is okay. Text me I’m bored right now. Love you (;

 

 

 

I sit and wait for a reply. A few minutes past and no response. This isn’t like him, he usually responds to my texts quickly.

 

“Any response?” Krystal says after coming back from the bathroom. I shake my head.

 

“Try calling him. Maybe he didn’t hear your text message” she says. I nod thinking that must be the reason why. I dial his number and I wait. The phone starts ringing as I wait for him to pick up.

 

Suddenly I hear something, ‘Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotjyeo’. That ringtone, I know that ringtone. It’s-

 

“Hello? Hey Jessica what is up?” he answers. I see the owner of that ringtone just a few rows in front of me! And who is that chick he has his arm wrapped around?!? Is he cheating on me?!? Krystal looks to where I am looking and immediately gasps. I am very angry right now and want answers but I play cool and calm.

 

“Hi honey! Where are you?” I say with all my might trying not to scream my head off.

 

“I’m… Uh, at my mom’s house right now” he lied. I grit my teeth. So not only is he a two timing cheater but a liar too!

 

“Oh at your mom’s house? Oh okay, honey, I have to ask you something. Would you ever lie to me or cheat on me?” I ask waiting for his answer. I see the chick next to time place a kiss on his cheek which makes me furious.

 

“No, of course not honey. I love you and would never cheat on you” he answers. I look at his ugly face as he smiles to the girl next to him.

 

“Babe?” he asks waiting for me to answer. I immediately hang up on him. I can see he looks at his phone and then puts it in his pocket. I give Krystal an angry look.

 

“So what are you going to do unnie?” she asks curiously. I give him one last stare before standing up from my seat.

 

“Follow me” I grit my teeth and make my way over to him. Once I’m behind him, I tap his shoulder. He turns around with a smile until he recognizes who it is. His smile fades and a worried looks approaches his face.

 

“Honey… uh…. Let me explain” he stutters a bit.

 

“No you shut up. You little scumbag! So all those things you said to me about being precious to you and you loving me were all lies weren’t they?” I raise my voice.

 

“Honey, no I was just-“

 

“Shut up! I’m not done talking! You are a worthless piece of trash and I can’t believe I wasted my time with you, you ! How dare you cheat on me with this little in your arms! We are through, don’t ever call me or come near me again you bastard!” I yell at him. I notice the entire movie theater is watching me but I could give a damn. I was pissed! I start to walk away.

 

“Wait babe!” He gets up and grabs my arm.  I turn around and immediately slap him across the face causing his head to turn right. I could see a red hand print forming on his face. He is lucky that it is just that. I am too angry and hurt to deal with this cheater. I see him bring his hand up to where I hit him and tried to soothe the pain.

 

I drag Krystal with me out the movie theater until we are stopped when he says something.

 

“You know what?!? Fine you little ! You weren’t even a good girlfriend. This girl knows what a man wants and is ten times better than you ever were! You are just an ice cold hag!” He yells. I am so frustrated that I’m about to cry. Krystal lets go of my hand and walks straight up to him. She raises her fist and punches him right in the center of his face causing him to fall back on his . Blood starts coming out of his nose as he tries to stop the bleeding.

 

“Nobody talks to my sister that way!”Krystal shakes her hand a bit from the pain before rejoining me. I see the blood coming out of his nose and soon a lot of the people in the movie theater start cheering for Krystal. I felt a little better but I was still hurt.

 

Once we got outside the theater, I started to cry. Krystal hugged me and tried to calm me down but I was too upset. We went back home and I closed my door and didn’t open it that entire night. Krystal tried to cheer me up but it still didn’t work. I didn’t even want to eat because of what happened.

 

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

I lay in my bed trying to forget all that has happened to me. This isn’t the first time something like this has happened. I always I find a great guy and then when I think he is the one, I find him with some other girl or guy for that matter. I’m just tired of being played around. I suddenly hear a knock at the door and realize that it is Krystal.

 

“Unnie? Are you okay? If not, I can call in work and tell them that you are not feeling well today” Krystal says as I see the door open slightly and her head pops in the doorway. I get up and stretch. My eyes are still a little swollen and I’m still exhausted but I have to go to work.

 

“No, it’s fine Krystal. Thanks though. I’m going to get ready”, I say before heading into the bathroom to get ready.

 

 

-----------

 

 

I arrive at work and already my boss yells at me for being fifteen minutes late. Like someone important showed up in that fifteen minutes while I was absent, ha! I doubt that, not in this tiny town. After getting yelled and lectured at, I do my daily routine checking up on the clothing and making sure that they are organized and in their right spots. I grab a new shipment of clothing out of the back room when my boss yells at me that we have customers. Great. Just what I need right now to deal with annoying customers. This just isn’t my day.

 

I approach them and say my usual line, “Hello, what do you want?” I really could care less what they wanted. I see that the shorter of the two customers is taken back from my attitude, but do I care? Nope. The shorter girl speaks, “Excuse me; we are looking for some clothes for my friend here. Do you think you have any that she would like?”

 

I seriously want to face palm myself right now. Why would she ask that? She is in a CLOTHING store. Gosh people are so annoying. I said to her, “It’s a clothing store, lady, look around will you?” in an annoyed tone and then noticed that one of my nails was starting to crack. Great. Another thing going wrong with my life. Sigh… I look toward the two customers again and the short one speaks.

 

“Excuse me! That is not a way to talk to your customers! Come on Tiffany! Let’s leave” she looks really angry. I look to the other girl and I’ve noticed this entire time she just keeps staring into me. I find it a bit creepy. Her friend, the short one, pulls her arm to leave but this girl. She just keeps staring at me as if she is reading how I feel.

 

She starts to approach me and I am starting to feel uncomfortable. Her friend is also confused.

 

“Tiffany, what are you doing?” the short one asks.

 

“Yeah lady, what the heck are you doing?!?” I say in a harsh voice. I am not in the mood to deal with creepy customers and this is definitely creepy. Once the strange girl is about a foot away from me, she does something I wasn’t expecting. She raises her hand to my cheek and for some reason I start to feel more calm. It is as if she knows what I am feeling inside or something.

 

“It’s okay. You don’t have to bottle up your feelings. It is better if you let them out and if you need to, you can tell me about them if you need someone to talk to” she says to me. I look at her skeptically but I see in her eyes that she truly cares for me. For some reason I feel as if I can let out all my issues. I do not know why but I immediately hug her and let out all I have bundle up out on her. Something overcomes me and I feel the urge to spit out all my problems with her.

 

“It’s just all the pressure on me right now and my boyfriend left me for some ! Life just isn’t fair! Why does everything have to happen to me! I hate always being let down and forgotten! I just feel like a small unimportant grain of sand that has been tossed around and stepped on and I am sick of it!” I feel multiple tears running down my cheeks and for some reason I feel as if I’m calming down a bit. Maybe I just needed a random stranger to talk to in my time of need. The short girl hands me a tissue and I take in trying to wipe away my tears. I start to calm down from being in her embrace. Once I am feeling better, I take a step back to look at both of them.

 

“Do you feel better now that you let all that anger, you bundled up, out?” the strange girl say with a caring voice that makes me feel better. I nod.

 

“Thank you for listening to me. No one has ever taken time out of their lives to listen to me so thank you. I feel a lot better and sorry I was so rude to both of you guys” I apologize. I feel really bad for treating them rudely, especially this strange girl in front of me. I don’t know what she did but she made me feel a lot better, it is like she has a soothing characteristic to her. A calm and kind personality. I feel happier thanks to her. But there has got to be some way I have to make it up to them for my rude attitude. I know! I can help them with their clothing situation!

 

“Here let me show you the clothes you will definitely like! They are the newest clothes that nobody has seen yet. Just came out today! Ooh and I want to show you these other cute clothes that you will most definitely like!” I grab her hand and pull her along excitedly as I show her the new clothing.

 

 

---------

 

 

I helped them check out and they thanked me for helping them before they left. At that moment I felt sad again. I didn’t know why but her presence somehow made me feel better. I wanted to see her again. Wait, would I be able to see her again? Something inside me is feeling different for that girl. Aish! I didn’t even catch her name! I can probably still catch up to her!

 

I burst out of my store not caring if my manager yells at me or not. Now I’m stuck, did they go left or right? I look down both sides but I don’t see them. I immediately stop a passerby and ask him.

 

“Hey, mister, did you see two girls walking down the street just a minute ago? One is shorter than the other and they both have a brownish, kind of light brown hair?” I ask some man. He just points down left of me. I thank him before taking off after them.

 

I see the top of her head and I immediately call out, “Hey! Wait!”

 

I see both of them turn and stop. Once I caught up with them, I took a quick breather before speaking.

 

“Hey, I didn’t catch your names” I huff out.

 

The shorter one speaks, “Hi my name is Taeyeon”.

 

“And I’m Tiffany”. Tiffany. That’s a nice name. We all bow at each other. Before I left I remembered also why I wanted to catch up with her.

 

“Tiffany…nice name. Here is my number in case I need someone to talk to or just hang out with” I start writing my number and hand it to her before she can say anything. Oh duh Jessica! You have to tell her who you are before you leave or else she’ll think you are a stalker. Well you did burst out of a store and started chasing after them so does that count? Ah! Whatever!

 

“Here you go! Oh by the way my name is Jessica Jung!” I say before I look at my watch and notice I better get back to the store before my angry manager fires me. I start to take off and wave back to her before leaving. I hope I see her again. Tiffany. Now that I noticed, she is really pretty. For some reason my heart is beating fast. I place my hand over my heart and smile at this feeling. I run back to the store with a big grin on my face.

 

Tiffany. Why have you made feel this way? I want to get to know you more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

So I just wanted to add Jessica's POV in here. I might do more of hers too.

This story is about to get interesting now that the ice princess is in the story :P

Just wanted to say I love the MV I Got A Boy. If you guys havent checked it out. Go to YouTube Right NOW!

I would say it is definitely different from their other MVs but in a good way.

Anyways, how do you guys like the story so far? Comment Subcribe Like it Hate it? PLease tell me(:

(Try to avoid the last one though) :D

 

 

~Rainy<3