My Name!

Who Am I?

 

 

*Huff huff* No! I have to get away! Where do I go though? I hear them coming! “Where is she?!? Find her!” Why are they looking for me? Why am I running away? For some reason I feel like I have to though. I make my way down some stairs as fast as I can. I hear their footsteps getting louder as they come closer to me. I feel like my lungs are about ready to burst from the lack of oxygen but I still keep running. As I continue down the stairs I come to a hallway that leads two ways. One goes left while the other goes right. Which one do I take? I look right and then left. Make a decision quick! They will be here anytime soon. I look to the right once more and see someone at the very end of the hallway. I can’t see the person’s features at all. The person is too blurry but I can tell that the person is motioning me to follow them. With no other choice I take the right path. The hallway is narrow with grey stone walls. I run towards the mysterious person as fast as I can but no matter how much I run I feel as if I’m not moving anywhere. “There she is!” I hear them say behind me. I have to keep moving! Soon I somehow make is to the end of the hallway and see that it turns right again. I look and see that it leads to the outside and right in the doorway is that same blurry figure. I turn to look back where I came from and saw the people chasing me getting closer. I follow the mysterious person out and soon I find myself in a garden. For some reason I feel at ease here so I take a seat on a white stone bench.

 

The scenery has changed from a dark and grey nightmare to a green and cheery paradise. The sun is shining and it feels like I have been here before yet oddly enough I cannot feel the sun’s heat on my skin. I see a gardener tending to some flowers and go up to the person. It’s a young girl with a basket full of roses. “Excuse me, where am I?” I ask the girl. The girl just ignores me and continues to pick more roses. “Excuse me. Hello?” I ask once again. I reach out my hand and try to touch her but to my surprise, my hand goes right through her. “What is this?” I ask myself. Immediately the young girl turns her head towards my direction. I am starting to get creeped out. “You shouldn’t be here. They will find you. You must leave now before they catch you” the young girl replies. Her irises started to turn black just like her pupils. I immediately back away from her. “W-What are you?” I ask frightened. I try to keep moving back but this mysterious girl keeps walking toward me. “Stay back! Please!” I put my hands in front of myself hoping that it would do something. “You don’t remember me? I’m hurt” the girl says, her voice is a lot deeper than a normal voice to the point that it frightens me so. Soon the sky starts to get grey and the sun is no longer shining and the beautiful garden goes back into its hibernation.  “There she is!” a manly voice says. Oh no! They found me! I try to make a run for it but I find myself surround by many men and the young girl. I cannot see any of their faces no matter how close we are. Their faces are too blurry to recognize. “Please, what do you want?” I ask half yelling half frightened.

 

A manly voice answered, “You are what we want”. With that said all of them started to close on me. I try to shoo them away but it is not effective. “Please, stay away!” I yell. This is it. I shut my eyes waiting for the pain. “Fany!” I hear someone call out and all of a sudden someone out of nowhere comes and breaks through the circle encroaching on me and wraps their arms around me. I try to look at their face but of course the person’s is blurry too. “Don’t worry; I will protect you” the person uses their body as a shield as the men and young girl come closer. I look as I see them so close to grabbing me I shut my eyes and scream as loud as possible, “Ahhhhhh!”

 

“Ahhhh!” I immediately am awoken and sit up. Taeyeon immediately comes bursting through her room and towards me. “Hey! Are you okay?!?” she asks worriedly. I can feel my heart beat as fast as possible as sweat drips down my face. I look around the entire room to check my surroundings. My heart relaxes a bit when I see I’m in a cottage house. It is still dark outside but I noticed that Taeyeon must have gotten more wood when I was asleep because there is a huge pile of it. Taeyeon rushed from the kitchen and places a wet cold cloth on my forehead and wipes away the sweat. “Shhh, it’s okay. It was only a nightmare” Taeyeon says in a calming voice. To my surprise hearing her voice puts me back at ease. I take a deep breath and slow down my breathing rate. Taeyeon grabs a cup of cold ice water and hands it to me. I take it and sip it. I realize how thirsty I was that I take more big gulps. Taeyeon chuckles, “Woah, slow down there. Haha I don’t want you to choke”. I nodded and take smaller sips. I look into Taeyeon’s eyes and smile at how concerned she looked. Her brown eyes glowed bright against the fire’s light. I suddenly remember that mysterious girl with dark black eyes. I immediately grab my head and try to shake that image away. All of a sudden Taeyeon grabs me by the arms and pulls me into her warm embrace. I can feel her head on my shoulder and her hands rubbing up and down my back. I close my eyes and focus my attention onto her warm and gentle touch. Being in her arms calmed me down and soon the fear went away.

 

“Do you want to talk about it?” Taeyeon asked while still holding me. Part of me wants to tell her but then the other part of me doesn’t want to remember it. The dream was too frightening for me to remember. “It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it. I don’t want you to be in pain” she spoke again. I decided to tell her, “I had a nightmare about some of these men chasing after me and I am running away. I then find myself in this garden and meet this girl but there is something different about her. Her eyes had no color to them. They were pure black and then I soon find myself surround by the men chasing after me and the mysterious girl. When it seemed like I was doomed all of a sudden a person comes and protects me from them. Then I woke up but it was still frightening”. Though, I didn’t tell her about the mysterious person calling me Fany. Why would someone call me that? What does it mean?

 

I told her everything waiting for her to respond but oddly enough I felt something poking my thigh. I looked down and it felt as if it were coming from my pocket in my cloak. I break away from her embrace and place my hand into my pocket. Strangely enough I feel something in it. I grab it and pull it out in front of me. Taeyeon looks down at my hand as I open it up. I see a bright and shiny silver key. Why do I have a key in my pocket? “I wonder why you have a key in your pocket” Taeyeon asked as if she just read my mind. I shrugged because I was just as curious.  I look at it and I notice it has a special design on the handle and the end of the key isn’t a like a normal bumpy one. The tip of the key is in what looks to be a heart shape which is quite unusual for a key. “I wonder what it opens” I ask.

 

“Can I see it for a minute?” Taeyeon asks. I nod and handed her the key. I see her hold it close up to her face as she examines it. “It…appears to have writing on it” she says.  I immediately scoot next to her as we both examine it up closely. “T-I-F-F-A-N-Y? Tiffany. Who is that?” Taeyeon asks. For some reason the name sounds familiar. Tiffany, where have I heard that name before? Wait a minute, that mysterious person called me Fany. It makes sense now.

 

“I think… I think that might be my name” I speak softly in realization. Taeyeon widens her eyes, “Really?” I nod as I try to remember. Taeyeon immediately smiled. “This is great! Tiffany! Now we know who you are! Soon enough you’ll remember who you are!” Taeyeon said happily. I gave her a big smile and laughed at how happy she was for me. I look at the silver key again and see the engraved mark spell out Tiffany. Tiffany. Yes now I’m sure that’s my name. Now that I know my first name, I wonder what my last name is.

 

Taeyeon stretches and takes in a big yawn as she rubs her eyes gently. “I think I should get back to bed. Get some rest, Tiffany” Taeyeon emphasized the last word and smiled as she got up. I looked at her getting up and fear struck me again. For some reason I immediately grab her wrist. She turns to look at me and I question myself why I am with holding her from sleeping. “Are you still frightened by that nightmare?” Taeyeon asks with a concerning tone. Yeah, that must be it. I’m still scared of that nightmare. What if that comes back again? I nod shyly and look down expecting her to laugh at me and my weakness. However, I felt a hand grab mine and pull me up from the couch. “You can sleep with me then so you won’t have bad dreams” she smiles at me. She turns around and walks toward her room but I am still focused on something else. Our hands. Her hand is so soft and the way it fits into mine perfectly. As she pulls me along a just stare at our contact and can’t help but feel sparks with each second our hands are together. I don’t know what this strange feeling is but it feels uniquely comfortable.

 

 Once we are in the room she lets go of my hand which makes me miss the sparks. She fixes my side of the bed while climbing in on her side. I move toward my side and slide in and pull the covers over me. I turn my body towards her and see that she already fell asleep. I just admire how cute and kind she looks. I look at her beautiful looking face once more before I close my eyes. I feel safe and comfortable with her next to me for some reason. I don’t know what it is but I like it. I’m glad Taeyeon was kind enough to take care of me. I have to figure out some way to repay her. She has helped me so much already. She saved me from freezing to death and took me into her humble home. She even helped me find out who I was. I now know who I am. I am Tiffany. And with that thought I slept peacefully the rest of the night.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think about the story so far?

I finally updated haha. Sorry about not updating CSI Korea yet. I'm still working on it. It is because it took a big break from it and now I have to remember what I had planned for it. But at least I got one update done haha. Oh btw so far it has only been one day. So probably next update I might write about Taeyeon and Tiffany going into town and more background info about Taeyeon along the way. Oh by the way (again), Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I'm so excited for Christmas! It's my favorite holiday of the year! :D 

Holidays have been really busy and I'm excited for 1/1/13. You know why? Because that's when Girls' Generation's I Got A Boy comes out! :D I'm so excited! I love the outfits of the 9 girls. I love the new song that recently came out: Dancing Queen. It's like Gee except 10x more aegyo. HAHA.

Anyways I'll try to update all of my stories. Yes, I mean all. Which also includes Love from Outerspace but I think that story needs some revisions. Hmm... maybe even a Christmas one-shot, in light of the holiday? XD

Anyways, thanks for taking your time to read my story and please, 

Comment and subscribe to this story if you like it! I want to know what you think of this story and if I should continue this story or what not.

Thanks!

Love,

~Rainy <3