New-found sweetheart?

Unexpectedly...

 

“Oppa! You’re here!” Hwayoung’s bright voice greeted Zico when he entered her apartment.

“Are you feeling okay?” Zico asked, a look of worry plastered on his face.

*COUGH COUGH COUGH* Hwayoung faked a few coughs. She forgot that Zico was here to “look after her when she’s sick”.

“Better, now that you’re here.” Hwayoung croaked in a raspy voice.

Zico tilted his head in surprise. *Wasn’t her voice all chirpy just now?* He looked at her and touched her forehead, trying to see if Hwayoung had a fever.

“Hmm… No fever. Have you been to the doctors?” Zico asked Hwayoung, his hand slung around her shoulder.

“I don’t think there is a need to. I’ll be fine after some rest.” Hwayoung croaked out and coughed a few more times.

“With your voice like this, you sure you’re fine? I’ll bring you to see a doctor.” Zico held Hwayoung’s hands and pulled her towards the door.

“No. I’ll be fine, really. I hate visits to the doctors.” Hwayoung pouted and crossed her arms.

Zico softened and smiled. “Okay fine. Rest for now, okay?”

____________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Both Hanna and Minhyuk returned to Hanna’s apartment. Hanna had a wide grin on her face and Minhyuk was grinning slightly.

“Wow. When did you two get so friendly? Weren’t you two bickering just a while ago?” Taeil raised his eyebrows.

“AND WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NOSE! DID YOU TWO GET INTO A FIGHT OR SOMETHING?!” Haejin stood up from her seat and ran over to Hanna.

“I fell while looking for him.” Hanna pouted. Minhyuk started to fidget as he stared down at the ground.

The rest of the guys and Haejin stared at Minhyuk as if expecting him to say something. However, Hanna started to giggle. “It doesn’t matter now. He helped me to treat my wound. So we’re even!” Hanna said between giggles.

“Haven’t you always been good at first aid?” Park Kyung said as he wriggled his eyebrows suggestively. “Why get Minhyuk to do it when you could do it yourself.” Park Kyung sniggered loudly.

Everybody caught on to Park Kyung’s remark and started wriggling their eyebrows suggestively at Hanna. Minhyuk reddened at Park Kyung’s remark and kept his head down.

“I couldn’t see my wound so he offered to help. I also haven’t got hurt in the nose before.” Hanna whined as she tried to persuade the others there wasn’t anything between her and Minhyuk.

The night quickly passed as the guys and Haejin both teased Hanna and Minhyuk about their new found chemistry.

___________________________________________________________________________

Here's a short update for the readers! I promise the next chapter is gonna be exciting! Please look forward to it~ 

I hope Block B stays strong and stay together! I hope everything goes well and they win the lawsuit against their company. Seriously the statement the company released is defensive of themselves -.-ll Not paying them cos they didn't receive money from their suspension period -.- BULLCRAP! NOT EVEN A CENT?!

Oh and I recently read this and I thought it was super observant of this person to notice the little hints Block B dropped about them being mistreated.

http://www.gurupop.com/post/126532-Decoding-Block-B-s-lawsuit-issue