Friends?

Unexpectedly...

THE NEXT DAY

As usual, Hanna made her way to the swing in the garden after breakfast. She plopped herself on the swing and started humming a random tune. Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. 

" Anyeong! Park Kyung imnida" a familiar voice chirped.

*OH. THAT JOKER THAT CAUSED ME TO HURT MY BUM YESTERDAY* Hanna mentally rolled her eyes and ignored him.

"Jiho imnida. But you can call me Zico." another voice sounded.

*Oh. That scaredy-cat.* Hanna thought. She was starting to feel annoyed by the extra company she had.

" Go away." she muttered coldly.

" Heyyy. Why are you acting like this. We just wanna be friends." Park Kyung chirped, totally oblivious to the annoyance in Hanna's voice.

Zico pulled Park Kyung to the side and whispered, " It seems she doesn't want to be friends. Let's just leave her alone." 

" Waeee~ We're nice people aren't we~" Park Kyung whined.

Park Kyung started hugging Zico and said, " And we're the best of friends! Having one more wouldn't hurt. She helped you treat your wound yesterday didn't she! So she's nice too!" 

Hanna was really irritated so she stood up and stormed away from the two.

____________________________________________________________________________

It had been 5 days already and Park Kyung was still persistent on making friends with Hanna. He pulled Zico along with him every single day to bother Hanna. Park Kyung tried telling Hanna jokes but Hanna just scowled at him and walked away every single time.

*Why is it so hard to be friends with her.* Park Kyung thought as he pouted.

Zico just stared at Hanna as Hanna walked away. 

___________________________________________________________________________

It was another sleepless night as Hanna crept out of her room again to get some fresh air. She frowned as she saw that Zico had already made his way there and was swinging on the swing. HER SWING. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked him sternly.

Zico turned around and said, " Oh you're here. I just wanted you to have this." Zico passed Hanna a small chocolate coloured teddy bear. 

" What... Why?" Hanna asked, surprised. Her eyes softened when she saw the familiar looking teddy bear.

<< Flashback>>

"HEY GIVE IT TO ME!" Jooyeon screamed. She pulled the teddy bear that Hanna was craddling tenderly away.

" ITS MINE! LET GO OF IT!" screamed Hanna in defence. Hanna pushed Jooyeon and Jooyeon fell on the ground.

Jooyeon burst into tears as the head caregiver, Ahjumma Kim ran over and shouted, " What happened!"

(A/N: Ahjumma Kim is the lady in chapter one. She's the one in charge of the children at the orphanage.)

"Ahjumma Kim! Hanna took away my teddy bear and she pushed me on the ground!" Jooyeon bawled.

The rest of the children stared on in silence as nobody was close with Hanna and nobody wanted to offend Jooyeon, the big bully in the orphanage.

"But.. But .. the teddy..." Hanna muttered as tears spillled out of her eyes. *Is mine..It was a chrismas present from Daddy..* she thought sadly.

" Hanna dear, how can you take away Jooyeon's teddy bear and push her. Apologise to her now." Ahjumma Kim sternly told Hanna.

" I.. I.." Hanna stuttered as more tears rolled down her face. 

Hanna ran away, leaving her precious teddy bear behind.

<>

" It was a little dirty so I tried washing it. I found it dumped in the sandbox in the playground a few days ago. Jooyeon must thrown it there after she was done playing with it. Sorry for not speaking up for you and not returning this earlier.." Zico said

Hanna looked at Zico and beamed. "Thank You." She replied sincerely

*Pretty...* Zico thought as he smiled and stretched out his hand. "So... Friends?", Zico grinned.

Hanna stretched out her hand too and replied, "Friends."

_________________________________________________________________

Another update for today! Thank you subscribers for subscribing!~ :D

Hmmm I'm really worried if I would be able to update next week cos I'm going overseas. I'm sorry if I can't update! I'll be sure to make up for it the week after that! Pinky Promise! :D