Lotte World

Unexpectedly...

 

After the ride was over, Hanna loosened the seatbelt and gasped for air. She staggered towards the nearest bench and her legs gave way. Zico, Minhyuk and Hwayoung followed behind and sat on the same bench.

Hanna panted and clutched her stomach. “I feel sick.” She managed to mutter as she took off to the restroom.

Zico stood up and tried to go after Hanna. However, Hwayoung held onto his arm and held onto her head. “Zico oppa, I feel really dizzy. Can I hold onto you for a while?” Zico looked worriedly at Hwayoung and then at the direction where Hanna ran off too. He sighed as he let Hwayoung lean on him then signalled for Minhyuk to follow Hanna.

Minhyuk didn’t even need for Zico to tell him to follow Hanna. Minhyuk took off immediately and followed Hanna. When she entered the restroom, he figured he couldn’t enter the female restroom to check on her so he waited for her outside.

While waiting for Hanna, Minhyuk thought about how Hanna had clutched onto his hand as she were hanging on for dear life. He looked at the hand that held onto Hanna’s hand during the whole ride. Hanna’s nail marks were still evident on his hand and he smiled as a feeling of warmth engulfed him.

Before long, Hanna emerged out of the restroom. Her face regained its colour and her complexion much better from the pale face she had earlier on. Minhyuk waved at her and Hanna walked towards him with a slight grin.

“Feeling better?” Minhyuk asked Hanna. “Do I look like I’m feeling any worse?” Hanna joked. “Thank you, Minhyuk… oppa.” Hanna grinned sheepishly at Minhyuk.

“Why thank me?I didn’t know you were scared of heights. I think I should be apologising.” Minhyuk looked apologetically at Hanna.

“Of course you should! Now I’m mentally scarred for life.” Hanna tried to put on a stern face. However, she couldn’t help but burst into laughter as she saw Minhyuk’s apologetic face. “But still. Thank you for making this the best memory ever. This was actually the first time I actually dared to sit on such a thrilling ride.”

“Now let’s move on to the next attraction. Since you chose the previous ride it’s my turn to choose now.” Hanna smirked as she took out the map of Lotte world from her jean pocket. Her eyebrows tightened together as she pondered deeply on which attraction did not involve elements of heights and yet was exciting.  Her gaze landed upon 2 words – Ghost House. She smiled and snapped her fingers in delight.

(A/N There’s really a ‘Ghost House’ ride in Lotte World. However, it is quite lame of a ride since it kind of is like a 3D movie and there isn’t even any pop-out scare scenes. I’m going to tweak how the attraction is going to be~ )

“The next attraction is definitely going to be interesting. It’s a surprise so I’ll lead you there!” Hanna proudly announced to Minhyuk.

“This better not disappoint me.” Minhyuk smirked and followed Hanna’s lead.

________________________________________________________________________

On the other side of Lotte World

2 frail bodies staggered out of the exit of the “French Revolution” attraction. Both were clutching their heads and walking unsteadily.

“Ugh. I feel horrible.” Both of them chorused as they tried to steady themselves and made their way to sit down at a nearby bench.

“Though I really like Roller Coasters, and that was definitely thrilling. But I feel like my insides are all jumbled up.” Haejin’s breathing was unsteady and she felt pangs of dizziness.

“Me too.” Park Kyung replied, his face a shade greener than before. “I feel like I’m going to puke out all of my insides. It was definitely a bad idea to wolf down two hot dogs and a bottle of coke before the ride.”

“Let’s go for something less exciting next. “ Haejin checked her wristwatch. “We still have about an hour left before we have to meet up with the others for the fireworks display.”

“Let’s go on the Merry-Go-Round next then.” Park Kyung suggested. Haejin pinked as she thought of the romantic scenes that always took place while the screen couples rode on the Merry Go Rounds.

“Merry Go Round?” Haejin asked, suspecting if her ears heard wrongly. Park Kyung nodded as he pulled Haejin off the bench, a huge greasy smile plastered on his face.

“Wait. On second thought let’s go to the café to have something. I have to save my first ride with my future girlfriend.” Park Kyung clasped his hands together as he dreamily stared into space, imagination running wild.

Haejin frowned almost immediately and stomped on his foot. Hard. Park Kyung yelped and shot Haejin a look that comprised of questioning and accusation. “What was that for!” Park Kyung yelled at Haejin. “Just snapping you back to reality,” Haejin sniggered and stuck her tongue out at Park Kyung. With that, she ran towards the café to avoid Park Kyung’s rage.

____________________________________________________________________________

After the superrr long hiatus I'm finally back! Sorry for being gone for such a long time though. My laptop died so I had to get it repaired and after procrastinating I finally sent it for repair and just got it back not long ago. Thanks to all the subscribers that lasted through this long hiatus! I'll promise to up the next chapter in a day or two!~