Fatigue and Disappointment

Unexpectedly...

 

5 days have passed since Hanna and Haejin returned to Korea. Hanna found a nice and cosy apartment to live in that wasn’t far from the apartment that Kyung shared with Zico.

“Can I stay with you? My parents won’t be back from America for their business trip so soon and I’ll be lonely staying at home.” Haejin gave her cutest pout and whined.

Hanna sighed and nodded. She just couldn’t say no to Haejin’s whining. Haejin always got her way with Hanna with her aegyo.

“Promise to split our household chores?” Hanna asked.

“Deal. As long as I don’t have to be alone at home.” Haejin smiled and gave Hanna a long and affectionate hug.

Suddenly a thought sprang into Haejin’s mind. *Should I tell her about Hwayoung?* She shook her head and muttered. “Maybe I was thinking too much. It must be all the dramas I’ve been watching. Anyway, I shouldn’t be going around spoiling the relationship between Hwayoung and Hanna. I’ll be putting Zico oppa in a spot.”

“A penny for your thoughts? What were you muttering about under your breath. Is it Kyung oppa again?” Hanna asked as she put both her hands on Haejin’s shoulders.

“Nothing much. And why do you have to relate everything to Kyung oppa.” Haejin blushed.

“Just… I wouldn’t want you to feel troubled over anything. You could always share your troubles with me. Sharing does help.” Hanna flashed Haejin a smile.

“Its nothing much.” Haejin gave Hanna a reassuring smile. “Now lets unpack our things before the Block B oppas come over for the housewarming dinner. The apartment is in a mess.” Haejin grabbed a rubber band on the table and tied her long brown hair into a loose ponytail.

Hanna just nodded as she started to unpack boxes of ornaments she had got to brighten up the apartment from the shopping trip that had coursed over the past 3 days.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

3 hours later at Kyung and Zico’s apartment

All of Block B was gathered at Kyung and Zico’s apartment.

“Hurry up! We’re going to be late!” Taeil shouted at the rest of the members which were still very much immersed in their video game.

“A while more hyung! After this level!” Jaehyo shouted back to Taeil.

“These kids.” Taeil muttered under his breath and shook his head. “I better tell Hanna that we’ll be a little late.” He immediately dialled Hanna’s number on his smart phone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hanna was lying flat on the couch. Haejin and her were utterly worn out from the cleaning up of the apartment.

Hanna’s eyelid batted open when she heard her phone ringing and the sound of the vibration on the coffee table beside the couch. She reached out for her phone that was on the coffee table.

“Hello?” her voice came out in a hoarse whisper as she had been in slumber for the past hour. She cleared .

“OH. I HAVEN’T PREPARED THE FOOD. I’M SO SORRY I FELL ASLEEP AND FORGOT. WOULD YOU GUYS MIND WAITING FOR THE FOOD?” Hanna’s hoarse voice changed almost instantly to shrill shouting.

“Thank you so much Taeil oppa. I think I better order food instead.” Hanna replied apologetically and hung up the call.

She walked over to the other couch and started to wake Haejin up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeil sighed. His stomach gave a disapproving grumble after Hanna hung up. *I guess I’ll have to wait a little for dinner. I was hoping for a nice home-cooked meal but I guess I’ll have to settle for ordered food.*

He trudged over to the rest of the guys that were huddled together in front of the 42 inch LCD television. “I guess we can have extra time for another level. Hanna hasn’t prepared our dinner yet.”

“Oh? Did she fall asleep or something?” Zico asked, both eyes still fixated on the screen in front of him.

“Yeah. She just woke up.” Taeil laughed as he thought about Hanna’s croaky voice when she answered the phone.

Kyung grinned. “I guess she’s just worn out from cleaning out her new apartment. She’s always procrastinating. She must have only started tidying her apartment today.”

Suddenly, Zico’s smartphone started ringing and Hwayoung’s name flashed on the screen.

Minhyuk glanced over and took a peek at the caller ID and. He raised his eyebrows. He didn’t really like Hwayoung. He felt that she had an ulterior motive for getting close to Zico. *At least Hanna is better…* A smile crept up his face as he thought of their first meeting at the airport and the bright smile that Hanna had that made him feel all tingly and fluffy inside.

Zico picked up the call. “Darling~?”

The rest of the guys cringed at Zico’s words. They were still not used to Zico acting like that.

“But I have something on today. I don’t think it’s a good idea…” Zico’s forehead creased and a worried expression crossed his face.

“Umm Okay then I’ll be there.” Zico replied and hung up the call.

“Guys I think I wouldn’t be able to be at the housewarming dinner tonight. Hwayoung isn’t feeling well so I’m just gonna drop by and see how she’s feeling.” Zico grabbed his sweater.

“You promised Hanna!” Kyung replied, his voice cold with disappointment. “Remember the last time when it was my birthday and you skipped out on the party because of Hwayoung. She lied about being sick didn’t she.”

“I should still check on her.” Zico quickly strode over to the door and left the apartment. He breathed out in relief as he left the room. He could feel the cold hard stares of the other guys as he left the room. He felt sorry for skipping out on the housewarming dinner he promised Hanna he would attend and he didn’t know why he promised to accompany Hwayoung instead. *Maybe she really isn’t feeling well.* He tried to forget that deep feeling inside him telling him that Hwayoung was lying about her not feeling well as she just wanted his company.

The rest of the guys stared on in disbelief as the door slammed shut after Zico went out.

*How could he. After he promised Hanna?* Kyung’s disappointment turned to anger. “What a jerk.” He muttered, loud enough for the rest of the guys to hear.

“I agree. He changed so much after being together with Hwayoung.” Yukwon spoke up.

“This is why I dislike Hwayoung.” Minhyuk stated. The others stared at him and nodded as if agreeing to his sentence.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 Another Update! Been feeling really nervous the past few days cos I'm gonna receive my results for this really important national exam tomorrow. Crosses fingers and prays to all the gods for great results!

I heard about the news of Block B suing Brand New Stardom a few days back D: It came as surprise to me cos I thought Block B shared a close relationship with their company with Cho PD and all.(I find it regretful if they would have to switch companies though. After all, they were produced by Cho PD.) But if the company was really mistreating them like that they should really get a change of company and terminate their contract. And their poor parents had to get conned of money D; HOW MUCH MORE DO THEY HAVE TO SUFFER. DO THEY EVEN DESERVE THIS!

I hope all ends well and maybe the whole of Block B will sign under a new company. (Deep inside I was hoping Jungle entertainment cos Jungle entertainment produced great hiphop artists like Yoon MiRae, Drunken Tiger, Leessang and rookie group MIB. I think Block B would be the perfect addition since they're doing Hip Hop based music too.) Many were saying that they should sign under YG but I personally think it'll be hard cos YG seems to be working on newer groups. Zico also doesn't seem to like YG. (Underground artists seem to despise YG :O) <- Apparently I didn't know why until I read this tumblr post about YG exploiting the hiphop scene. Maybe the words are extreme but I found some truth in that article. Adding to the fact that I don't really take interest in supposedly more famous labels like SM, JYP and YG. (I like Woolim! ^^)

Hmm all these are my personal opinion so hopefully no one is offended by anything.

Relax BBC! I think it is highly unlikely that Block B disbands. I believe our boys will not let us down and will find all means possible to bring us the music we all love. After all, Block B just established their official fanclub ^^ Lets all look on the bright side okay!

Thank you to those that have been sticking around since the first chapter of this fanfic ESPECIALLY MY BELOVED SUBSCRIBERS

I promise more exciting things will be happening judging that now Minhyuk feels tingly and fuzzy inside when Hanna smiles~ Kekeke ;D