START

Always Miss Shutter

(Do you miss Heenim? I do xixixixi...)

The late morning sunshine shone up warmly entering Leeteuk’s window. Brightened by the light Sora slowly opened her eyes. Still laying down she rubbed them. She tried to remember where she was. She remembered in the next second, and covered her face with her hands shyly. She looked at herself, she had only Leeteuk’s tee in her body. “Omonaaaaa...”she whispered. Suddenly the door was opened. She jumped as she saw Leeteuuk appeared. “What?” he smiled brightly. “Got surprised seeing me in the morning?” he walked closer towards her side as she blushed. “Good morning...” he kissed her chubby cheek. “Good morning,oppa...”she smiled shyly. “Chakkaman...what smell is it?” Sora sniffed, her stomach growled. Leeteuk laughed “You smell it? I cooked pasta for us.”

“Jinja? You did?!” Leeteuk nodded. “You must be hungry. Let’s go eating, shall we?” he held her hands. “Okayyyy...but i need to...clean up first...I will go to the bathroom.”

“Sure. I have prepared your clean clothes. It has been dry.”

“Thank you,oppa.” Sora went to the bathroom and had shower with warm water. She felt slightly tired, a bit hurt down there (well we know why hihihi), but she also felt glad. She was wearing bathrobe when Leeteuk opened the door. “Opp...oppa?” she got surprised and tightened her robe. “I...I just wanna check whether you’re okay...” he said.

“I’m...okay...” Sora blushed as she walked to the basin and looked at some bottles of treatment she didn’t understand. She frowned. “Oppa...do you have...urmmm...body lotion, I mean for female? Erm...I think you don’t, do you?” she asked, looking at Leeteuk who looked at her intensively. “Well, I think you need this more rather than body lotion.” He took out a tube of body cream. “Come....”Leeteuk held her hand to the bedroom “But I haven’t changed with my clothes...?!” she asked in confussion. Leeteuk stopped walking in a sudden causing Sora bumped on his back. “Do you still need clothes in my house?” he grinned. “Eeeeyyyyy...” she hit his arm as he laughed.

Leeteuk guided Sora to the bed and made her sat on it. He jumped on the bed and kneeled down behind her. Slowly he pulled down her robe. “Oppa wae...?” “Ssshhhh...relax, I won’t do anything. Or do you want me to?” he whispered. “Andwae...” she shook his head. Leeteuk laughed and he continue pulling down Sora’s robe. Now her bare milky back was exposed clearly. Sora could hear him gasp, but then he tried to control himself by coughing and got busy opening the cream as Sora covered her s with the robe. Leeteuk got closer to her and sat down behind her. He kissed her shoulder, causing her shivered. He took some cream and he started to massage her. He started from her shoulders. “Oppa, you don’t have to do this...” Sora said. “Ssssh....I must have grabbed your shoulders and very tight last night...mianhae...hope it can cure...”he smiled as he rubbed. “no...you...don’t..” Sora coughed. “Stop talking, then.” He continue rubbing and went to her back for some minutes before moving to her hips and rubbed them more carefully. “You can be a good masseur” praised  Sora while enjoying a very special service from Leeteuk. “I will also do it for you in the future.”she said. “Massaging your back, shoulders, arms. So, you won’t be that tired.”

“In the future?” Leeteuk asked.

“U hum...” Sora nodded. He stopped massaging and got down from the bed. He led Sora to stand up and covered her again with the bathrobe. “Sure...in the future...”he whispered and hold her tightly. Cupped her face, he kissed her gently and went deeply. He felt his need grew bigger, but he tried to hold it, but not until Sora make a tiny soft voice and looked at him with her inviting look which broke his own control. He lifted her up and laid her slowly to the bed as he rambled on her neck and shoulders. He slipped his hand inside the robe to cup her when his phone ringing. “Gosh!” he stopped and laid his head on her shoulder. They giggled. “Go and answer, oppa.” She smiled widely and kissed him.

Leeteuk sighed heavily as he saw the display caller. “Yes.” He started.

“Hyung, you’re at home, right?” Heechul asked.

“Yes...what? You have been in front?” Leeteuk asked lazily.

“Oh...how could you know,hyung?”

“What?!!!!!” Leeteuk sighed “Okay, 5 minutes.” And he ended the call. He turned to Sora who was dressing up. He walked closer and helped her to dress up. Sora smiled “It must be Chulppa, rite?” She was beaming.

“Who else?” Leeteuk smiled. “Go and eat breakfast first. I have prepared. I will be angry if you don’t eat.”  He pushed her to the dinning room.

“Okayyyy...” sora smiled, tiptoed and kissed Leeteuk on his dimple, and she scooped a spoonful of pasta and ate them. “Hmmmm...so delicious,oppa.” Sora praised. His cheeks were ascended to heaven.

Leeteuk walked to the front door and opened it. And the first thing he saw as a big beautiful smile from his brother. “Hyung, I’m hungry....Sulli hasn’t come back from a meeting. Let me eat here, or let’s have lunch outside?” He grinned.

“Just go inside. I cooked.”

“Really? You’re jjang, hyung!” He went straight to the dinning room asnd stopped suddenly in awe. He turned to Leeteuk. “S...Sora...is here?” Leeteuk nodded.

“Am I disturbing?” he whispered.

“Sure! Again.” Leeteuk nooded.

“Awwwhh...mianhae..”he simpered.

Heechul entered the dining room and greeted “HI, Sora!”.

“Oh... Hi, Chulppa...!”Sora was smiling as she looked at him and stood up to bow. Heechul walked closer to her and observed her. Holding her hands, he frowned “ How are you? Woah...Look at you! You...look different?” He asked. “I’m fine..and No, I don’t.” She answered.

“Hyung, she looks different, doesn’t she? Shining...urmmm...I can’t explain. Do you notice that too, hyung? ” Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

“Ah! I know!” Heechul clapped. “ Wait! Sit down, Sora. Please ignore me hihihi...Just... continue your....lunch?”

“Breakfast.” Sora smiled gently.

“WOW! Breakfast?” Heechul smiled widely. “Okay...enjoy..” He turned to Leeteuk and winked. “Borrow your room, hyung.” Without waiting for Leeteuk’s permission he went quickly to Leeteuk’s room. Leeteuk followed him lazily. He got surprised seeing Heechul was sitting next to his bedside table, he seemed counting small thing in his hand.

“What are you doing?” Leeteuk asked.

“I know you will keep it here.” He was beaming.

“Keep what?”

“Just, tell me,hyung. Have you? There were three in a pack, and now... only two?” he grinned widely and happily and slowly showed a pack of he gave to him.

“AISHHHH!!!! YOU!!!!!” Leeteuk shouted and run to grabbed it back