Let's Go Camping!

Always Miss Shutter

(Are you waiting for something hot?kekekeke... Hold on! Let's chiil out for a while with this story... And awh, happy New year!!!! Wish you all happiness. I will have my holiday trip from the 2nd- 6th of January to Bali. Couldn't update during that time. But I will try my best to write as much as I can and update tomorrow. Hwaiting !!!!)

It was a bright morning when Leeteuk drove his car to Sora’s apartment. Looking at his digital calendar, he counted the days left and smiled widely.

He was surprised seeing Kyuhyun and Donghae carried some bags to a camping van.

“What are you doing?” Leeteuk asked.

“Wanna help, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked back.

“What?” Leeteuk got surprised hearing Kyuhyun calling him hyung.

“Wanna help. HYUNG?” Kyu gave him evil smile. “No longer our headmaster right?”

“If Sora can call you oppa, we should call you hyung then..” Donghae added.

“Or you’d rather we call you ahjussi?” Kyuhyun .

“eeeyyyyyy!!!!” Leeteuk replied. He frowned for a while, still tried to digest what they said.

“Okay then.” He smiled. “So what can this HYUNG help? Wait! Where are you going?”

“Camping!” Hyukjae answered from behind. He carried tents together with Sungmin. Sora followed behind, she carried hammock together with Ryeowook who smiled shyly looking at him.

“Camping?! Five boys and a girl?!!! How many camping tents you’re preparing?”

“With you...six boys...ah..no no five boys, one ahjussi and a girl, rite?” Kyuhyun replied.

Everybody laughed.

“Two tents. Oppa will join?” Sora asked.

“Sure!” I wont let my girl is surrounded by wolves.”

“We? Wolves? Aren’t you?” Donghae replied.

“Aishhhh....come quick! We also work for the magazine. Don’t waste our time. Let’s go!” Sora cut.

Hyukjae grabbed Sora’s hand and led her going to the van, he winked at Leeteuk in his evil way, followed by Kyuhyun, Donghae,Sungmin and lastly Ryeowook, the only person who bowed at Leeteuk warmly.  Sora looked at Leeteuk and signaled him to follow their van. Get annoyed, Leeteuk got into his car and followed them to camping ground.

“Follow us? Disturbing!” Hyukjae cursed.

“Ssshhhh...Don’t be that loud....”Sungmin warned.

“Sora’s in busy with the SLR things with Wookie. He’s new, right?” Hyukjae replied.

“This is our skinship project. I know we have agreed, time’s ticking... but let’s make a beautiful moment with Sora.” Donghae said.

“Uri neun Skinship Juni~” Kyuhyun started

“Oweyo!” the other replied cheerfully.

***

Ryeowook stood up in awe. He didn’t even blinked his eyes.

“Wae?” Leeteuk stopped working. “Wae looking at me like that?”

“*cough* not only me, the others are too!” Ryeowook pointed at Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Hyukjae, and Donghae who covered Sora’s eyes with his hands.

Leeteuk smiled, he pulled off his t-shirt, showing his abs and arms, and continue climbed the tree tightened the hammock. Sora peeped from Dongahe’s fingers which covering her eyes and she blushed. Seeing that, Hyukjae hissed. He followed Leeteuk, stripped off his t shirt showing his abs and arms. He stepped closer to Leeteuk helping him setting the hammock. Kyuhyun followed after him. Stripped off his t shirt.  “Why don’t you took off your sleveless tee?” Donghae asked. “I have no abs.” He smiled widely. Donghae, Sungmin, Sora, and Ryeowook tried to hold their laughter.

 Got provoked, Sungmin and Donghae followed Hyukjae and Kyuhyun. Showing their body line they walked ily  to set up another hammock.

“OMO!” Sora couldn’t hide her surprised feeling.  She blushed. “Is it a Korean model show?” she whispered. She turned to Ryeowook. “Don’t you want to join?”

“Me? No! I...I’m still in process of...that...body building hehehe...”

“Owh...my eyes...” Sora closed her eyes with her hands and turned, walking to the tent. Suddenly she heard a loud crash sound.

“Mwoyaaaaaaaa????” She turned. Looking at Donghae who fell to the ground. He grinned. “I’m fine!” He stood up quickly, still trying to pose ily. He turned to Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin, and whispered “I’m sorry...I can’t climb. He he he...”

***

Night fell down. It was the second day of camping. Leeteuk sat down near his tent, enjoying the firework. Rubbing his wound, Leeteuk looked at his note carefully.

“Don’t you dare to....” he whispered.