a Scenario

Always Miss Shutter

SM high school roof in the early evening. Four handsome boys were on Skype with Kang In. They have talked earlier and their faces were slightly in panic.

Finally Sora and Leeteuk reached the roof. Rushed in line, Sora took Kyuhyun position, sitting down next to Donghae.

“Ap..appa.....” she tried to manage her breath.

“Uri Aegi.....ooppsss”Kangin closed his mouth with his hand quickly. “Ehmmm...Sora, dear.... How are you doing now? Why were you running that fast? No worries, the signal is good here. No need in a rush.” He smiled.

“I’m...fine here, appa... You couldn’t contact me on my mobile?”

“Yes. I don’t know why....” he frowned. “Well, i’m sorry for our conversation last time. Bad signal. That’s why I tried hard to make it.”

“It’s okay.” She smiled.

“How’s your exam? You did great as usual?”

“Sure!”

“Ermmmm...Sora...did you say your graduation time was on the seventh next month?” Kang In asked while tried to manage not to be panic.

“Yes. Sure. Wae, appa?”

Kang In stood up and bowed 90 degrees and he kneeled down slowly “Mianhae, Sora...jeongmal mianhae. I made a mistake. I thought it will be on the 17th...” Sora got shock in horror, how dissapointed she was.

“ Mianhae.... I...tried hard this week to ask for a leave, but i need to find someone to replace me, and he has to be good in documenting. I haven’t found any. I also haven’t got any access to go out from this place. The transportation is so difficult.”

Sora turned her face.

“Aegi...Sora.... Still next week right? I will try harder... though I’m not sure I will come on time, I will try harder... Look! I have calculated. If I could finish everythig tomorrow, I will be at Soeul on the 8th.”

 “The 8th?!!!! That will be to late!” Sora got annoyed.

“Can’t your school delay for a day?”

“Don’t come then! You don’t have to come!” Sora stood up in anger. When she was about to leave, Hyukjae blocked her, held her hand, and made Dongae left his seat. Hyukjae made himself sat next to Sora who got puzzled by his action.  Meanwhile, Leeteuk showed his “Hey!!!That’s my girl!!!!” face.

“Just followed what I’m going to say....” Hyuk whispered. At he next second, Hyukjae stood up and bowed, grabbing Sora’s hand asked her to do so and she followed.

“Sit down, yeobo...” he instructed. Sora got surprised. She got even more surprised when Hyukjae held her hand tighter facing the screen in confidence and greeted Kang In who got confused with he is action.

Hyukjae sighed, he looked at Kangin on screen “I know...I’m not as handsome as Donghae, as kind as Sungmin, or as genius and cool like your son in law first candidate Kyuhyun. But...here we are...” He looked at Sora gently. Sora almost had her jaw dropped.
Sora got frozen when Hyukjae touched her stomach “It’s been...how many weeks, honey? 5 weeks?” he continued.

“What 5 WEEKS????” Kang In asked in tense, felt the heat

“As you know, my name is Lee Hyukjae, and I will be responsible to Sora and our 5 weeks baby....”

“YOU WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT?????” Kang In screamed in anger, while Sora almost fell from her seat and Leeteuk, Donghae, Sungmin, and Kyu were completely frozen in shock.

“If you really love your daughter, Uri Sora, I think you will come to our wedding which will be held at the same day with our wedding, right? It’s on the SEVENTH” Hyukjae continue still with her supet gently smile.

“YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!”

“So, please come...father in law...” he stood up, took Sora joining him and they bowed while quickly pressed the disconnect button. The last figure of Kang In they saw was he stood up in anger and held his boots, perhaps ready to throw it on screen, just like Sora who liked throwing sneakers when she got angry.

Hyukjae stood up and turned to everybody who got speechless. His eyes met with Kyu’s who consistently shook his head.

“What?!! We want him to come exactly on the seventh right? I bet he will come. No worries... Let’s just face him,or will we need wookie’s help again? ” he showed his gummy smile.

“You’ll be dead, Hyukjae...”Donghae said and everybody including Sora laughed. Leeteuk shook his head " these kids...."