A Warm Place

Always Miss Shutter

(Short chapter before heading to Bali. Hope you enjoy all! )

 

The rain poured a bit heavily at that late afternoon. Leeteuk looked around at his living room. Sungmin had just left. Only Kyuhyun and Sora left. They were finishing the last picture and started sending the files. Kyuhyun looked so tired, as he’s the person in charge of editing things. He started to yawn and put his head on the table. Sora herself could make her eyes half opened.

“Finished?” Leetuk asked gently, he put down two glasses of lemon tea for them. Kyuhyun woke up “some more minutes...we’re attaching some more pics...” he answered with his sleepy tone. Sora nodded agree and they sip the lemon tea.

“This is nice...thanks, hyung...” kyuhyun said. Leeteuk smiled and slowly walked leaving them finishing their tasks. He entered his room, he looked around, and cleaned it. Since there’s only one bedroom there. Sora would sleep there, Kyuhyun would be in the living room, and he would be at his office sleeping there. He changed the bedsheet, sprayed some room refreshment, and tidied up his clothes. He looked at the clock, 6 pm. And he went to the living room checking Sora and Kyuhyun.

He frowned, but smiled widely at the next second seeing two of them had fallen aslept, with their head leaning on each other. Kyuhyun snored a bit. Leeteuk took two blankets. When he wrapped it around Kyu, he woke up. Rubbing his eyes “what time is it?” he asked.

“Ssssshhhh....lower your voice. 6 pm.” Leeteuk answered.

“Gosh! I have to leave.” He packed his belongings slowly, affraid to wake Sora from her sleep. “Can you take her home?” he whispered. Leeteuk nodded and smiled “Sure.”

“thanks” Kyuhun replied. “Are you sure leaving in this rain?” Leeteuk asked.

“Hey, I have my driving license already. No worries. Gomawo” Kyuhyun smiled and left the house.

Went back to Sora, leeteuk lifted her up slowly and carried her and laid her on his bedroom. He wrapped the blanket around her. He looked at her happily. A beautiful sleeping  lady in front of him. “You have worked hard, Sora. Sleep tight.” He kissed her  temple, walked outside the bedroom and closed the door slowly.

He sat down on the sofa, close his eyes when his mobile’s ringing.

“Oh, annyonghaseyo. How’s everything?” he asked

“I’m on my way. See you in couple of days. ” The voice replied.

The call ended soon. Felt so tired Leeteuk  laid down on the sofa fell asleep.

***

Hearing humming sound from the kitchen, Leeteuk woke up, jumping from the sofa. He rubbed his eyes, checking the time. It’s 11 pm. He stood up and walked into the kitchen. He smiled widely watching Sora from her back busy making kind of drink he didn’t know. He smell chocolate anyway. He walked closer soundlessly. He was right behind Sora when she was about to move the blender and  she turned quickly.

“Arrrrrggggghhhh!!!!!” two of them screamed as they hit each other. Chocho blend which Sora made was split out on the floor and on their clothes.

“Opaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....” Sora tapped her legs on the floor. “Why should you come like a ghost without any sound?”she whimpered.

Leeteuk put his sorry simile on his face “Mianhae...”

***