Met that Man

Always Miss Shutter

Siwon on his black suit and dark blue glasses  stood up handsomely, his hand touching the tip of the glasses he’s wearing.  Leeteuk stood up leaning against a pole wearing blue v neck navy tshirt, grey suits, and dark glasses . And another man in dark blue shirt, black trousers, and dark brown glasses  stood up next to Leeteuk, his hands were on his trousers pocket.

“Jinwoon smirk.... Great!” Sora directed. “Okay, Siwon hyung your session is done. As usual, great. Thanks.” Sora gave her two thumbs up to Siwon as Siwon left the photo spot. She continued “Oppa can you squat? And Woonie sit on the floor, look up the sky...ummm...turn abit to oppa...”

“Oppa? You keep calling Leeteuk hyung oppa, but calling Siwon hyung?” Jinwoon commented.

Sora lifted her hands “Come on, pose well. I need to attend my graduation reharsal after this. Let’s continue. Turn your head a bit... wait...okay,Ah...handsome! Face the camera, all.... Great! ” Sora smiled. “Okay, we’re done!” she shouted happily. Everybody clapped their hands. Looking at the result as usual Mr. Yesung felt pleased.

“You seem close...” Jinwoon took a chance sitting next to Sora who was still busy checking and choosing the results on the pc screen.

“Who?” she turned her head for a while to Jinwoon and quickly back on the screen.

“You and Teuk hyung....” he sighed. Sora smiled.

“He kept on eyeing us. And the way he looked at you...Don’t you realize it?” Sora smiled again.

“Aish! Why keep on smiling, you scared me....” Jinwoon leaned his head on the chair...”He’s so special isn’t it? I can feel it...”

Sora stopped working in a sudden, turned her attention to Jinwoon completely, se smiled.

“Why do you really wanna know?” She asked.

“Because it’s you, not other girls... And it’s you who can make me stand up and able to pose this great, you taught me how to... It’s you, Kang Sora..” He looked at her meaningfully “He is damn lucky i guess... Is he that special? ”

“He is.” Sora smiled gently followed by Jinwoon’s heavy sigh. “What? You regret your decision to move?” Sora asked with her playful tone.

“Somehow I did... How I wish at some point we could be together....” He smiled bitterly “I’m so selfish, aren’t I?” he turned down his face. Sora smiled, caressed his hair slowly but then she meant to make it messy, she giggled.

“We...should thankful of the way we are now, the way I am now, Woonie... If we have no regret,we will move forward amazingly...”

Jinwoon closed his eyes, pened them slowly, and stood up. He made Sora followed him standing up and held her hands.
“Hey, Ms.Shutter, I will always look forward to work together with a great person like you...” He smilled, the smile which always as bright as  Sora knew. “I’m gonna miss you...” He hugged her tightly in a second and left Sora with his bright smile. He walked slowly toward Leeteuk, shook his hand and look at Leeteuk deeply “You’re damn lucky to have her,hyung. I envy you... Nice to work together with you.” He showed his bright smile once again. “I’m looking forward to. You did well, Woonie...” Leeteuk smiled. “Aish! You’ve just copied the way she called me, hyung. How annoying!” They laughed. “I’m leaving.” Jinwoon pat Leeteuk shoulder and walked out the room slowly.

“They have their own line... I might be unable to cross the line which you have built with him, Sora, but I’m definetely your man now, I’m sure...”he smiled gently and walked closer to Sora.

“Finished? Ready to reharse?” he kissed Sora’s head lightly.

“Eeeeyyyyyyyy......” Sora caressed the part Leeteuk had just kissed.”A moment please...leave first if you wanna leave. The students and teacher must have been waiting.” she replied.

“Hey...I’m insisted to take you to the school...come on...”

“There is Siwon hyung. He will take me there.”

“WHAT?”  Leeteuk got shock

Sora took his hands and smile brightly “You...are still my headmaster, Mr.Park. Next two days, after I graduate, you can freely ride me with your car, okayyyy?” She winked, causing Leeteuk’s heart melt, he blushed.

“Are you ready to leave, Sora?” suddenly Siwon appeared.

“In a minute, hyung.” She replied.

“Why do you call me hyung and call Leeteuk hyung oppa?” Siwon protested and he got Leeteuk’s ‘wanna die?’ stare. “oh..*cough* Hyung is okay then...I’m okay with hyung, well, it sounds...more...elegant?huh?” Sora laughed by that.

“I’m leaving first, Siwon. Please take care of Sora.” Leeteuk smiled at Siwon. “And you...well...see you there, and get ready with your dad as well..” he continued to Sora as she grinned. “As long as he comes...” He held Sora’s hand and they had tumb kiss.

“Stop it, hyung... Don’t do that!” Siwon blushed, covering his eyes with his hands.