Skinship Project

Always Miss Shutter

“Why should I be with you today?” Leeteuk looked at Ryeowook who held his SLR. This was the first time Leeteuk saw him holding it. As far as he remembered, Ryeowook isn’t the part of  the photography team.

“Sora asked me to take your photo, I mean you will be the model. Since I’m still new, I need to learn more at capturing expression. Sora said you’re a great model.” He smiled. “ I see...” Leeteuk sighed. “What are the others doing?”

“They will take some pictures, this evening and tomorrow. As you know, this small forrest is quite friendly and nice. A travel magazine wants to have the profile about this place, and they are in duty of capturing.”

“So...since you’re new, Sora gave you another task?”

“Yes, headmaster. I will work hard, since it isn’t easy to please Sora’s judgement on a photo.” 

Leeteuk smiled realizing how strong yet pure Ryeowook willingness to learn. “I wil help you, under one condition...we will have the photo session next to Sora’s place taking picture. Is it okay?”

Ryeowook nodded spiritfully.

And here the skinship story went on...

***

A small temple was seen next to the camping ground. It was late at the afternoon. The sun was nearly laid down. Sungmin carried his SLR and started taking picture. Sora was behind him. Suddenly she got an idea, she smiled widely and captured some pictures. She giggled.

“Wae?” Sungmin turned and asked. He walked closer to her.

“I never thought you will be a good model for this temple, Minne.” Sora showed Sungmin photos she’d just captured. He was standing, holding his camera facing the temple in his perfect angle. The leaves on the ground blew by the wind made the set more lovely and lively. “I think we’re gonna use this photo, she laughed.

“Really?” Sungmin asked.

“Yeap. And one photo from the one you took.” She smiled brightly. Sungmin felt the warm inside his heart.

“Wait!” he came closer to Sora and caressed her hair lightly. He took some leaves on her hair. He pouted cutely “They make your hair dirty.” Sora laughed.

“Hey! Let’s sit for a while.” Sungmin lead sora to a small bench next to the temple. They sat together. Suddenly he stood up and massage Sora’s shoulder.

“Minne, don’t do  that, I’m okay. Not that tired.” Sora stood up, tried to stop Sungmin. “Please stop...ahhh..that’s nice..ouch...” Sungmin massaged on the right part.

“See...you must have worked very hard.. you need to relax a bit..”

“Thank you Sungmin unnie ..” Sora smiled widely.

“What? Unnie?” Sungmin got surprised.

“Hihhihihi...mianhae...you give such unnie feeling. Thank you”

Sungmin smiled widely.

And...not too far from the temple, someone’s trying to handle his jealousy.

***

It was late in the evening. Kyuhyun was facing his laptop and Sora was behind him. They observed the pictures they have taken during that day.
“This front side is good. Look, the tree completed the view. Sungmin did it well.” Sora smiled. “Are you sure? I think the view taken from the big stone next to the temple is better.” Kyuhyun replied. Sora frowned, facepalming her hands. “Which one? We took a lot.” She looked at the screen and searched intensively. Kyuhyun stood up slowly and moved behind Sora. One of his hand grabbed the mouse from behind and the other one lean on the table, supporting his weight. It’s a...a bit backhugging...if you saw without knowing the situation.

“This one!” Kyuhyun pointed at a picture.

“AAAhhhhhhhh!!!! I see! I remembered! That’s nice!” Sora clapped her hand happily. “Okay this one then.” She smiled brightly. Kyuhyun caressed her hair quickly and smell the tip of it without she knew it.

And... Someone’s fell from his chair at that time.

***

It was a crowded lunch time. Wookie had prepared pasta for the lunch. Everybody’s busy eating. Sora still discussed some photo spot with Donghae. She scooped a spoonfull of pasta in and chewed it quickly. Suddenly a thumb wiped  pasta sauce left next to her lips. Sora stopped chewing and looked behind her. It was Hyukjae blushing and showing his gummy smile at her. “Eat slowly, enjoy your lunch.” He winked, still blushing.

“owh..okay!” Sora smiled, ate more slowly, and continued her discussion with Donghae.

And someone coughed badly seeing that scene.

***

It was a place near a waterfall.  Sora stood up. Donghae was beside her. She was busy taking picture she didn’t even care the thw place she stepped on. She slipped on her step and Donghae was excatly behing her caught her fall. “Are you okay?” he looked at her with her sweet smile and gentle look. “Oh...I’m fine, Hae, gomawo...” Sora stood up slowly, grabbing Hae’s arm. Donghae kneeled down, cleaning Sora’s feet from dirt. “Eeeyyyy...you don’t have to do that...!” Sora stepped back. “Why not?” Donghae lifted up his head looking at her. “Gomawo, Hae...” Sora gave him her bright smile. “Let’s continue!” Sora cheered. “Okay!” Donghae winked, trying to manage his heart beat.

A sharp glance was seen from a place not so far from there.

***

“No more skinship with Sora.” Leeteuk spoke with firm tone.

“Who?” Sungmin asked.

“You.” Leeteuk looked at him.

“Me?” Sungmin asked again.

“You...and all of you.”

“When? How?” Hyukjae asked, he tried hard not to laugh.

Leeteuk opened his note and read them “Sungmin caressed and massaged Sora. Kyu! Yes you! You...backhugged, well slight of. Aish! Lee Hyukjae, why should you wiped pasta sauce on her lips? And Donghae...grabbed her from falling and clean her feet???”

“Didn’t you say we need to take care of her when you’re not around?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“But not with that...”

“Well, we JUST take care of her...hyung..” Hyukjae patted Leeteuk’s shoulder and winked.

“We take care of her very well right?” Donghae .

“Aishhhhhhh!!!!!”

“Can we leave now?” Sora suddenly came.

“Oh, Sure, Sora. We’re just about to get in the van. Let’s go!” Donghae grabbed her hand and led her to get in the car. Leeteuk threw his car key to Ryeowook “You! Drive my car! follow us!” as he jumped in the van.

***

“Wookie, where is the key?” Sora streched her hands asking for her apartment key kept by Ryeowook for he’s in charge of that. He smiled slowly in scared.

“Come on! Don’t tell a joke! It’s near the deadline. My laptop is off. We still have to edit  and send it!” Kyuhyun got annoyed.

“But...I...I forgot....Sora, mianhae....” he turned to Sora. He seemed so guilty for losing it.

“How is it? The auntie who brings the duplicate is taking her leave. She’ll be back tomorrow or next two days...” Sora scratched her head in confussion “We can’t go to your house either. All of you have schedules after this right?”

“I will have small dancing concert and Donghae will help. Can you attend, Sora? It’s quite far though. But I hope you can.” Hyukjae said.  “Sure I will, If the editing has finished.” Sora smiled. “Sungmin, Kyu, and Wookie what will you do? Can you help editing?” Sora asked.

“I will.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“I will, but not full time. I have to attend a family party, mianhae.” Sungmin apologized.

“I have an appointment with some friends, Sora. I’m so sorry.” Ryeowook showed his super sorry face.

“It’s okay minnie. But wookie, before you leave please help trying once again to find the key  in the van?” Ryeowook nodded. “The problem is where to do the last editing.... Is it possible in your house, Kyu?” Sora asked

“Let’s do it in my house then..”Leeteuk said.

“Your house???” everybody got surprised.

“Yes. No need to bother one another, right?” Leeteuk smiled gently.

 

(Horray!!! another trip to Leeteuk house hihihihi...)