The Answers

Always Miss Shutter

“A fairy tale.” Sora answered. “I...do believe in fairy tales, but they do not exist.” Sora turned her head looking at Leeteuk. “How could you know about him?”

“Simple. I want to know everything about you. What have I missed when we haven’t met. You two looked good together...” Leeteuk said. “Someone said two of you are like x and y which are always mentioned at...”

“Math? It must be Kyuhyun who said that.”

“Erm...well...and I heard two of you are like Mr.Panda and Mrs.Hedgehog whom...”

“Donghae... It’s Donghae who said that, right?”

“Cis! Why shoud Donghae say that way?” Leeteuk grumbled

“Liar!” Sora got sulky. She sighed in silence. “ I don’t know how people perceived me and Jinwoon at that time, but I bet we’re one of the best couples SM ever had. A tallented photographer and upcoming idol..that’s what they said. Sounds perfect, doesn’t it? But...here we are. Jinwoon is there pursuing his dream. And here am I, getting closer to my dream. I regret nothing.” Sora smiled. “ I’m happy to be the way I am now.” Sora looked at Leeteuk “ He...he’s someone you don’t have to worry about...”

In a deep glance Leeteuk looked at her deeply, smiled, and then hugged her tightly. Closing her eyes, Sora leaned her head on his shoulder.  “LEETEUK”  suddenly Leeteuk began to tontinue the game. “What?” Sora replied.

“Eeeeyyyyyy....you’ve just make another mistake again. Fufufufufu...” Leeteuk gave her his evil smile.

“Yaaaa!!!! I thought we have finished!”

“Who said we have? Did I tell you we have, huh?” Sora shook her head slowly.

“LEETEUK...”

“Shutter sound..”

“Shutter sound?” Leeteuk got puzzled.

“I always love shutter sound whenever I take picture. It makes the photo set atmosphere rich and I don’t know why I always feel happy just by listening to it. It’s... incomplete when there is no shutter sounds” Sora looked at him and smiled gently. “Opp..oppa....” Sora stopped talking realizing Leeteuk’s reaction who looked at her in awe, he was about to explode from happiness, his face was blushing in red.

“aa....wae???  I havent finished talking and you react like that....” Sora pouted. Leeteuk grabbed her hands and held them tight on his chest. “Mianhae..continue...” He blushed more.

“You were so annoying, stubborn, playful, and .....”

“WHAT?” Leeteuk almost jumped from his seat.

“Thank you for knocking my door, oppa... I never thought someone will.” She smiled. Cupping her face, Leeteuk gave her quick and deep kiss which causing blush on her face.

“Is it okay. We have quite far .” Leeteuk still looked at her with his worried stare.

“hihihihi...it’s okay, old man...” Sora laughed.

“”YOU!!!!!” Leeteuk pinched her cheeks and hugged her tighter. 

““Eyyyy...headmaster nim, you’re doing ual abuse now.” Sora giggled. Leeteuk pushed her and gave her strong stare...

“ual what??? I just hugged you...”

“I still consider it as ual abuse...hihihihi...”

“Hmmmm.... Okay. Since you said so, let’s continue then.”

“Continue what?”

“You owed me one thing to take during our PS battle. And today you made two mistakes. So three things to take from what you wear” He smirked..”So, little girl...what can this old man take?”

Sora looked at him in fear, She covered her bust part with her crossed hands.

“Okay...let me choose. Since I’m a kind person let me choose from...sneakers and socks....is it okay?” Sora shook her head.

“Next...shirt...or skirt?” Leeteuk asked with his playful tone.

“Andwaeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!” Sora shook her head stronger. Leeteuk laughed outloud. Realizing Leeteuk just played on her she pinched him tightly on his arm. “Dare to do it once again, you will say hello to my sneaker...” Leeteuk held his arm, still painful but he couldn’t stop laughing. When he had enough, he came closer to Sora and whispered “I’ll take after you graduate. I won’t be your headmaster at that time...” he gave a peck on Sora’s cheek. She blushed and then looked at him in disbelief. “Has Hyukjae’s virus been totally infected you?”  Leeteuk burst in laughter again.

Suddenly Sora’s mobile ringing.

“Sora! Come quick to the roof. Your dad is in skype line. He’s unable to contact you on mobile. Quick on the roof!” Kyuhyun instructed.

Sora stood up, and grabbed her bag in a hurry.

“Wae?” Leeteuk asked.

“Appa’s on skype now. I have to go.”

“I’ll go with you then...” and they left the room quickly.