The Words Game

Always Miss Shutter

(Another game for them. Wanna make this chapter a lil tense, just a little... But hope I can make you  laugh at the next chapter. I'm sorry I could just update one chapter. Please comment freely.  thanks ^^)

It was shady atmosphere on a late afternoon when Leeteuk was busy checking at some reports handed to him couple of hours ago. He worked hard to finished all. Something still distracting his attention. Whenever he checked his mobile, he always felt tempted to look at Jinwoon and Sora’s photo he saved.  Things were getting worse when he received an email from the company at the last hour, confirming his upcoming photo shoot session with Siwon as usual and guess what...Jinwoon.

The first meeting they had couple months ago, even almost a year ago, left just slight of impression on both. They just greeted, had the meeting, talked a bit , and did their job. What Leeteuk remembered the most was that Jinwoon could express things well in front camera. He could please everybody, and he had bright smile. As bright as what Leeteuk saw on his mobile now. He’s kindda good guy type. Closing his eyes, he got puzzles himself. Never been he had this kind of jealousy. He really fell for Sora he thought and he felt insecure at the same time. Sometimes Sora seemed having her own world he couldn’t understand yet.

He heard knocks on his office door. Stood up lazily, he walked and opened the door. His eyes widened. He smiled seeing Sora standing while paying with her toes. She looked at him and smiled brigtly.

“Exam? Done! I want to take my recommendation letter.” She said. Leeteuk smiled. He missed her for sure, It’s been a week they hardly met.

He led Sora to go inside his office.

“Chakkaman.” He said gently. He walked to his desk while thinking of something.

“ You havent moved my desk?” she asked.

“Why should I?” Leeteuk came closer to the desk she stood up next to. “Where is it?” she asked for her letter.

“Let’s play another game, If you win I will give easily.”  Leeteuk smirked.

“Game? Game again?? Andwae!!! Aissshhhh!!!This ahjussi!!!!” Sora felt annoyed.

“Oppa....”Leeteuk said.

“Cis! My letter, ahjussiiiii!!!!!!” she started to shout.

“Oppaaaaaaaaaa.....”Leeteuk said in cute tone.

“Ah-ju-ssii-teuk...” Sora replied.

“Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!” Leeteuk shouted at her as she lauged outloud.

“This is not PS game like last time. Off course there isn’t any PS here.”

Sora pout, turned her back, walked out from Leeteuk’s office. Leeteuk ran after her quickly and slammed the door. He locked it.

Sora sighed. She kneeled down slowly. “I’m tired. Come on, give me my recommendation.”

Leeteuk smiled grabbed her arms and took her to the couch.

“This is a very easy game. I suppose you’re a smart student, aren’t you?”

“Sure!”

“Great. I will say a word or a short sentence and you have to tell me thing first come to your mind, agree?”

“Just that?”Sora asked.

“Just that.” Leeteuk answered.

“But if you answer “who or what” we will continue our punishment in our PS battle.” He gave her evil smile.

“..” she said.

“Hey... You still owe me one thing to keep, right? Camisole or boxer? Huh? Do you wnat me to take it now?”

“Okay...okay...” Sora got annoyed. “Let’s start. Make it fast, I’m tired.”

Leeteuk smiled, he sat closer to her, took her hands.

“Okay. Let’s start. ‘SUNGMIN’” Leeteuk began.

“Cute.”

“DONGHAE”

“Hyukjae.”

“Eh? Why do you associate Donghae with Hyukjae?” Leeteuk asked curiously.

“hihihi...they are so close to each other just like twins, or mommy and daddy perhaps?” Sora giggled and Leeteuk laughed in awe.

“Okay. ‘HYUKJAE’”

“.”

“Why not Donghae?”

“Stay together with him in a day, and you’ll know why.”

“Hm... I guess I know why.” Leeteuk recalled his memory when he was at Sora’s apartment looking at  Sora’s photo taken by the boys. “Hmmmm...next ‘KYUHYUN’”

“high quality son in law to be” she laughed outloud.

“ Ige mwoyaaaaa??? Omo...I never thought you liked him that much...” Leeteuk replied in disbelief. “Appa love him the most..hihihihihi...” Sora laughed. “Okay...as long as you don’t love him the most.” Leeteuk smiled widely. “ What about CALVIN KLEIN” he continued

“Hot boxer.”

Leeteuk smiled at Sora’s answer. Remembering the red steel boxer Sora wore on their PS battle. Suddenly he felt so lucky. Well... man’s thought.  He stopped for a moment preparing for some chore questions he meant to ask.

“FIRST LOVE”

“Canon  EOS 450 D “

“An SLR?” Leeteuk asked. Sora nodded her head showing she’s really sure with her answer. Leeteuk sighed in relieve. He thought Sora will replied with Jinwoon.

“SOULMATE”

“Kang In”

“SM HIGH SCHOOL”

“My second home”

“KIRRIN HIGH SCHOOL”

“You know about Kirrin?” Sora asked.

“KIRRIN HIGH SCHOOL”  Leeteuk repeated, still thinking she might answer Jinwoon.

“Place I won’t to go for study” Sora answered.  

“Wae?” Leeteuk felt surprised.

“SM is omma’s and appa’s school” Sora smiled gently, followed by Leeteuk.

“JUN JIWOON” finally Leeteuk reached the main question he really want to ask. Really want to know what he meant for her.

“What?” instead of asking, Sora answered Leeteuk with question forbidden to be asked in this game. Leeteuk smiled bitterly, he had realized earlier that Sora might answered that way. According to the rules they set, Leeteuk should be happy as he might take one of anything Sora wore that day, but he felt hurt instead. Tried hard to cover what he felt he repeated “JUN JIWOON?”