The.BackUp.Dancer part 2

Just for Hyoyeon

Well, its kinda short moment, but at least i can lay my eyes on him. Gosh, he's so handsome.....~~ (Fangirl mode!! though she tried to hide it with poker face after she mention her bias from Shinhwa.

 

hmm let see... she actually didnt care much about the group except Hyukjae (yes, she knows all about him. And when all, its EVERYTHING ) 

After short introduction of the dancers before the Head Choreo pick 5 among them, she thinks she needs to inquiry about the rest of the member. You know, just in case she will be choosen (Hope so!) . They are being move to  the  practice room just   one door away from where they meet Shinhwa. The Head Choreo walk out of the room to pick up a call. The brunette Hyoyeon move to greet Min,whom she  just meet today.

Hai...im Hyoyeon. And you are Min-shi, right?

Yes, i am.. hai..nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too.. emm actually, can you tell me a little bit about Shinhwa. I only know Hyukjae..(blushed)

What?? you seriously didnt know about the  rest  of them???

Unfortunately yes...

Well.. okay.. lets start from their Rapper...

tumblr_o14zuyufaz1rjp72go3_400.jpg

NAME: NAMJOON

Also the mood maker..

tumblr_o14zuyufaz1rjp72go4_250.jpg

NAME: KIM KIBUM AKA KEY

Diva Of The Group                        

               tumblr_o14zuyufaz1rjp72go2_250.jpg          

 LEE HYUKJAE

MAIN DANCER

ALWAYS ASSUME HE IS THE VISUAL...  

 

tumblr_o1541cYcUI1rjp72go1_400.jpg

NAME: JINYOUNG

POSTION: MAIN VOCALIST

tumblr_o153uyfAyU1rjp72go1_250.jpg

NAME: KAI

VISUAL AND ALSO MAIN DANCER.

Owh.. i see... but...

Before Hyoyeon continue her question, the Head Choreo walk into their room and make all the dancers focused on her as they know this is the time theyre waiting for.everyone including Hyoyeon prays that they will be among the choosen and be backup dancer of Shinhwa.

 ok,all of you please line up in front of me..                                                                                                                                                                    

The name that i will call now will automatically will be  dancers  of Shinhwa and the rest, im sorry to say, you can go back and preapare yourself for next idol comeback.

 

 

 

Min

Nicole

Hyunyoung

Eunji

and

Hyoyeon

 

 

The result send mixed reaction from all 10 ladies inside the practice room. Some were happy and some are frustrated. Hyoyeon was so  happy to be choosen.  She imagine the moment dancing with Hyukjae..

hmm.. Hyoyeon ..Hyukjae... wau, even our name matched.... she grinned like crazy.                                            

 

Now 5 of you, dont be too happy as i have another thing to inform as it is a request from their stylist.                                                                    

One, they want 5 dancers as each of you will pair with Shinhwa..

omoooo.. really?? ..

Nicole responded.

yes, and second and most importantly they want all the dancers to be blond.

**gasp***  well not all of the gasped as some of them are already blond. The  most shocked are Hyoyeon as she never change her natural brunette hair. So she woders if she can take the changes that she have to face.      

I've write the pairing for this Shinhwa comeback. No changes will be made if you didn't satisfy. Accept it or somebody else will take  your place. araso?

dae~~!!                         

 

Nicole-RapMonster
Min-Key
Eunji-Jinyoung
Hyoyeon-Kai
Hyunyoung-Hyukjae

 

Upon reading the list, Hyoyeon quickly stare at Hyunyoung.

Lucky she... hmmmm ..wait, who's im pairing with again? Kai.... 

Kai?? The one who didn't know how to smile??? oh my, it must be my bad luck... Oppa Hyukjae, sorry ~~ i really want to dace with you... sob~sob~

 

-SHORT.UPDATE....REALLY SORRY

DO   COMMET AND SUBSCRIBE

HAPPY READING AND EXCUSE MY CHILDISH WRITING SKILL.. ITS BEEN A LONG TIME THO...

SARANgHAE <3

tumblr_nckcoyVdl71rfkamlo1_540.jpg

i reallyyyyy miss DooHyo... my OTP...