Flower Fire

Just for Hyoyeon

 

Honey, can you read a story for Chan Mi? I need to clean the kitchen...

.....

Please??

What story? I dont know any..

Seriously? just tell her whatever story. She can't sleep unless someone read her story. She's already in her bedroom. 

 

Chanyeol walk lazily to her daughter's  room while thinking what story could possibly he will tell her.

Cinderella? Snow White? or Hulk? Spiderman?

Arrghh.. Those story too childish for him, he don't have the confidence to tell. What if he suddenly out of idea? Those story, he think he forgot even the introduction.

 

..........................................

Chan Mi~ah.. 

Oh,Appa!  Are you gonna read me a story? Where is Omma?

Omma is busy, so she asked me to read you a story... well...Are you Ok with that?

Sure, Make sure the story interesting, or else i will tell Omma..

Arasso .. Arasso.. 

Well, what story are you gonna tell me tonight?

Emm.. Let see.. How about a story more like a myth?

Myth? Lets try...

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>

Once upon a time, in a far far away kingdom, there lived a Princess with his father, the king. Her mother, which is the Queen has passed away.

The King realized that he is getting old and its time to marry her daughter as her daughter already in the age of getting married just like all the maiden in their kingdom.

Is she pretty,Appa?

Indeed,her daughter is a pretty princess and maybe the prettiest at that time.Long blond hair, almond eye, slim body, sweet voice  and not forgetting her beautiful smile that can capture all the heart of every man.

 

But, one more thing, during this time, some of them unknowingly possessing power, different in each of them. But not all of them have power, and whoever  of them have power, is called a Mooi ( i don't know what to called the, so i searched this.. its a Dutch word)..

And apparently the Princess is also a Mooi, with a flower power. She can produce the  red rose flower,specifically its petals. With the power, she often play hide and seek with the king during her childhood. 

But now, as she growing, her power also grew stronger.She can make a statue of a person using the petal and  many more. She also can produce a wave of the petals especially whenever she felt angry.

Her father, the king can feel that the power's strength and he afraid that when he died, no one can control her. Although the Mooi is freely living in this kingdom, something bothers him to let her live with the power alone. 

The king, is he a Mooi too?

Well, i'm waiting for that question.. No, the king is not a Mooi.. Being a Mooi is not

something that you can inherited it from your father or mother.. its a gift to the chosen one...

 

What the king do is, he create a tournament to find the strongest Mooi, and whoever the winner is going to marry Princess Venus Melody.

Of course, the there are so many Mooi that attend the tournament.So many of them with different power from the strong power to power that even the king didn't know it exist.

On the day of the tournament,Princess Venus and the king sitting at a high place  so that they can see all the participants clearly.

Princess Venus, however feeling bored as he really not into fighting thing as she felt that its cruel to fight among human being. And of course someone will get hurt. 

She is blowing petals from her hand and  it looks like Princess Venus is blowing kisses , but a rose petals kiss. And then the participants enter the hall and goes to the center. The number of man that will compete is reduced as some of them failed the physical screening. 

Well, the king surely doesn't one someone who are short,not caring about their hygiene or are too old for her daughter.

The 20 man line up before bow to the king and of course the princess whom they will fight their life for. 

Before they start the fight, all of the introduced themselves and show the king what their power are.

Among all of the man, someone has gain the  interest from  Princess Venus. The tallest and not so good looking but gives her a calm feeling when she looked at him. 

He possessed fire power and its look like he also fall in love to the princess as soon as he set his eye on her. 

Not so long after they exchange glances, the king announce..

 

'Let the fight begin..'

 

Omo... did he win?

Who?

The tallest one...

 

 

"Yes, he did win the fight with his fire power..' Hyoyeon suddenly interrupt the conversation.

'Omma... so, you also know about this story?' Chan Mi ask.

'Of course i know.. i know it very well than your father' Hyoyeon said while giving him a wink.

'Then what happened?' Chan Mi ask. Still curious about the end of Princess Venus and the tallest man.

'Well, after fighting with all he have, he won.. and as a present, Princess Venus give him  a flower ,a red rose of course, flying through the air and hanging in front of him. And, he make a vase from fire that surround the flower stem. Strangely the fire didn't burn the flower at all. How is that possible yeobo?' Hyoyeon looks at Chanyeol, expecting answer. 

'Well, you see, the fire will burn or not, is up to the owner'

'Owh, cool... then what happen to them, Appa?'

'Aha.. this is the interesting part... On their wedding day, both of them are send away to another time, which happen to be the future. The one who send them is the one who lost in the final battle. He felt unsatisfied with the lost and jealous as he can't marry the princess.'

'Then, where are they?' Chan Mi ask. 

'They are now live in the modern live, far far away from their own homeland.. and they are still adjusting with the changing lifestyle and trying to live while keeping their power from being exposed. You know, they didn't lost their power after being sent to the future,'

'In a conclusion.. They lived happily ever after..' Chan Mi conclude the story. 

'Right,, my daughter is so clever.. ja.. ja.. go to sleep...'

'Goodnight Appa, Omma.. its a great story though..'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After a few days... Chanyeol and Hyoyeon is watching the television when their daughter come back from school.

 

'Omma,Appa.. i'm home.....Omma, i'm experiencing something weird this day..'

'What is it honey..?'

'You know, sometimes i found rose petals in my bag..many of them.. i didn't know where it come from..'

'And then when i sneeze, sometimes i felt my nose is burning as if fire is emitted from my nose when i sneeze..'

'Omma.. what's happening to me??'

 

The glass that Hyoyeon hold is slipped from her hand as she heard that. Chanyeol just stare at Chan Mi who seems confused...

 

The  new Mooi   is born...

 

 

TBC..

________________________________________________________________________

So, how was it? 

Feel free to leave a comment..

 

Gift:

cr to owner..

 

 

 

Happy birthday to    Choi Sooyoung...

 

I'm thinking of making Hyo x Jungshin for next oneshot... Is it ok? 

 

 

 

Well.. untill we meet.. again..

*p/s : sorry if my story too simple or boring...