The.BackUp.Dancer Part 1

Just for Hyoyeon

 

 

The long awaited comeback of the most popular idol is finally here..

Shinhwa will be back with a comeback next month..

 

 

"omooo... i'm so excited... My favorite Shinhwa will have a comeback...." A not-so-short girl with brunette hair is resting at her practice room while browsing her news feed in FB. 

Before she can continue reading the article, her dance instructor, Miss Kimmy suddenly bursting into the practice room and make all the other backup dancer inside startled.

'Wake up guys, i've got a good news...all of you must be excited to hear this'

She clap her hand so that all of themm will look at her.

'What is it, Miss Kimmy??' refused to being called as Teacher, she insist that all of them call her Miss Kimmy.

'Well, the backup dancer for Shinhwa comeback suddenly cant make it.. thankfully they only half through the dance choreo.. so their company choose us to be their backup dancer....'

'isn't great??kyaaa... its SHINHWA '

Lol, Miss Kimmy and her fangirling moment. The dancer inside all claps their hand, while hoping that they will bechosen to dance with Shinhwa including her,Hyoyeon.

'But...... then, i will not involved in it? isn't??' suddenly someone asked.

Miss Kimmy look at the person.... sigh... 'Of course, they need FEMALE dancer, Sungmin'

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All ten of them line up in front of the Shinhwa member to introduce themselves. Sadly, only 5 of them will be chosen to pair each of the famous idol.

When Hyoyeon's turn to introduce herself, she just make it simple.

'Hello sunbaenim, Im Hyoyeon, i hope that i will be chosen as backup dancer as i really like Shinhwa. Kamsahamnida'

'Who's your favorite member?' Suddenly, Rap Monstar the rapper of the group ask her. It makes her blush. Its never been her dream to be able to confess in front of his Oppa like this.

'Yah, definitely its not you' Kim Kibum or Key, the Dive of the group said to him that makes all inside smile except one particular person thats famous for his image as a cold man.

'emmm... i like Hyukjae Oppa' said Hyoyeon while facing the floor. omooo.. why is it so hot here? I  cant even look at his direction now. So embarrasing.

Hyukjae who busy with his nonstop messaging suddenly look at her and caught her eyes. He then smile at her knowing that she is one of his fan.

She smiled shyly. 

'Cute'

..................................................................................................................................................

 

Short update.. REALLY SHORT I GUESS..

sorry..

i think this story will go till 3 part..

still, the member that's been introduced is Key and Rap Monster.. so wait for another three... Stay tune and wait for my update.. 

 

kekekeke...

Good news.. next month (november) i will go on a trip to KOREA!!!!

KYAAAA~~ cant wait.. hopefully i can meet Hyoyeon there... hope so... hmmm

btw, here are the triplets and twins that are sooooooooo adorable...