His dark side AKA Jekyll and Hyde

Just for Hyoyeon

A/n: so im not sure if u all already know.. But the hero for my next story is... KRIS!!! 

Congrats.. ( although he himself wouldnt read this.lloll)

And thanx a lot to all voters who takes time to pick someone ( i actuallu hope for junho tho..but.. Well..)

 

..............

 

1. Me.

2.Him

3.HIs dark side

 

...........

 

 

.....Me.....

 

 

Its still early in the morning and i decided to jog at the park just across my apartment. With my earphone on both my ears, i started with slow walk while browsing my playlist. 

Playlist chosen: Monsta X 

After 10 minutes walking,i start to jog. Althought i have a good stamina ( not me the author.lolll) i just gonna run around the park for short time. 

I cant stop smiling as i remember that i accepted working as intern at one of the largest clothing line in Seoul.

Hash & Tag.

Its been my dream as fashion designer to work at large company after i quit my job at Mall of Seoul  as graphic designer. It really doesnt suit me. Well, for example, i often find myself fighting with the floor manager for small cause. He is so annoying and always trying to find my fault and then lecture me in my office.. Urghhh.. I swear he just do that to me. That annoying Lee Junho.

As i jog for second round, i notices a couple run side by side and sometimes smiling at each other. They looks so sweet but it really ignite my jealousy. And anger. And ..and.. And.. The feelings that i almost forgot.

Him. And the way he break up with me.. Gosh.. I really dont want to talk about that. 

As i run nearer to the couple, i increase my pace so that i will go futher from then and wouldn't hear them talking.

About last night movie.. About their new couple shoes.. Opss.. 

Did i...???? Forget it.

Suddenly someone calling. Oh look whos calling..its the Diva Key.

(im too lazy to type the conversation)

In conclusion, he asked me a favor with a payment of course to attend to a high class meeting as entertainer. Not that the one like you always saw in caraoke room. But yeah, i just have to sit at the corner and play Gayageum. 

Im really expert at playing Gayageum as ive been taught by my grandmother since im 6 y/o.

But Key gave me a condition that i must wear a hanbok. 

Its weird. But ..well.. 

I place my hoodie to cover my hair and start to call Seohyun to borrow her hanbok when a dog with a stick suddenly stops in front of me. The dog was so big with golden brown fur which by the look of it, taken care delicately by the owner. 

I stops and stare at him. I guess its a male. Maybe..lol

The dog then moves towards me and place the stick in near my pink shoe.

'hey dog, whats ur name..' being as polite as i can, i asked him and starts to touch him. He looks sp cute as he just let me. 

'are you lost? ' with that, the dog then barked at me. 

' you are cute.. Can i keep you? ' its not a bad idea.i've been living alone for 2 years and raising a dog maybe a good idea. 

I almost take him with me when suddenly a man shouting several times..

'summer! Summer! ..

Is he looking for this dog... My god. The owner are looking for him. And he's almost here. He must think that i want to stole/kidnap his Summer.

Cute name. It suits him.

I then take a glance at the owner. I cant see well as im so nervous but i can see that he is so tall and with a teal windbreaker he kinda stood out.

Gosh i really want to see his face, but i really think that i should run away this instant.

Its like im close to being caught as kidnapper.lol.

With last glance towards the owner, i then stand immediately and sprint the opposite direction.

Phew. .

'there you are... Why are you running away from me Summer??' 

That's all i can hear before i stops in front of my building to catch my breath.

God.. I forgot to call Seohyun.

I take out mg phone and start dialing.

Did i mention that i did take selfie with Summer.?? Hohoho..

The selfie turns out great and i decided to put it as my Kakao ( idk if korean still using kakao talk) picture profile.

 

To be continue.

A/n. Hye guys.. Sorry, i wrote this on my phone. So didnt have time to edit and check the spells and grammar. Still, i hope u will understand this.. I really want to put some picture, but idk how to do it using smartphone..

So, any guess how the storyline will goes?

Drop comment and new reader(s) , do like my story and the other pending story.lol...

 

28th june 2016 @ 1:36 am.malaysia

 

.