Choose one~

Just for Hyoyeon

 

 

'Hyoyeon.....Hyoyeon ah... Sehun is here..He's asking for a favor from you. ' Hyoyeon's mother waking up Hyoyeon that looks like she is in a deep sleep. Hyoyeon groaned a little while before pulling the pink blanket to covering her body.

 

'HyOyeon, you better get up, or else you will never get to see you Vespa again...' Her mother said. Frustrated as HyOyeon won't get up ,she decided to use her authority power. She knows very well that Hy0yeon very loves that pink Vespa .

 

Upon hearing that, wakes up fast and then stares at her mother. She afraid that her mother will take away her Vespa. Its been almost a month since Hyoyeon owned the Vespa that she received as her 21th birthday present. And Hyoyeon declared the Vespa as her own property and doesn't let even her tall brother to borrow it.

 

'Mom....how could you.. what will happen to me if you takes my Pinky??' Hyoyeon pouted and folded both her arm against her chest. Pinky is the name of that pink Vespa.

'So, what is that Sehun wants from me?' Hyoyeon asked. She arrange her bed and and then stand in front of her whole body mirror beside her bed to arrange her blond hair that looks like she just finished fighting with a  barbarian.

'I dont know. He refuse to tell me. Go meet him.He's been waiting you for ten minutes already. Palli!~' Hyoyeon mother said while picking up Hyoyeon's dirty clothes .

'Arasoo..arasso..'..  

'Geez,its just Sehun, no need to make it big'

 

Walking down the stairs,Hyoyeon then spotted Sehun sitting comfortably at the sofa reading todays newspaper. Looking at him, she noticed that Sehun has grown up handsomely and cutely and that he is no longer the boy that often being bullied by Hyoyeon during elementary school, as he then transferred to Japan and then here is him, at her house, asking for her favor. Looking good with white shirt and a jeans. Hyoyeon cant help noticed his wrist watch that  really suits him.

'i wonder what is that he want me to do? i hope its not something ridiculous..'

Sehun ,so preoccupied with his reading that he doesn't notice that Hyoyeon already standing in front of him.

'ehem..'Hyoyeon coughed, so that Sehun noticed him.

 

Sehun then looks up to the cough sound. As he looks up, locked his eyes with the most Hyoyeon's eyes, he then stands up immediately, almost bumped his head's with Hyoyeon's.

'Hyoyeon.. hi..an..annyong?'.. Sehun greets her. Suddenly feel shy.

'Yo,Sehun.. long time no see..so, wassup? my mother said that you are asking for my favor..' Hyoyeon said, really straight to the point.

'Oh that... emm.. i have a really appointment to attend in an hour. unfortunately, my car have problem and my father just sent it to the workshop. My mother currently outstation and she will takes two hour to reach here. My sister is away for her honeymoon and none of my friends are picking up my call..its really an important meeting. so,, my father suggest to me to ask you..maybe.. you...can..help..me?' He then takes a deep breath after that long explanation. Glad that he manage to voice out it.

 

'.............okay'

'what? okay? really? thanks..'

'No big deal.. let me change my cloth first'

 

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

After two minutes sitting on the Vespa while Hyoyeon in front of him, he feels...weird. The wind blows mildly today, but enough to make Hyoyeon's straight and blond hair flying freely and touched Sehun face.

'This girl, doesn't she know one thing called hairband. Wait, what shampoo brand that she using? Her hair's so light and delicate.. Wait!what am i thinking.. '

Feeling that the atmosphere is awkward. Sehun decided to start conversation. It wouldn't hurt, right?.

 

'Hyoyeon.. so.. lets play a game..'

'what? game? can't you see that we are in the middle a busy road? We're riding a Vespa not a car..'

'Come on.. just a simple game..'

'....'

'Please..'

'Hemmm... so what game?' 

 

Hyoyeon replied, with slightly loud voice as the sound of other vehicle is so loud, it almost eat up their voice.

 

'Its called Choose one. i will give you two option and you just have to chose one. Simple as that.'

'Not bad..'

'I will go through really fast.. first, Pink or White?'

'Pink'

'Hyunbin or Wonbin?'

'Hyunbin'

'Super Junior or Exo'

'Suju'

'Suju..what?.. oh.. nevermind'

'next,Movies or Amusement park?'

'Amusement park'

'Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Gyo?'

'Song Hye Gyo'

'Sea or Hills'

'Sea'

'Italian, Korean,Chinese or Japanese food?'

'Korean'

'Mercedes or Hyundai'

'Hyundai'

'Christmas or New Year?'

'Christmas'

'okai... since we almost arrive, one last question... If one of them is fall into the sea and you have to save only one person, who will you save?..

 

Hyoyeon who listening, wondered why there is sudden pause. She wanted to know the option.

'.....Chanyeol or me?'

Upon hearing that, Hyoyeon immediately stops the Vespa, which surprised Sehun. He bumped his chest into Hyoyeon's back. 

Hyoyeon then turn her body and slap Sehun's left arm slightly.

'Pabo~ Of course Chanyeol... He is my brother.. You're just my friend. Plus, you can swim.'

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

*waving..waving..

Annyong.. Its my first attempt to write one shots. 

TQVM to my beloved subscriber ( Please continue support me.. i'm still lacking..)

JaeJoon28,HyoKeyMin11,ika_sya_lovehyoyeon,HyoKey29,sonata94,,Kikwanghyoyeon,misslittleSoshi145,eatfoood,

KHD_hhk...

 
 
 

Comment replies ( Glad to see comments on my story):

JaeJoon28: Annyeong...Glad you subscribed. Updated. Hope that my story doesn't disappoint you..:))

LtCammers: TQ... I really like 'Doohyo, we got married too'.. hee

Kikwanghyoyeon : updated!!!!!!!!! :))))

KHD_hhk: updated .. :)))

 

 

Nowadays, i feels that i'm almost turn up into crazy woman.. why? its just... have you heard about Super Show ( i dont remember the full name) featuring suju-m, btob and EXO-M??

 like, seriously? Exo-m is going to Malaysia...and sadly i'm not one of those soon-to-be audience... So sad. Its not that i doesn't want to go, but i have to attend those course that are important before i'm starting my job..( Yeah.. cant believe that ME will have a job)

Lucky them to see my Kris, Luhan,Lay,Chen, Xiumin AND Tao...

 

 

 

Thanks for read my what-i-cant-share-with-my-friends-that-are-not-into-kpop-as-much-as-i-do.....

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    .............02:04 am

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Somewhere in Malaysia.