It Cant Be!

Just for Hyoyeon

sorry guys. i cant seem to continue The Backup dancer. will be on hiatus for a moment ( i guess) 

 

Walking to the teachers room. Feel so happy today because i finally able to make a lunch box for him. I hope that he will finaly realize my pure feeling s for him. He is actually my first love despite that brat N always ask me to date him. Duh, why would i date N when i have him everyday at school. 

N is far below than him. He is so cute with his white and fair complexion. And to complete is look is a dimple at his right cheek ( I think so its at right side).

I remember clearly when i first fall for him. Its when he replaced Sir Yunho for one day as Sir Yunho has an urgent matter to do(According to him). He came inside our class ( which has most of the problematic student including me ,lol) and greets us. Looking fresh as that day was his first day at  this school, he also wears soft pink   blouse and black suit with jeans. He then looks around the class before check the attendance and then  start our art class.             

I cant seem to   really focus  to whats happening during that time as im busy admiring him. He talked with confidence and soft but firm. Sometimes his dimple will appear that makes me feel the butterfly in the stomach ( idk, its just a phrase Sunny taught me when she falls for Euhyuk.) 

The time goes faster that time that i wish the bell didn't rang. He then said thank you and exited from our class. The whole day after that was filled with his image on my mind. 

 

I stand in front of his table. i wonder where he is during this rest time. Looking at his table, its so neat compere to mine at home. Books and stationary are arranged neatly on the right side of his table. Sticky note are visible on the cubicle's wall.I then placed the lunch box on his table.                                                                              

I then look around the teachers room. Well, beside      his table is Sir Yunho's and in front of him is the new dance teacher. She just came one month ago to replace  Sir Jongin. She's really beautiful and have a nice smile. According to rumors from the male student, the way she dance is very good.

I then realized that my friend Chorong is waiting for me at the cafe. I then rush to the cafeteria and find her sits alone with two tray in front of her.

'u and your crush huh? u will abandon me one day'

'no, Chorong, dont worry, i will not.. saranghae. ja, lets eat, im hungry'

'yeah right, u only prepared lunch box for him and not for us. aigoo'

'well, talking about him, i didnt saw him. But i will  wait him after class finished.'

'whatever, lets eat!'

 

 

 

 

Its getting dark, but i cant seem to find him. I was waiting outside of school near his car since class over. Its already 2 hour waiting him.

I decide to look for him inside.

Teachers room. 

Gym.

Cafe.

and lastly i go to the rooftop. 

Well, there he is. But he cant see  me.Yet.

'Its so hard u know....'

i heard him talk. Wait, he's not alone?

'why??'

someone replied. And it a woman's voice. God! Who is she??? talking to him alone here!! If i find her i will definitely gonna crush her.... i   peek a little more to look at the woman. Well, shes blonde. Definitely not a student. Wait, if its blonde, then, only one of our teacher is blonde. 

'I still love u....'

I hear his longing voice. Gosh , i wish he's talking to me.

..silent...

Then i saw something that breaks my heart ( and i think can never heal)

They are kissing.

I can feel my tears runiing through my cheek. I just stand there before i feel thet someone grab my hand and go to the front gate. My tears keeps runnin as fast as he take me. 

When he as me to sit, i saw who is it. Its N. He handed me handkerchief  to wipe my never ending tears. 

'care to tell me whats happen,Eunji??' He asked.

'U know i have a crush on him right?' 

He nodded.

'Well how do you feel if your crush kissing another woman and that you are not an adult yet to officially date him'

'It , right ?' he asked me.

'Yeah, i don't know how i will face both of them. Sir Yixing and Teacher Hyoyeon'

 

 

 

THE END.

Soory for my worst grammar.

I actually have lots of idea, but too lazy to write (lack of writing skill,me)

do comment and give constructive comment.. saranghae~~

 

 

me :

him:

teacher hyoyeon:

   

( Well......

 

p'/s :lately i really into Monsta X. Still unable to decide who is my bias! loll

at first, i like how hyungwon is so prince like. Then, i saw shownu on Right Now. well, he's cute. Then, i loveeeeee i.m's rap. his voice so smexy despite he's the youngest. Plus, he's so funnny in Right Now. Minhyuk also so good looking to me. Wonho so y in Hero mv and also live. But Kihyun's voice, oh my... so sweet and i like him too.. so now... idek...*sigh* the life of a fan.Jooeon so funny in their rehearsal mv. ( will share their video in next story where i hpoe its The Backup Dancer part 3..lol...

22th Feb 2016

12:31 pm