How come???

Just for Hyoyeon

 

 

Hyoyeon just stares blanky at the picture. She then continue scrolling down the Tumblr more and more as picture of him with that thing really anger her. The longer she surf the Tumblr, she discovered many other picture of him holding the teddy bear,sheep  the..the..emm..let see..........'i dont even know what kind of animal is that?' Sigh..

 

Frustrated, she shut her laptop and decided to take a nice nap just to relax her feeling. Seohyun, her roommate just glance at her and then continue read a book with "How to Be a Good Wife" written in front of it. She just continue read the book even though she can sense that something bother Hyoyeon. But she decided to her later when Hyoyeon have cool down, as if she ask now, she will get nothing but cold stare and anger face  from her.

' i wonder what bother her this time.. well.. let me just continue this...'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

After about two hour, Hyoyeon wake up. Yawning and stretching her body, she then remembered those pictures she saw before. She then reached for her Samsung SII beside her and check whether she got any text or missed call from him.

'He doesn't even text or call me... he sure have guts..okai.. fine then..wait till i meet you, young man..'

 

Looking her right, she noticed Seohyun there. Before she sleep, she remembered clearly that Seohyun is reading a book that even  Hyoyeon wouldn't dare to touch it.

 

 

'ah.. wait..i'm hungry.. '

She then tied her hair and arrange her bed before goes to the kitchen, looking for something to eat.

 

 

Walking to the kitchen, she saw Seohyun cooking alone. She just ignore Seohyun as the picture still bother her and she's not in the mood to talk. Hyoyeon open the fridge and take out fresh orange. She pour the fresh orange to a cup and then drink it.

'Unnie, lets eat. i've cook for us. The other member are going out for a while,buying groceries...'

'.....' 

Without say a word, she sit and eat quietly. She can feel that Seohyun want to ask her, but she just ignored it.  

Finished, she wash her plate and her hand. Then, she go to the living room watch the tv showing 'i miss you'. The cute yet charismatic face of Yoochun still not able to relax her.

She just watch the drama without feeling.

Meanwhile Seohyun left alone at the kitchen, hold her handphone and dialed someone..

'Annyong... i think you should come here.. Hyoyeon didn't look good and seems mad at something... my guess, its about you... come here as fast as you can.. i will go out in a while..'

Seohyun left the kitchen and then goes to her room to change her clothes. She decided to hang out with Changmin.

 

'Unnie, i'm going out with Changmin.. are you okay if i left you at home?'

'....'

Not responding, Hyoyeon just nod her head. she doesn't care where will Seohyun go as she keeps thinking about the picture of him  and that i-don't-know-what-is-that-thing.

Hyoyeon then go back to her room, start her laptop and log in to Tumblr. She save all the picture as much as she can and then she edited all the picture into a collage. After finished, she stares at the picture, suddenly she heard someone knocking the door.

Sigh, she walks to the door with lazy steps and cursed in her heart as the person disturbed her personal time.

Upon opening the door... she startled as she saw him standing in front of the door with his cheezy grin which can melt her heart.

'Can i come in??'

He asked after a few minutes as Hyoyeon keeps staring at him without offering him to enter.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Seohyun unlock the door with the spare key that she bring along. Then she search for Hyoyeon to see if her mood is all better after she called him.

'Unnie, where are you?'

'i'm here Seohyun-ah.. in my room.'

 

Hyoyeon then go to Seohyun and then gives her a tight hug.

'Omo..what is it Unnie?'

'Seohyun-ah.. i know that you are the one who called Kris,right? Komawo...'

'Well, i guess, he told you, right? .Unnie, can i ask, why are you upset at him...?'

 

'...  emm.. if Unnie tell you, think you must think Unnie is silly.. i felt jealous, you know..'

'why?'

'here, let me show you what makes me jealous plus angry'

Hyoyeon dragged Seohyun to her room and shows the picture that she edited.

 

 

'Hahaha.. unnie... is this the reason why you're mad and then ignored me?'

'..deh..'

'why? i don't get it'

'Me too.., how come he treat that thing like his lover regardless i'm his lover.. How come he never hold me tight just like he hold that tightly.. He even gives the blue scarf that i knitted one night to that thing? What do you think i would felt after seeing all those picture, Plus, his fan even  made fan art of both of them.. How come they didn't make for us?

'owh.. i see.. Then, what did  Kris said?'

''hehe.. He said that the doll which he called Ace is a gift from his fan and his luggage and bag are full, so he can't put it inside, so he just hold it. And the scarf, Luhan is the one who put it. He just let it as he knows that he will hold Ace tightly and will never let it go so that the scarf will not missing'

'so.. its not his fault then?

'i guess so.. its not his fault that his fan are taking his picture.. '

'Yeah...So are you happy now?'

'Of course..'

'wanna eat deobbuki with me? i've buy some just now.. '

'Ok.. '

 

...

'Thanx again Seohyun-ah for called him for me.. you know you are my favorite dongsaeng,right?

'Ara..ara'

                                                                                                                                                                               

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyong readers and my beloved subscriber.... *waving waving*

 

so, i've updated. Actually this story supposed to be complete a long time ago, but my laziness hold me..*mianhea..

I know its late to wish.. but,

 

Happy New Year~~~~

 

P/S: i'm not attending The GDA which are around the corner... all Exo member will be here in my country tho..*sob..sob..*

 

*FEEL FRE TO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE OR BOTH...