Just once

I Had Enough

 

 
'Just great! Did I do something bad to be punished?' Amber ranted in her head as she walked along side with Krystal. Krystal looked at Amber weirdly since Amber did multiple expressions, Krystal would just shake her head at Amber. "Stupid..." Krystal called out softly, But heard no response from Amber.
 
 
"Stupid" Krystal called a little higher, But still no response. Getting impatient Krystal shouted "YAH!LLAMA FACE!" Amber stumbled at the loud voice and covered her ears, which were throbbing, since Krystal was just a centimeter far from Amber.
 
 
"You didn't have to shout y'know!" Amber shouted, Krystal just gave her a glare, Amber glared back. If there's something Amber is good at, it's not being fazzed by Krystals glare. 'Whats so scary about that?" Amber thought and rubbed her ear for the last time before turning her gaze infront.
 
 
 
 
 
Wondering why they are walking together?
 
 
 
 
 
#FlashBack#
 
 
 
 
 
 
Morning At Liu's Residence 5:30 am
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"AMBER!" Tiffany screamed at the front of Ambers room. Amber immediately sat up by the loud voice, Amber glared at the door "I'M SURE YOU HAVE A LOUD VOICE" Amber screamed back, knowing her sister is preparing breakfast downstairs.
 
 
" WHATEVER!" Tiffany screamed back, Amber just shook her head at her sisters denial. Stretching Amber got out of bed and readied herself for school. After taking a quick bath Amber wore a black shirt with a white varsity, tight jeans and white vans.
 
 
Looking at herself the last time in the mirror,Amber went down to join her sister. "Good morning" Tiffany greeted her sister. "Good Mornin" Amber replied, Setting the food on the table. They both ate silently, until Tiffany broke it "Ambie....." Tiffany called out.
 
 
"Yeah?" Amber said and drank her water " Your going to walk Krystal to school" Tiffany stated calmly. Amber spit the water she drank "WHAT?!?" Amber screamed and wiped the left over water with the back of her hand. "You heard me" Tiffany said and drank water.
 
 
"I'm friends with Kim Taeyeon" Amber said calmly, now its Tiffany's turn to spit water. "WHAT THE?!?!" Tiffany screamed, eyeing Amber if she's lying, but found nothing. "No way" Tiffany said and glared at Amber " Yes way" Amber glared back.
 
 
"Don't believe me? Fine, I'll call her" Amber said and dialed a number in her phone, Tiffany just continued to eat while glaring at Amber. "Hello?" Amber answered the phone " Oh! Hey Tae!" Amber eyes her sister who still won't believe her.
 
 
"I want you to talk to my unnie"  Amber said and handed her phone to Tiffany, Tiffany snatched the phone "Hello?" Tiffany spoke "H-hello, Fany?" Tiffany's eyes widened and looked at her sister who just gave her a dorky smile and a thumps up.
 
 
"Fany?" Tiffany heard Taeyeon "Y-yeah?" Tiffany stuttered, Tiffany stood up and went to a private area to speak to Taeyeon. Amber smirked, It was a coincidence that Taeyeon was Yuri's cousin. Tiffany went back and handed Amber her phone back.
 
 
"Unnie do you have a fever? Your burning" Amber sister, Tiffany just scoffed " That won't change the fact that your walking Krystal to school'' Tiffany said and continued eating. Amber frown " Why?" Amber whined "Me and Jessica talked about last night and decided that you should be Krystals slave for hmmmmmm..... 4 months" Tiffany said.
 
 
"What? Why?!" Amber wondered "Jessica said 'its because she stole a kiss from my sister, that damn llama' " Tiffany said and collected their plates. Amber stared at her sister in disbelief "What?" Tiffany said " Whatever, I'm going" Amber said and left.
 
 
#End of FlashBack#
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------
 
 
Hallo! JLK here! An update for you guys
I'll try to update more often, since school is almost near and that means. Less updates. So I'll TRY.