Start Anew ( Part 1 )

I Had Enough

Okay, imagine Taeyeon lying in her bed and Tiffany sitting on the couch ;)

____________________________________

"Hello?"

 

 

Upon hearing Taeyeon's voice, Tiffany seem to have lost her words. I mean think about it, talking to the girl you love and haven't talked to her since forever? Of course you would panick. " Hello?" Taeyeon said for the second time " H-Hi Taeyeon" Tiffany finally spoke. " Oh Fan- Tiffany, you called" Taeyeon cursed in her mind for letting Tiffanys lovename, in what she says, slip out of .

 

Tiffany didn't notice the slip of Taeyeon, she was too occupied to cool herself down from blushing. " Yeah, I did" Tiffany said and continued to fan herself, Silence engulfed them, but it wasn't the kind of awkward silence. It was comfortable silence, knowing that the person in the other line is their loved one, they were happy. Just the mere breathing of the person can make their heat beat.

 

Unconciously both smiled, finally listening to the voice they missed. "Hey..." Taeyeon called out softly " Yeah?" Tiffany responded a small smile slowly appearing on her lips. Taeyeon chuckled at the other line " Hey why are you laughing" Tiffany said in a cute whining tone, Taeyeon smiled " I haven't heard that for awhile" Taeyeon said.

 

" I haven't heard from you for awhile" Tiffany playfully answered, Taeyeon chuckled again " Excuse me but I have business of my own" Taeyeon said and lay her head on her beds headboard. " And by business, did you mean judging every girls butts?" Tiffany said and hugged her totoro doll, giggling. Taeyeon chuckled but was soon gone.

 

  " I miss this..." Taeyeon said, Tiffany was silent " I miss us..." Taeyeon stopped and continued " I miss you..." Taeyeon stayed silent after that, Tiffany smiled sadly " What happened to us, Taeyeon?" TIffany asked, Taeyeon was expecting this. " I don't know..." Taeyeon answered softly. Tiffany closed her eyes, not wanting the tears to fall.Tiffany hanged up " I missed you too" Tiffany whispered and the tears fell, she brought her nee's close to her and cried. 

 

 

________________

 

What the?! How did it became so gloomy? Aish this most be the influence of reading to much angst -.-"

But! Don't worry the next chapter will be a fluffy one ^^ I'm not promising anything sorry for the short update

Is this considered as a cliffhanger? hahahahaha enough I'm out

 

BYE-NEE~