Couples

I Had Enough

 

 
Ambers POV
 
We all sat down in a big table that would fit us, They were chatting, Me? I was freaking thinking how can they not tell me that they were taken? It was the easiest task in the whole world.A simple "Hey! I have a girlfriend/boyfriend" would be enough! Gosh this people really. I rubbed my temples and closed my eyes, I opened them again and looked at the couples.
 
Yuri looks happy with Jessica, same with my sister and Taeyeon, as well as Jonghyun and Key. I wonder if Hyoyeon is in a relationship aswell, I'm sure I won't be surprised if she told me she has one. I looked at the table one last time and noticed that me and Krystal are the only single in the table.
 
Then the memory of the accidental kiss flashed through my mind, I unconciously smile. I had fallen inlove with her without me realizing, I chuckled at my thought and drank my bubble tea. Wait... When did Unnie become Taeyeon's girlfriend?  How did Yuri meet Jessica? How did Jonghyun and Key became a couple?
 
This is really confusing me, I need answers. "Hey!" I talked with the voice only we could hear "When did you guys became a couple?" I asked them and they started saying their reasons at the same time. My face went like this :
 
"Woah! Woah! Everyone has their time, Tif-unnie first" I said and signaled Unnie to tell her story.
 
FLASHBACK
 
Tiffany's POV
 
After I ended the call with Taeyeon I headed back to the dining table and handed Amber her phone, She smirked and asked "Unnie do you have a fever? Your burning" I scoffed "That won't change the fact that your walking Krystal to school" I said at her and her smirk faded. HA! Beat that dork!
 
Amber whined and asked "Why?" I looked at her ans said "Me and Jessica talked about it last night and decided that you would be Krystal's slave for hmmmm...... 4 months" I said teasingly."What? Why?!" Amber wondered "Jessica said 'its because she stole a kiss from my sister, that damn llama' " I said and collected our plates. Amber stared at me in disbelief "What?" I said " Whatever, I'm going" Amber said and left.
 
That dork really, I put the plates on the sink and was about to go to the living room, when I saw Amber's phone. I walked infront of it and hesitantly took it, I looked left and right, like a kid who was afraid to be caught getting a cookie from the kitchen. I searched for Taeyeons number and copied it in a piece of paper.
 
Suddenly the door opened and I immediately grabbed the piece of paper and put it in my pocket. "I forgot my phone" Amber said and I handed it to her, she muttered a "thanks" I walked her to the front door, when she was going to open the gate when I said "Don't forget to walk with Krystal" She nodded and waved goodbye.
 
I sighed and went inside, I sat down on the couch and pulled the piece of paper. I debated weither to call Taeyeon or not, in the end I decided to call her. I dialed her phone and after about 3 rings she picked up the phone.
 
"Hello?"
 
 
 
 
 
-----
 
Yosh! I was in the mood of writing cause my period is ending today! Weeeeeee! Also I was wondering if you guys want me to continue TaeNy or just short cut it and skip the others story? Please leave comment below what you think I should do ^^