End?

I Had Enough

 

This was the day of Amber Josephine Liu's daparture to L.A.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" We're gonna miss you!'' The group of friends shouted as they hugged Amber one by one. " I'm gonna miss you all too." Amber said, her dorky smile not leaving her face. But behind that smile, she was upset. 'I guess she's busy.' Amber thought. Key slung his arm around Amber's shoulder and whispered in her ear.

 

" I know your waiting for Krystal you know." Key said, Amber lookd at Key with wide eyes. " What are you talking about?" Amber whispered back. Key just smirked " I'm your bestfriend, you can't hide anything from me." Key said and walked back to his boyfriend, Jonghyun.

 

" Diva." Amber said and shook her head, she looked out the window of the airport hoping to see Krystal's figure.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

" So your going to stay here all day? Theres 20 minites before take off." Jessica said as she looks at her sister who was lying on her bed all morning. " I'm not going." Krystal's muffled voice answered. Jessica sighed, she sat beside the lying Krystal and hugged her " I know you love her, don't let her go just yet. If long distance really doesn't work then just keep holding on. I've experienced it Krys, don't make the same mistake I did." Jessica whispered to Krystal.

 

She patted Krystal's and closed the door to her room. Krystal thought of what Jessica told her, she tightly gripped her phone.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Flight 1324 to L.A, Flight 1324 to L.A 

 

 

Amber sighed, she faced all her friends. " This is goodbye." She said and smiled, " We love you Am! Come visit okay?" Her friends shouted as she walked to her flight, she waved. 'Krystal Please... Let me see you one more time.' Amber thought as she went beside her sister. She looked back for the last time.

 

Seeing Amber hesitating Key looked at his friends, " Text Krystal, all of you. I don't want things to end this way." Key said and they all brought out there phones and texted Krystal, some calling. Key looked at Amber's retreating figure " Please stall..." Key silently prayed. 

 

Suddenly they heard big breaths, Key turned around " Krystal!" Key shouted, Krystal looked at the voice and quickly ran to Key. "Where is she?" Krystal asked, taking in breaths. " She just went inside." Key said, " Thanks." Krystal immediatly ran inside and like any other cliche movie, she got stopped by the gaurd.

 

" Sorry miss you can't go inside without a ticket." The gaurd said. " Please just this time! I need to talk to someone." Krystal desperatly said, the buff gaurd just stood still covering her way. She broke down, she doesn't know what to do. " Whats happening here? Why is she crying?" A girl voice said.

 

" Boss, I can't let her in because she doesn't have a ticket." The guy explained. The girl sat down and lifted Krystal's chin, " Yuri-unnie?" Krystal said, shocked. " Krystal? Whats the problem?" Yuri asked " A-amber... I..." Krystal didn't finish her sentence because she broke down.

 

Deja vu. Yuri thought and helped Krystal to stand up. " Let us in." Yuri said and the gaurd nodded. " Krystal look at me." Yuri said, Krystal looked at her. " I'm gonna help you find Amber okay?" Yuri said and hugged Krystal, " Thank you unnie." Krystal said and quickly ran to find Amber.

 

Yuri faced the gaurd " Inform all the gaurds to find Amber Josephine Liu." Yuri ordered.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Isn't Yuri DAEBAK?! hahaha