MY PAST, I GUESS

I Had Enough

Krystal's P.O.V

 

I had a past that I dont want to remember, basically what that stupid Josephine said was true. Well half true. I had a past relationaship when I was in middle school and that person is Choi Minho. I don't want to remember it to much so I'm going to tell the small details.

 

I had a crush on Minho before, I was happy to know that he likes me back, And like any other people we bacame a couple. We go on dates and do stuff other couples do, Until he got tired of me because of my what he called " Ice attitude ".

 

We only lasted about 1 week and we broke up. It toke a year to get over him so it was a painful memory to remember. And thats until that stupid Josephine reminded me of it.

 

Ugh! If only I got something to get back at her or something for revenge.

 

Something about her past would be okay, but I dont know anything about that jerk. I'm getting a headache just thinking of that Josephine.

 

But I got one revenge on her, I descovered that her real name is Amber JOSEPHINE Liu.

 

That make her irritated whenever I call her that. i liked seeing that misreble face she does.

 

" Krystal, stop keeping your thoughts to yourself and talk to me already" Sulli whined like a baby, well she is called a giant baby.

 

I giggled at her childish act and patted her head.

 

" i was just thinking deep in thought on what I would do to get revenge on Josephine" I said to Sulli and she pouted. " atleast share a little of your so caled revenge" Sulli still pouted and made a tantrum. Gosh she's so childish.

 

" Okay, okay, I will but keep it a secret ,okay?" I said to Sulli and motioned my finger to my lips doing a shushing posture. Sulli smiled and nodded and said " I will " and winked at me.

 

" Its kind of lame but I'll start calling Liu, Josephine" I said to Sulli, all she gave me is a dumpfounded face. " that's it?" Sulli asked me " thats only the half of it as I cant think of a revenge plan for now" I said reasoning.

 

"Anyway good luck in that, I'll spread some information if I could find any" Sulli suggested and I thank her " I need to head to my next class, see you later" Sulli send me a flying kiss and I did to, i laughed at our childishness.

 

Then I heard a chuckle, and I saw Josephine standing  there. " Hey there Krys" Amber said  gave her my well known icy glare.

 

"Hey..." I slowly started, I smirked " Josephine" I smled victoriuosly as I see that annoyed face she did. " How many times have I told you to not call me that?" Amber questioned with annoyance.

 

" Hmm.. let me think, Aha! one whole week" I said to her to make her even annoyed, How I enjoy this. She gave me a glare, wow its kinda scary but not to much, mine is still scarier.

 

" I'm getting tired of this" Amber said in a whisper but I still heard it. " getting tired of what, Josephine?" I asked to her, then looked me in the eye and said " If you want to know meet me at the roof top after school" Amber said and went to go to her next class.

 

I was left dumpfounded in my stop, that look in her eyes I never seem it before. Is this Amber's serious side? Ugh! this Josephine seems to never leave my mind, Get out soon Josephine. 

A short update for the subscribers, I will try to update more. But I have to be gone for awhile because exams are coming up but when I get back I'll do double update for you guys so please still support me *bows*