Start Anew (Part 2)

I Had Enough

 

 

 
Tiffany's eyes opened, she slowly sat up and realized that she cried herself to sleep. She looked down remembering the talk with Taeyeon earlier. A tear fell without her noticing, she wiped it off with the back of her hand.
 
She sighed and went to the bathroom, she wasn't shocked to see her eyes red and puffy, she was used to it. She cried numerious times when Taeyeon and her didn't talk for an unknown reason. She washed her face, not wanting Amber to see her eyes.
 
She sighed for the second time, she closed her eyes to calm herself down. She looked at her face for the second time and went to her bedroom. Opening her closet she chose a simple pink shirt and pants, wore it and headed out the door.
 
Tiffany walked aimlessly, no destination and not planning to have one. She just wanted to calm herself down and not think of thoughts related to Taeyeon. But it wasn't working, because every step she takes reminded her of Taeyeon.
 
She smiled slightly, Tiffany's trail of thoughts were interupted when a little kid bumped into her " Sorry noona" The boy bowed, Tiffany smiled and ruffled the boys hair, which made the boy chuckle "Its alright, but next time becareful" Tiffany said to the boy.
 
The little boy nodded and walked off to his play mates, Tiffany smiled and looked at her surroundings. Her smile was slowly disapearing, she took slow steps, slowly approaching an old tree with the words " Tae + Fany = TaeNy" with a heart carved into it.
 
(Flashback in a Flashback)
 
"Fany - ah, hurry up!" Taeyeon screamed at Tiffany who was walking slowly " I'm coming!" Tiffany screamed back. Taeyeon smiled dorkily at her girlfriend " Hurry!" Taeyeon shouted again, but this time jumping.
 
Tiffany giggled at her girlfriend and decided to run to Taeyeon " Finally!" Taeyeon shouted and lifted Tiffany and twirled around, making Tiffany squel. " TaeTae!" Tiffany squirmed, Taeyeon laughed and put Tiffany down.
 
Tiffany playfully slapped Taeyeons arm, Taeyeon smiled and pecked Tiffany's lips. Tiffany lovingly smiled at Taeyeon " I love you" Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany and pecked her cheek. " I love you too" Tiffany said and hugged Taeyeon.
 
" Ah!" Taeyeon suddenly shouted " Yah! You totally ruined the mood" Tiffany pouted, but was soon gone when Taeyeon kissed it " Don't worry, I'm sure the mood will be back" Taeyeon ertedly smiled, Tiffany slapped her arm "ByunTae!" Tiffany shouted.
 
" I'm kidding, I actually wanted to do something with you " Taeyeon said searching something on her back, Tiffany peaked an her face showed shock "OMG! Tae I don't want to die yet!" Tiffany covered and shook her head repeatedly. " Babo, We're not gonna do suicide" Taeyeon said.
 
"Really?" Tiffany asked, Taeyeon nodded " Then whats the knife for?" Tiffany asked curiously "It's actually a clichè thing, but I want to do it" Taeyeon said and motioned for Tiffany to follow her. They stopped at a tree "TaeTae don't tell me..." Tiffany gasp, Taeyeon nodded and started carving.
 
After minutes of carving Taeyeon was done, Tiffany smiled "Really? TaeNy?" Tiffany asked, Taeyeon chuckled and said " I think its cute" Tiffany giggled. With that they intertwined their hands and shared a sweet, meaningful kiss.
 
( End of Flashback)
 
Tiffany traced the lines of the carving lovingly, she smiled recalling that sweet and last moment they shared. Her hand slowly left the carving, She was about to leave when she heard a familliar voice called out to her.
 
 
 
" Fany - ah?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany's eyes widen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" TaeTae"
 
 
 
 
-----
 
Yosh! Wait for my updates okay? And please try to comment, even a simple "................" To let me know that there are actually people reading my story. The highest so far is 4 comments and the lowest is 1 comment.