Bump

I Had Enough
Its been a month when Krystal and Amber broke up. They took it easy and treated each other like friends. Amber was to leave in 2 weeks, so the friends did anything to make Amber's stay in Korea memorable.
 
 
Amber was happy that her friends did such a thing, the way things are with Krystal doesn't bother her anymore... Well maybe a little. Nevertheless they stay normal.
 
 
Krystal doesn't often spend time with Amber, cause she's afraid that she'll lose control and beg Amber to not leave her, believe me.
 
 
Though they act like their fine, their friends can see that they miss being a couple. They tried persuading them to go back together, but they would just smile and say the same words " This is for the best."
 
 
After many persuading, they gave up. They let them be, its their life, they say so. 
 
 
---------------------------------------------
 
 
Amber was walking to school with her earphones plugged to her ears, not minding the world. Drowned in her music, she bumped into someone. Good thing she has good reflexes and caught the person before they hit their head.
 
 
" I'm sorry, are you okay?" Amber asked, taking off her earphones. Amber didn't quite see the persons face, but she assumes she's a girl, with the structure of her body.
 
 
" I'm fine. Thanks." The girl replied, picking up her things that fell. Amber helped. While picking up the stuffs, their hands touched, and their Amber had a full view of the girls face.
 
 
" Krystal?!" Amber practically shouted, she didn't recognized Krystal at first. " Surprised?" Krystal asked as she caress her hair. " Yeah, kind of. Wow, you look... Hot." Amber said.
 
 
Krystal dyed her hair red, and it surprised Amber. Alot. " You think? My sister said that I look like fire." Krystal said and giggled. " I would agree, if she said on fire." Amber said and on instincts she grabbed Krystal's bag and swung it on her shoulder.
 
 
Krystal noticed it and giggled. ' Silly Amber.' She thought and silently shook her head. " So... Why all of a sudden?" Amber asked. " No particular reason, just wanted to." Krystal replied, brushing her hair with her hands.
 
 
" So like you." Amber whispered, but Krystal caught it. " So like me? What do you mean, Liu?" Krystal replied in an angry teasing tone. " Nothing, Princess." Amber replied and bowed.
 
 
" Dork." Krystal said and linked her arm around Amber's. 
 
___________________________________
 
 
They arrived at school with linked arms, making all student body's look at them. Wondering if they were back together, wondering if KRYBER was back.
 
 
Like what they usually do, Amber walked Krystal to her classroom and bid her goodbye. This didn't go unnoticed by Luna and Sulli, both raised their brows at Krystal.
 
 
" Did something happen, other that your new hair color?" Luna said. " Nothing happened." Krystal replied, sitting at the seat across from Luna. " Really then what was that all about?" Luna said, motioning at the door.
 
 
" You mean Amber?" Krystal answered. " Don't give me that act." Luna said and snapped her fingers " Sulli, back me up." Luna said and Sulli stopped eating candy for a minute. " It was obvious that Amber walked you, and your answering us like its no big deal. I mean thats got to be something." Sulli said and continued eating.
 
 
" Kindly explain." Luna said, batting her eyelashes innocently infront of Krystal. Krystal rolled her eyes at Luna and sighed " Amber just walked me here. Is that a big deal?" Krystal said.
 
 
" Oh, it means something." Luna said, squinting her eyes at Krystal. " You've gotta be kidding me! It was nothing, nothing happened between us when we walked to school together." Krystal blurted out. She quickly covered , Luna's eyes sparkled. 
 
 
" T-t-that... I was joking, its not real. I was just saying things that pops inside my head. Forget what I said, you know me. I tend to say things that are not true, and you perfectly know that. I blabber nonstop. You know its not a big deal, why am I explaining? Hahaha..." Krystal awkwardly laughed at the end of her sentence.
 
 
Again, Luna snapped her fingers. " You said so many things that doesn't even matter, your guilty." Sulli said. " Like I said I talk nonstop when its not true." Krystal replied.
 
 
* Snap*
 
 
" I dont know anything about that, I'm your best friend since we were little. I should've known that, right?" Sulli raised her brows.
 
" I don't hang often with you that time, so maybe you didn't know." Krystal replied. " Like she said she's your childhood friend, she'd totally know all about you." Luna said.
 
 
" There are things I hide about myself." Krystal replied calmly, but inside she's panicking.
 
 
* Snap*
 
 
" I would have at least noticed it." Sulli replied back. 
 
 
" Still I have my reasons." Krystal said. " But your being unreasonable here." Luna said. " No I'm not." Krystal glared at her. " Yes you are."
 
 
" No I'm not."
 
 
" Yes you are."
 
 
" No I'm not!"
 
*snap*
 
" Are!" Sulli shouted.
 
" Not!"
 
*snap*
 
" Then why are you shouting?"
 
" Cause your shouting!"
 
* Snap*
 
" YAH! Luna, I'm running out of excuses! You take over!" Sulli said and snapped her fingers. Then the bickering if David and Goliath began. Krystal sighed in relief, knowing the topic won't be mention for awhile.
 
 
___________________
 
A random chapter, by a random idea.